TezFunz

Where is the Dark Aether?

TezFunz    3

Hey everyone, so with the recent ciphers.

When looking at previous explanations then it doesn't makes sense to me.

The first one is the explanations of the "Aether".

Thanks to the recent ciphers, we know that Agartha is a dark aether otherwise Sam won't have limited control of zombies in Origins.

The second one is that there's no such thing as "Ancient Evil".

By that I mean there's no third force that existed before the creation of the universe named "Ancient Evil".

The only force that existed before the creation of the universe are the Keepers, then the corruption of the Dark Aether made them Apothicons.

Apothicons can be called the "Ancient Evil", but wait a second.

This means that the Dark Aether existed before the Apothicons.

It's not like the Apothicons got mad and created their own Aether.

Now this makes lots of things confusing.

We know that when you kill a zombie then his soul returns to the Aether, and powers the controller in the Aether.

This is confirmed by a quote in ZnS when Richtofen is killing zombies, he yells "RETURN TO AETHER".

Not only that but a cipher in GK as well.

KRONORIUM EXCERPT 27101978 THE LIFE FORCE FROM THE DEAD WORLD ALLOWS THE BEARER TO FLOW WITH ALL CREATION.

Now the problem is that which Aether, do the souls return to ? The Light Aether or the Dark Aether ?

Doesn't this means that two controllers can exists at one time ? One from the Dark Aether and one from the Light Aether.

This could explain what happened between Buried and Origins.

Sam as the controller in the Dark Aether returned to the beginning and wanted to fix everything up meanwhile Maxis and Richtofen are fighting in the Light Aether.

NaBrZHunter    491

Would you mind perhaps giving this post a more appropriate title? There is no need to clickbait around here. A title that defines what the thread is about is the way to go. 

BTW, welcome to the site! Glad you've joined us!  You should make an introduction post! :)

Honestly, I am thrilled by the idea that there is no such thing as the Ancient Evil. Haha! Been hoping that would go away for a long time. I'm of the perspective that it is a misinterpretation, as the use of the words "ancient evil" in the storyline was in Origins and referee to zombies, not some kind of being or entity. 

On the other hand, yes, the Aether and Dark Aether exist simultaneously throughout the universe. I believe we've seen the influence of the dark Aether for years in several ways. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TezFunz said:

Thanks to the recent ciphers, we know that Agartha is a dark aether otherwise Sam won't have limited control of zombies in Origins.

Hold up, what cipher makes Agartha the Dark Aether? I have seen no evidence for this.

5 hours ago, TezFunz said:

The second one is that there's no such thing as "Ancient Evil".

By that I mean there's no third force that existed before the creation of the universe named "Ancient Evil".

The only force that existed before the creation of the universe are the Keepers, then the corruption of the Dark Aether made them Apothicons.

Apothicons can be called the "Ancient Evil", but wait a second.

This means that the Dark Aether existed before the Apothicons.

There is the "Ancient Evil". It is one of the Overlords of the Apothicons. I believe the the cipher was meaning that the Keepers were the only ones in creation in the beggining. We know that there were things older than the Keepers because it is "creation", meaning that it was created by something. The Overlords are not Apothicons. They are omnipotent but not metaomnipotent (meaning omnipotent in their own universe/dimension but not all) entities that we have very little explanation of. M and X are Overlords and M is almost undeniably Monty. They are quite possibly the ones that created creation, or at least the same type of entity.

• Like 1

TezFunz    3
1 hour ago, AetherialVoices said:

Hold up, what cipher makes Agartha the Dark Aether? I have seen no evidence for this.

This cipher:

"Kronorium Excerpt 654371979 Once the great war ended with the defeat of the Apothicons, the Keepers ascended to become the wards of all universes. The surviving Apothicons were cast out, banished to the dark Aether beneath creation. After eons of exile in the dark Aether, the Apothicons evolved into twisted creatures that now bear little resemblance to their keeper brethren. The Apothicons ceaseless desire is to reenter creation to consume and corrupt all the universes. It is the Keepers that guard against these perpetual attempts to reenter creation, and guard against any beings that may have fallen under the influence of the Apothicons."

As you can see, it mention the Dark Aether beneath "creation".

The word "creation" refers to Earth as I assume, now it could mean any planet and not Earth.

But we know from BO2/BO1 that there's dark forces in agartha.

In Origins, Sam had limited control of the zombies even when she is in agartha.

NaBrZHunter    491
37 minutes ago, TezFunz said:

This cipher:

"Kronorium Excerpt 654371979 Once the great war ended with the defeat of the Apothicons, the Keepers ascended to become the wards of all universes. The surviving Apothicons were cast out, banished to the dark Aether beneath creation. After eons of exile in the dark Aether, the Apothicons evolved into twisted creatures that now bear little resemblance to their keeper brethren. The Apothicons ceaseless desire is to reenter creation to consume and corrupt all the universes. It is the Keepers that guard against these perpetual attempts to reenter creation, and guard against any beings that may have fallen under the influence of the Apothicons."

As you can see, it mention the Dark Aether beneath "creation".

The word "creation" refers to Earth as I assume, now it could mean any planet and not Earth.

But we know from BO2/BO1 that there's dark forces in agartha.

In Origins, Sam had limited control of the zombies even when she is in agartha.

Well, for one, this is the assumption that "beneath creation" = Agarth in the first place. "Creation," however, I believe, may not refer to the multiverse, but rather the universe, not just Earth.

In Origins, we have no evidence that Sam has any control at all. To the contrary, it seems that she has none, as she begs for help and emphasizes that she has no control over the status quo.

Not trying to smack you down, here. Just constructive criticism. This is the best way to learn.

Reminder - will you please change the post title, or would you like me to? If so, what would you like to have it called?

• Like 1

TezFunz    3
2 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Well, for one, this is the assumption that "beneath creation" = Agarth in the first place. "Creation," however, I believe, may not refer to the multiverse, but rather the universe, not just Earth.

In Origins, we have no evidence that Sam has any control at all. To the contrary, it seems that she has none, as she begs for help and emphasizes that she has no control over the status quo.

Not trying to smack you down, here. Just constructive criticism. This is the best way to learn.

Reminder - will you please change the post title, or would you like me to? If so, what would you like to have it called?

So it would become "Beneath the universe" ? It won't makes sense.

Actually, the Templar zombies could work as proof.

They try to destroy 115 Generators for unknown reason, we know that they are Keepers as they are dressed like the Ancient Order of Keepers.

Not to mention they try to prevent us from something big which is allowing the apothicons to reenter creation.

Meaning agartha is the Dark Aether.

How does Sam have the ability to communicate with us in the first place if she doesn't have control ?

Yes you can change the post title, change it to "Understanding the current situation with the recent ciphers"

Edited by TezFunz

NaBrZHunter    491
58 minutes ago, TezFunz said:

So it would become "Beneath the universe" ? It won't makes sense.

Actually, the Templar zombies could work as proof.

They try to destroy 115 Generators for unknown reason, we know that they are Keepers as they are dressed like the Ancient Order of Keepers.

Not to mention they try to prevent us from something big which is allowing the apothicons to reenter creation.

Meaning agartha is the Dark Aether.

How does Sam have the ability to communicate with us in the first place if she doesn't have control ?

Yes you can change the post title, change it to "Understanding the current situation with the recent ciphers"

Au contraire, the universe is part of creation.

So you conclude that dark Aether = below creation, creation =  Earth, below = inside, Agartha = middle of the earth...that doesn't make sense. Creation is not just earth. "Creation" is inclusive of the entirety of the universe.

The Dark Aether = below Creation

Below = a realm relatively "outside" of Creation

Creation = the entire universe.

If Agartha = inside Earth

Agartha = inside Creation

Therefore, Agartha does not equal the dark Aether

The Keepers tend to dissuade us from the usage of 115 in general, as well as their own relics. In ZNS, they attempt to stop us from getting the Skull of Nan Sapwe, which would help us to fight against the Apothicons in the grand scheme of things.

Agartha may have Dark Aether within it, but don't forget the cipher that says dark Aether leached into creation, meaning that there is dark Aether here within creation as well as at the source, beneath creation.

Communication does not equal control. I cite BO2 in which both Maxis and Richtofen could communicate, yet could not control. Also, Der Eisendrache; Dr. Maxis voice is heard at Griffin Station coming from the MPD, yet he is not there nor in control. 

"current ciphers" was kind of generic. Title has been changed to "Where is the Dark Aether?"

• Like 1

RequixEclipse    108

Do not forget Samatha warned Richtofen that there is something far worse within the Ather. So dark he could not begin to fathom. Samantha is still in the same MPD from Moon which is now on Der Eisendrache.

• Like 1

NaBrZHunter    491
2 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

Do not forget Samatha warned Richtofen that there is something far worse within the Ather. So dark he could not begin to fathom. Samantha is still in the same MPD from Moon which is now on Der Eisendrache.

Ah, but she isn't. Richtofen replaced her in the MPD in the original universe, and she seems to have disappeared in the current storyline. 

RequixEclipse    108
1 hour ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Ah, but she isn't. Richtofen replaced her in the MPD in the original universe, and she seems to have disappeared in the current storyline. 

Well now since the Richtofen that originally switched places with Samantha was killed before he could get to the Moon. Samantha still remains Inside the MPD as there was no one to replace her.

NaBrZHunter    491
35 minutes ago, RequixEclipse said:

Well now since the Richtofen that originally switched places with Samantha was killed before he could get to the Moon. Samantha still remains Inside the MPD as there was no one to replace her.

She didn't go to the MPD in this universe. 

TezFunz    3
On ١٤‏/١٠‏/١٤٣٧ هـ at 0:17 AM, NaBrZHunter said:

Au contraire, the universe is part of creation.

So you conclude that dark Aether = below creation, creation =  Earth, below = inside, Agartha = middle of the earth...that doesn't make sense. Creation is not just earth. "Creation" is inclusive of the entirety of the universe.

The Keepers tend to dissuade us from the usage of 115 in general, as well as their own relics. In ZNS, they attempt to stop us from getting the Skull of Nan Sapwe, which would help us to fight against the Apothicons in the grand scheme of things.

Agartha may have Dark Aether within it, but don't forget the cipher that says dark Aether leached into creation, meaning that there is dark Aether here within creation as well as at the source, beneath creation.

Communication does not equal control. I cite BO2 in which both Maxis and Richtofen could communicate, yet could not control. Also, Der Eisendrache; Dr. Maxis voice is heard at Griffin Station coming from the MPD, yet he is not there nor in control. 

"current ciphers" was kind of generic. Title has been changed to "Where is the Dark Aether?"

Well Sam did say that she can shape the world as she like when she is free (You can watch the video about Sam audio quotes found in game files).

Maxis was trying to reach Sam from the start (The Original Maxis), as he knew that she is trapped in the MPD.

The MPD is somehow connected to the Dark Aether as it corrupted the mind of Richtofen and the Keeper in DE just like what has been said in one of your videos (CODZForum YT).

This is Maxis note that appears when Buried was released:

"I fear that time is running out.

Though my understanding of the ethereal realm remains limited, I am convinced that the manipulation of the energy fields within all matter is vital to uncovering the dimensional gateway itself.

It is my sincerest hope that somewhere in the realm beyond, my beloved Samantha still lives.

I can only pray that Edward's insatiable lust for power does not prove catastrophic."

Maxis here is talking about the Aether and how he needs the dimensional gateway  to reach it.

However why did this appear when Buried was out ? Because it's related to Maxis EE.

As he wanted to use the energy of Earth to open a dimensional gateway to Agartha which doesn't makes sense if we apply that Agartha doesn't equal the Dark Aether.

Why need "energy" when it's beneath Earth ? The only explanation is that it's the Dark Aether or part of it like you said.

Now to the second part of discussion, does Sam have power ? It's confusing.

If we assume Agartha is part of Dark Aether, then shouldn't the life force from the dead powers who is within the Dark Aether as they do to the MPD ?

That would explain why zombies have yellow/orange eyes.

It's more like Sam aimed for the full power to shape the world as she want rather than the limited power to control zombies.

I do agree with what you said, but when you think of this and what the original Maxis has been doing the whole time then it makes sense that Agartha is part of the Dark Aether or maybe it's the Dark Aether.

Edited by TezFunz

Tac    462
On 7/18/2016 at 11:39 PM, RequixEclipse said:

On 7/19/2016 at 0:14 AM, NaBrZHunter said:

She didn't go to the MPD in this universe. 

This is one of those topics that really intrigues me. Obviously Samantha went to the MPD in the original and Maxis a wretched tunnel, and with the new Moon loading screen, we thought it was just flipped in the Giant universe. But then all the sudden it wasn't, seeing as no one was in the MPD. I'm really curious what happened to them (not that we'll likely find out).

On 7/18/2016 at 3:17 PM, NaBrZHunter said:

Yeah creation is much more than Earth. Creation is the aggregate of the universes, from the 63+ that were present at the beginning of time, plus the ones created by the metaphorical hammer. But, not included in that would be things like Aether, Agartha, Hell, Heaven, etc. (disregard the specificity of the last two, as I mean to only make a conceptual distinction).

8 hours ago, TezFunz said:

"I fear that time is running out.

Though my understanding of the ethereal realm remains limited, I am convinced that the manipulation of the energy fields within all matter is vital to uncovering the dimensional gateway itself.

It is my sincerest hope that somewhere in the realm beyond, my beloved Samantha still lives.

I can only pray that Edward's insatiable lust for power does not prove catastrophic."

Maxis here is talking about the Aether and how he needs the dimensional gateway  to reach it.

He's referring to Agartha here, is he not, as opposed to Aether? If this is the case, which I believe it is, then I'm not sure I understand your connection of "he wanted to use the energy of Earth to open a dimensional gateway to Agartha which doesn't makes sense if we apply that Agartha doesn't equal the Dark Aether."

• Like 1

RequixEclipse    108
2 hours ago, Tac said:

This is one of those topics that really intrigues me. Obviously Samantha went to the MPD in the original and Maxis a wretched tunnel, and with the new Moon loading screen, we thought it was just flipped in the Giant universe. But then all the sudden it wasn't, seeing as no one was in the MPD. I'm really curious what happened to them (not that we'll likely find out

I know right? Who knows any one of those theories are possible, but in the words of "WW2 Richtofen" only time will tell. :rofl:

TezFunz    3

UPDATE

More to the MPD theory:

Audio Reels from Dr Groph:

"I have a very good memory. At least, that is what Richtofen's said on more than one occasion. Myself, I am not so sure. Recent events have led me to conclude that exposure to the MPD may in fact be corrupting and clouding our cognitive processes. Speaking to my own, personal experiences, I'm reminded that I had a dream about Maxis’s daughter, Samantha. The child may have been a frequent visitor to Eagle’s Nest, but the idea that she could be here on Griffin Station, the Moon, defies explanation. It is essential that we re-establish contact with Eagle’s Nest in order to fully understand our current... predicament." - Audio Reel 3

"Despite the fact that all testing of the MPD has been put on hold, we have nonetheless observed a series of unprecedented and, dare I say it, erratic behaviors exhibited by the pyramid. Comms, interference, and power outages have become common place, with many fearful for their own safety. The perimeter guards on the Exclusion Zone have reported hearing voices emanating from the MPD, though external recordings do not corroborate their testimony. Several individuals reported hearing the same exact words: "I must go to her. The loop must be closed". While most accounts claim that the words were spoken by an unidentified individual, several seem to believe that the quotation came from Dr. Maxis. That, I know is not possible. Such is the increasing atmosphere of paranoia that we have taken to ensuring the placement of survival suits throughout the facility, just in case essential life support systems should fail. " - Audio Reel 4

Dr Groph had a dream about Sam, also several individuals started to hear Maxis voice from the MPD.

The MPD uses Aether as source of "power" and it's how it controls the zombies correct ?

It corrupted the Keeper in Der Eisendrache and Richtofen in the Original universe.

We know that in Origins, we opened the gateway to Agartha and Maxis said the words as he is moving into the portal.

"I must go to her. The loop must be closed"

His voice went from Origins to Agartha via the portal to the MPD in Moon (DE universe)

So the MPD connects to Agartha but how it does have control of the zombies ? The only explanation would be that Agartha is the Dark Aether.

Edited by TezFunz