Gorod Krovi Radios, Codes/Ciphers, Quotes, Letters, etc.

Tac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Shoutout to /u/xTYGRAx again for finding another cipher. @NaBrZHunter and I spent a few minutes on it and made the following observations:

• The middle line in each row is a divider perhaps, creating separation?
  • Blocks of 4 on top, blocks of standard Braille 6 on bottom
  • We tried flipping it upside down and it didn't help

54GxMJw.jpg

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Author. said:

Found this on the bottom floor at the Pack-a-Punch location, possible cipher or something to look into?

This same thing was in Der Eisendrache too. Not sure what it means.

1 minute ago, I4mThoR said:

OMG I've done it :D Thank you so much guys I'll give everyone credit in the breakdown video I make :D If it's ok to make one

I'll be happy to hear your explanation! :D

8 minutes ago, Tac said:

Shoutout to /u/xTYGRAx again for finding another cipher. @NaBrZHunter and I spent a few minutes on it and made the following observations:

54GxMJw.jpg

Where is it?

43 minutes ago, Tac said:

54GxMJw.jpg

Just spitting info, theres 40 dots across in the first 6 sections, and the last section has 21 dots across

2 hours ago, Tac said:

54GxMJw.jpg

This code is actually Baudot, or 5 hole punched tape (Baudot Wiki entry).  I had started working on it, but @MrRoflWaffles beat me to it and had solved it.

IN THE BEGINNING, THERE WERE ONLY THE

KEEPERS. BUT THEN CORRUPTION OF THE DARK

AETHER LEACHED ITS WAY INTO THE REALM

AND TWISTED THE MINDS OF SOME OF THE KEEPERS.

THESE KEEPERS TURNED TO SHADOWS

OF THEIR FORMER SELVES AND EVENTUALLY

BECAME THE APOTHICONS

Someone sent this to me on Reddit, not sure if you guys are okay with it since technically he used an exploit to find them, but I figured I'd share incase you'd rather save the time it takes to find them.

Basically once you get out of the map in theater you can find a building that has most of the paper ciphers (including the scraps). Though I noticed some ciphers, for example the one on the screen that's leet speak, isn't there, so this isn't every cipher in the map.

Just now, Nieno69 said:

The scrap paper looks like a lot of work... i attached the missing normal ones @Tac 

The second one looks easy at first but a lot of work.... will do a transcript tonight

Screenshot_2016-07-15-07-03-19.png

Screenshot_2016-07-15-07-03-29.png

Fyi, I'm already working on the second one.

Nice @oxin8 good to have you

The short one: plain - but don't look like transposition because of gsv maybe keyed ceasar 

Here the transcript

PILMLIRFN VCXVIKG 27101978 GSV ORUV ULIXV UILN GSV WVZW DLIOW ZOOLDH GSV YVZIVI GL UOLD DRGS ZOO XIVZGRLM.

Edit:

Keyed ceasar: plain 

KRONORIUM EXCERPT 27101978 THE LIFE FORCE FROM THE DEAD WORLD ALLOWS THE BEARER TO FLOW WITH ALL CREATION.

ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA0123456789

if you reverse that too

Solved that lovely Roman Numerals one. Transcribing was the worst but it's just ascii code so just some manual labor involved.

Kronorium Excerpt 349561223: The Summoning Key is one of the oldest artifacts in all creation. It was used by the first one to mix all the dimensions with life, giving each one its unique balance. Under certain circumstances, it has the ability to form bridges between dimensions allowing the transfer of life forces back and forth. It resides in the 63rd dimensions of creation.

RomanNumeralCipher.txt

• Administrators
1 minute ago, oxin8 said:

Ummm. I know what this is and I don't think Treyarch will be happy we found it this way. This was gonna be hard and confusing. I almost feel like it needs destroyed.

2016-07-15 01_42_55-WORLD FIRST GOROD KROVI EVERY CYPHER FOUND 1 SPOT BY Killapete232 LIVE STREAM - .png

Give it an hour ;)

Just now, Tac said:

Give it an hour ;)

No, I mean, I know exactly what it is. If you see the other scraps of assembled paper in the video, it's clear to me that all 3 papers that are torn up go together(2 minimum) and we were going to need to find every little scrap and it would have taken ages.

Archived