Spider

Gorod Krovi Highest Round.

I got to 15 on my first Run. Got super lucky and got the MK3 on my first box pull and decent other pulls. Didn't get to PAP because the Mangler trapped me. But it wasn't too bad. 

Awards

Spider    144
Just now, LegitimateRage said:

I got to 15 on my first Run. Got super lucky and got the MK3 on my first box pull and decent other pulls. Didn't get to PAP because the Mangler trapped me. But it wasn't too bad. 

My first box dig was the PPSH, Was class to use it again.

I'm at 43. Made a dumb mistake and died on a flyer round, I didn't know about the helmets. Better luck next time

Spider    144
12 hours ago, shirtlesservice said:

I'm at 43. Made a dumb mistake and died on a flyer round, I didn't know about the helmets. Better luck next time

I will be going for another high round tomorrow, I got to my 30 with only a PaP KN-44 no Wonder Weapons, So I will be going for them aswell.

8 hours ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

I will be going for another high round tomorrow, I got to my 30 with only a PaP KN-44 no Wonder Weapons, So I will be going for them aswell.

Good luck, there are plenty of good camping spots in the map... I find training much more difficult. We need a good instant kill weapon like the thundergun again

mokie    2

Round 71 suicide run lol

Kinda got old quick,  so I opened everythina up.... ( Wonder) Weapons honestly lose their effectiveness fairly quickly it seems in this map,  shrug... Oh well still fun times! 

Edited by mokie

Awards

ROFbaggingU    10

Round 42 so far.

It seems the best way I found is to run circles in the shield room, and keep all the doors closed in there.

Lucyferevil    0

42 so far and abought the map about 4 days ago :-).

Guys we need a good, possibly pro players for team. highest round or ee.

Micro is a must so if u wanna add me on ps4

USERNAME: lucyferevil