Gorod Krovi Radios, Codes/Ciphers, Quotes, Letters, etc.

Tac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CnLxisdWEAAd37y.jpg:large

Found behind a filing cabinet on the right once you walk into operations bunker from spawn, not sure if posted yet or not.

tiSCaXcdshwXualc XDei

agX:raenX
o Nl
iXdh
yBlX srniXditooXnnliBXai
utsX Fo
anXts
Pno
XegkiiXggomnX Eo
oOXoeb
drXtp. oX
otdsXs
RalsXgehreXnp
torXia WprhtgwmeT naot

• Administrators

Three radios, all needing people who understand how to record a radio:

Now that the 115 contamination of the Red Army is complete, the Valkyrie drones have been programmed to probe the walls of the city. They will find any resistance *inaudible*, and attempt to capture. As directed by Dr. Groph, I have updated Valkyrie 7 and 8 to penetrate enemy lines in an effort to secure any survivors for study. *inaudible* however, contact with Valkyrie 8 was lost. *inaudible*.

Directive Log 223.1

Though it appears to be a slightly inferior copy of the German Riesen model, the Russian gigant robot has proven to be a formidable unit. Unlike the Riesen, the gigant is armed with a high-energy beam weapon, fired from the cranial dome. Like the Riesen, it’s highly durable construction means it can withstand most conventional attacks. However, the robot was never designed to withstand dragon attacks, leaving it extremely vulnerable to their fire.

Directive Log 240.2
The German dragon units have proven devastating to the Russian ground forces. The enemy have nonetheless found a weakness to exploit. A prototype weapon known as the *inaudible* uses 115-charged rods to weaken and penetrate their hide. The Russians have been quick to retrofit this new weapon onto their surviving Mech unit.

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, oxin8 said:

The missing word in the leet speek cipher is "staff":

embedded with the _____ as insurance

I figured as much, it just makes no damn sense lol.

13 minutes ago, Kalinine said:

During the PlayStation livestream, Blundell said there's a lot of scrap papers in Gorod Krovi and one of the scraps uses a technique they never done before.

Let the hunt begin!

Actually, he stated that before Gorod Krovi, they did scraps, and in this map they've included an all new method. He didn't say whether or not there were scraps, but the transition to the next statement made it sound as if he was confirming there was.

I don't know, he said :

This one has a lot of scraps [...] there's one in this map which is brand-new, that we never done this kind of technique before

(something along those lines)

If by "this one" he meant Black Ops III then my bad but I think he meant Gorod Krovi.

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

I figured as much, it just makes no damn sense lol.

The more I look at it, the more I question that. It kinda makes sense if you use "staff" as in "employees". More and more, I think it ends with "RF" and not "FF". Idk...

Under an overturned bookshelf in the supply depot.

Spoiler

1468398815-code1.jpg

In the hatchery, behind a bloodstained(like Kino Der Toten?) mannequin.

Spoiler

1468398841-code4.jpg

I don't know if anyone has talked about radios and I can not tell you their records, but that is their locations : Supply Depot, Dragon Command, PAP House and another(in the same place) ?

There is also the flower pot that can appear in Supply Depot, Dragon Command and the room before Juggernog(maybe a morse code here too).

10 minutes ago, Schrödinger said:

Under an overturned bookshelf in the supply depot.

Hide contents

1468398815-code1.jpg

It's written in Zulu. I don't speak Zulu so I used google translator for this one :

It was a strange plane with landing hard. In a way we passed through time and space, flying over the areas that should not be there. Hmmm there was no sign that the remains. I do not know where it landed, honest.

It needs a slight rewording.

Book:

Kwakuwusuku indiza ongaziwa nge kokwehla kanzima Ngandlela-thile esalidabula isikhathi nendawo, ezindizayo phezu inzindawo ukuthi akufanele kube khona. Hmmm kwakungekho lutho olukhombisa ukuthi izinsalela. Angazi ukuthi lapho siwela , qotho

Plain - zulu (google translate)

Spoiler

It was a strange plane with landing hard Somehow passed through time and space , flying over places that should not be there . Hmmm there was no sign that can identify. I do not know where it landed , honest

1 minute ago, Kalinine said:

It's written in Zulu. I don't speak Zulu so I used google translator for this one :

It was a strange plane with landing hard. In a way we passed through time and space, flying over the areas that should not be there. Hmmm there was no sign that the remains. I do not know where it landed, honest.

It needs a slight rewording.

Haha one or two seconds to fast for me ?

16 hours ago, Lizizadolphin said:

CnLxisdWEAAd37y.jpg:large

Found behind a filing cabinet on the right once you walk into operations bunker from spawn, not sure if posted yet or not.

Actually waited for a new pic so i scrolled up to try  i could read it@Lizizadolphin realized you edited your post - thanks for the transcript

To the cipher:

Spoiler

tiSCaXcdshwXualc XDei

o Nl
iXdh
yBlX srniXditooXnnliBXai
utsX Fo
anXts
Pno
XegkiiXggomnX Eo
oOXoeb
drXtp. oX
otdsXs
RalsXgehreXnp
torXia WprhtgwmeT naot

Looks like plain - could be a transposition again...

Edit: x should be the filler... so column or scytale maybe...

On 13/07/2016 at 11:35 AM, Nieno69 said:

Actually waited for a new pic so i scrolled up to try  i could read it@Lizizadolphin realized you edited your post - thanks for the transcript

To the cipher:

Hide contents

tiSCaXcdshwXualc XDei

o Nl
iXdh
yBlX srniXditooXnnliBXai
utsX Fo
anXts
Pno
XegkiiXggomnX Eo
oOXoeb
drXtp. oX
otdsXs
RalsXgehreXnp
torXia WprhtgwmeT naot

Looks like plain - could be a transposition again...

Edit: x should be the filler... so column or scytale maybe...

There is specificly 5 digits inbetween the 'X' just thought I'd throw it out there

2 hours ago, I4mThoR said:

There is specificly 5 digits inbetween the 'X' just thought I'd throw it out there

I put this code into a grid:

t c u D : o d - d n a - t e g - o t - s g n

i d a e r - h s i n i f s g g E e p o R e p

s s l i a N y r t l u o P k o o b . t a h t

c h c a e l B n o i t a n i m o d - d l r o

a w - g n i l i o B s n o i n o r o s s e r

the last line on the page is a little weird as it doesnt follow the same rules so I left the letters out (ia WprhtgwmeT naot)

so by reading the grid backwards, from bottom to top, I found soom words.

Boiling, domination, that, book, poultry? Nails, Finish, readings, to, get, and

Please pick this up and run with it if you may :D

• Administrators

A clearer image of the cipher @Schrödinger found, thanks to /u/halyconic:

BMt38Sw.png

ER 1:1:1 NB 2:2:3 TD 2:6:1,2 TM 3:6:3 ER 2:2

TD 5:1:1 TD 5:2:2 TD 5:2:1 TD 5:1:2 NB 4:7:1

NB 4:7:5 NB 4:8:3 NB 4:7:6 NB 4:8:1 ER 1:1

TM 2:4 ER 6:4 NB 3:1:1 TM 4:3 TM 4:4 ER 1:1

ER 1:2 TM 2:3:1 TM 2:2:4 TM 2:2:3 TM 2:2:2

TM 2:7:4 NB 4:2:3 NB 4:1:2 NB 4:4:1 NB 4:4:3

ER 1:8:3 ER 1:9:4 ER 1:4:4 ER 1:3:3 ER 1:3:5

ER 1:1:1 TD 4:6:4 TD 4:1:2 TD 4:14:3 TD 4:1:3

TM 1:1 TM 2:2:2 TM 1:1:4 NB 3:2 TD 2:6:1

TD 2:1:4 TD 2:1:4 TD 2:2:1 TD 1:3:5 TM 5:3:6

TM 5:3:7 NB 1:5 TM 1:3:1 TM 1:3:2 TM 1:1:7

ER 5:1 ER 5:6:1 ER 5:25 ER 5:2:3 ER 5:4:4

ER 2:5 ER 1:3:4 ER 2:9:2 ER 4:2:2 ER 4:2:1

ER 4:2:3 ER 1:4 NB 3:1:1 TM 4:3 NB 2:1:1

NB 2:1:6 NB 2:7:4 NB 1:1:8 TM 2:4 ER 5:4

When I first saw this image, I thought perhaps bible verses, but no books match up. Halyconic pointed out, though, they're actually just the characters initials. Edward Richtofen, Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, and Takeo Masaki

Archived