Jump to content
Spider

Gorod Krovi Highest Round.

Recommended Posts

I got to 15 on my first Run. Got super lucky and got the MK3 on my first box pull and decent other pulls. Didn't get to PAP because the Mangler trapped me. But it wasn't too bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Spider    144
Just now, LegitimateRage said:

I got to 15 on my first Run. Got super lucky and got the MK3 on my first box pull and decent other pulls. Didn't get to PAP because the Mangler trapped me. But it wasn't too bad. 

My first box dig was the PPSH, Was class to use it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at 43. Made a dumb mistake and died on a flyer round, I didn't know about the helmets. Better luck next time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spider    144
12 hours ago, shirtlesservice said:

I'm at 43. Made a dumb mistake and died on a flyer round, I didn't know about the helmets. Better luck next time

I will be going for another high round tomorrow, I got to my 30 with only a PaP KN-44 no Wonder Weapons, So I will be going for them aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

I will be going for another high round tomorrow, I got to my 30 with only a PaP KN-44 no Wonder Weapons, So I will be going for them aswell.

Good luck, there are plenty of good camping spots in the map... I find training much more difficult. We need a good instant kill weapon like the thundergun again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mokie    2

Round 71 suicide run lol

Kinda got old quick,  so I opened everythina up.... ( Wonder) Weapons honestly lose their effectiveness fairly quickly it seems in this map,  shrug... Oh well still fun times! 

 

 

Edited by mokie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

ROFbaggingU    10

Round 42 so far.

 

It seems the best way I found is to run circles in the shield room, and keep all the doors closed in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucyferevil    0

42 so far and abought the map about 4 days ago :-).

 

Guys we need a good, possibly pro players for team. highest round or ee.

 

Micro is a must so if u wanna add me on ps4

 

USERNAME: lucyferevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×