Gorod Krovi Radios, Codes/Ciphers, Quotes, Letters, etc.

Tac

18 minutes ago, I4mThoR said:

@nieno69 Ive been staring at my whiteboard for an hour now reading onions over and over :D wish I could just solve it :D

Here you go: make your sentence:

water
or
Onions
Boiling
Compress
domination
Bleach

Saw
World.
book
Poultry
Nails
Reading_
that
Eggs
Finish___
tape
Rope
to_get_and_do:Duct_ThingsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX__

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, I4mThoR said:

@Nieno69 Am I being stupid after solving my first cipher? I look at it and just looks like pinky and the brains shopping list :D

Sry this comes out if you put the letters in a grid: x25

terXXXXorOnionsBoiling_waompress_dominationBleachCawWorld.bookPoultryNailsSng_thatpeEggsFinish_readi_tapeRoto_get_and_do:DuctThingsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_

But you solved it either way - you just need to put it in correct order

@certainpersonio ,@Lizizadolphin, or @WaterKH might could help you

Good night

28 minutes ago, Tac said:

A clearer image of the cipher @Schrödinger found, thanks to /u/halyconic:

BMt38Sw.png

ER 1:1:1 NB 2:2:3 TD 2:6:1,2 TM 3:6:3 ER 2:2

TD 5:1:1 TD 5:2:2 TD 5:2:1 TD 5:1:2 NB 4:7:1

NB 4:7:5 NB 4:8:3 NB 4:7:6 NB 4:8:1 ER 1:1

TM 2:4 ER 6:4 NB 3:1:1 TM 4:3 TM 4:4 ER 1:1

ER 1:2 TM 2:3:1 TM 2:2:4 TM 2:2:3 TM 2:2:2

TM 2:7:4 NB 4:2:3 NB 4:1:2 NB 4:4:1 NB 4:4:3

ER 1:8:3 ER 1:9:4 ER 1:4:4 ER 1:3:3 ER 1:3:5

ER 1:1:1 TD 4:6:4 TD 4:1:2 TD 4:14:3 TD 4:1:3

TM 1:1 TM 2:2:2 TM 1:1:4 NB 3:2 TD 2:6:1

TD 2:1:4 TD 2:1:4 TD 2:2:1 TD 1:3:5 TM 5:3:6

TM 5:3:7 NB 1:5 TM 1:3:1 TM 1:3:2 TM 1:1:7

ER 5:1 ER 5:6:1 ER 5:25 ER 5:2:3 ER 5:4:4

ER 2:5 ER 1:3:4 ER 2:9:2 ER 4:2:2 ER 4:2:1

ER 4:2:3 ER 1:4 NB 3:1:1 TM 4:3 NB 2:1:1

NB 2:1:6 NB 2:7:4 NB 1:1:8 TM 2:4 ER 5:4

When I first saw this image, I thought perhaps bible verses, but no books match up. Halyconic pointed out, though, they're actually just the characters initials. Edward Richtofen, Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, and Takeo Masaki

I remember a quote from zns - they say something like they made a list killing zombies.... but i get a look again into it tommorrow

40 minutes ago, Tac said:

A clearer image of the cipher @Schrödinger found, thanks to /u/halyconic:

BMt38Sw.png

ER 1:1:1 NB 2:2:3 TD 2:6:1,2 TM 3:6:3 ER 2:2

TD 5:1:1 TD 5:2:2 TD 5:2:1 TD 5:1:2 NB 4:7:1

NB 4:7:5 NB 4:8:3 NB 4:7:6 NB 4:8:1 ER 1:1

TM 2:4 ER 6:4 NB 3:1:1 TM 4:3 TM 4:4 ER 1:1

ER 1:2 TM 2:3:1 TM 2:2:4 TM 2:2:3 TM 2:2:2

TM 2:7:4 NB 4:2:3 NB 4:1:2 NB 4:4:1 NB 4:4:3

ER 1:8:3 ER 1:9:4 ER 1:4:4 ER 1:3:3 ER 1:3:5

ER 1:1:1 TD 4:6:4 TD 4:1:2 TD 4:14:3 TD 4:1:3

TM 1:1 TM 2:2:2 TM 1:1:4 NB 3:2 TD 2:6:1

TD 2:1:4 TD 2:1:4 TD 2:2:1 TD 1:3:5 TM 5:3:6

TM 5:3:7 NB 1:5 TM 1:3:1 TM 1:3:2 TM 1:1:7

ER 5:1 ER 5:6:1 ER 5:25 ER 5:2:3 ER 5:4:4

ER 2:5 ER 1:3:4 ER 2:9:2 ER 4:2:2 ER 4:2:1

ER 4:2:3 ER 1:4 NB 3:1:1 TM 4:3 NB 2:1:1

NB 2:1:6 NB 2:7:4 NB 1:1:8 TM 2:4 ER 5:4

When I first saw this image, I thought perhaps bible verses, but no books match up. Halyconic pointed out, though, they're actually just the characters initials. Edward Richtofen, Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, and Takeo Masaki

I think this is a one time pad, where the numbers represent sentence number:word in the sentence:letter in the word. I may have done it wrong but I checked this using the world at war bios, the bo3 twitter small bio things and the sentences Monty says to the characters when they get downed after shooting the wisps and personally I couldn't get any of those to work. We have 4 maps now each for 1 character so it could be more related to the maps or the cutscenes from the maps than the characters themselves.

@Tac [SOLVED.. partially]So it's very off.. But I got:

I know at some point in the future I will be in a situation where I must captain ut(? - Probably "it") the needs of the man ahead of my own life i will save the world.

I used the bios to index the line:word:letter.

There was some quirks with one where it had ER 5:25. There are not 25 words in that sentence, thus I figured it was ER 5:2:5. However, I'm a little confused at the ending. I'll look at it a bit longer, but I am very pressed for time. Cheers to anyone that figures it out before me!

EDIT: I've rechecked and it seems like this is it. Seems odd, but can't seem to figure it out. 

EDIT2: I went back and it is supposed to be "ahead" instead of "a heal."

2 minutes ago, I4mThoR said:

@WaterKHIf you finish that one, could you take a quick look at my progress and see if you can identify where I have gone wrong, some words seem to fit, then others are just random.

Mention me in a post with your progress/ thoughts please (: I'm a little focused on this right now but if I see it afterwards I'll definitely check it out!

3 hours ago, I4mThoR said:

I put this code into a grid:

t c u D : o d - d n a - t e g - o t - s g n

i d a e r - h s i n i f s g g E e p o R e p

s s l i a N y r t l u o P k o o b . t a h t

c h c a e l B n o i t a n i m o d - d l r o

a w - g n i l i o B s n o i n o r o s s e r

the last line on the page is a little weird as it doesnt follow the same rules so I left the letters out (ia WprhtgwmeT naot)

so by reading the grid backwards, from bottom to top, I found soom words.

Boiling, domination, that, book, poultry? Nails, Finish, readings, to, get, and

Please pick this up and run with it if you may :D

@WaterKH Completely understand bud, this is my first time actually trying to solve a cipher :D

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, WaterKH said:

@Tac [SOLVED.. partially]So it's very off.. But I got:

I know at some point in the future I will be in a situation where I must captain ut(? - Probably "it") the needs of the man ahead of my own life i will save the world.

I used the bios to index the line:word:letter.

There was some quirks with one where it had ER 5:25. There are not 25 words in that sentence, thus I figured it was ER 5:2:5. However, I'm a little confused at the ending. I'll look at it a bit longer, but I am very pressed for time. Cheers to anyone that figures it out before me!

EDIT: I've rechecked and it seems like this is it. Seems odd, but can't seem to figure it out. 

EDIT2: I went back and it is supposed to be "ahead" instead of "a heal."

Could it be "where I must put the needs of man," because the word captain really throws me off haha. 

Alright, finally finished it. Thanks to @oxin8 for pointing out that "Captain" actually was supposed to be a letter.

Treyarch made this one difficult either on purpose or they forgot colons and numbers by accident. Anyways, regardless here's the final plaintext @Tac

I know at some point in the future I will be in a situation where I put the needs of the man ahead of my own life i will save the world.

• Administrators
Just now, WaterKH said:

Alright, finally finished it. Thanks to @oxin8 for pointing out that "Captain" actually was supposed to be a letter.

Treyarch made this one difficult either on purpose or they forgot colons and numbers by accident. Anyways, regardless here's the final plaintext @Tac

I know at some point in the future I will be in a situation where I put the needs of the man ahead of my own life i will save the world.

You are a master, sir! BTW, having another call ATM if you would like to join, we'd love to have you!

6 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

You are a master, sir! BTW, having another call ATM if you would like to join, we'd love to have you!

Sorry, speaking with someone atm and then I have to go back to studying Haha Trying out @I4mThoR 's cipher now before I have to go! Definitely tomorrow if y'all are still talking by then... That's a long time to talk lol

@I4mThoR Alright, it's solved as of right now, though talking with @oxin8 it seems as if it may be more than what we have.

So @oxin8 and I just finished this:

Things to get and do:
Duct tape
Rope
Eggs
Finish reading that.book
Poultry
Nails
Saw
World domination

Bleach
Compressor
Onions
Boiling water
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I did this and was reading it backwards and oxin helped me realize we had to make the text go up to the X instead of stopping before it. Once we got that, I was reading it backwards which was why it wasn't working quite right. Anyways, think there's more to this? Or just putting the Kronorium in there just for... whatever? @Tac

Scrolled back up and @Nieno69 was super close to it!

1 minute ago, WaterKH said:

@I4mThoR Alright, it's solved as of right now, though talking with @oxin8 it seems as if it may be more than what we have.

So @oxin8 and I just finished this:

Things to get and do:
Duct tape
Rope
Eggs
Finish reading that.book
Poultry
Nails
Saw
World domination

Bleach
Compressor
Onions
Boiling water
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I did this and was reading it backwards and oxin helped me realize we had to make the text go up to the X instead of stopping before it. Once we got that, I was reading it backwards which was why it wasn't working quite right. Anyways, think there's more to this? Or just putting the Kronorium in there just for... whatever? @Tac

Thanks so much, wish I could've got this :D but congrats anyway :)

Archived