Gorod Krovi Radios, Codes/Ciphers, Quotes, Letters, etc.

Tac

• Administrators

Turns out the Yena letter is to General Lehmkuhl, but Google comes up with very little. Norwegian vessel from WW1, but also the name of an American character from Call of Duty: United Offensive. Alas, still nothing, but I'll keep searching!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are new to ciphers and want to try yourself- its just about knowing the ciphers - if you know what it is or what it could be its trial and error - repeat

Some links to get started: this are some sites i use

https://www.kryptographiespielplatz.de/index.php (great but explenations are in german - but many codes ciphers and modern encryption tools are easy to use without deeper explenation)

http://www.dcode.fr/tools-list (almost all ciphers -and in english too )

https://cryptii.com/text/select (for hex octal and numbers etc)

To sum up : the transcription of the ciphers is the longest part of the most ciphers because they are "only" one time encrypted and you can search for them in the decoders above

The analyse tools helps you a lot if you have a transcription

But clearly some ciphers need to be done by hand - i didnt found a good transpositioncipher decoder yet

Edit: remember its about teamwork - if you get a clue - share it - its about the story and not about who has solved it

We all wish to get new informations about the story 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Nieno69 said:

Edit: remember its about teamwork - if you get a clue - share it - its about the story and not about who has solved it

We all wish to get new informations about the story 

This community needs more of this attitude. 

About the Leet speak cipher, I'm pretty sure the missing word st∂1²|= is "staff".

"st" stands for well... st

"∂" stands for a

"1²" (R) is also used as f like in "of" (o1²)

And "|=" is a classic f

Staff

Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance of detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several agents embedded with the staff as insurance. We will keep the individuals in stasis, on ice to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finish drawing more power from the drill. Oh, I almost forgot, the sequencing for the current blood samples is as follows: SSMJABR 

Navajo Cipher Solved (By Power)

Navajo Encoded Text:

JAD-HO-LONI GAH A-KHA TSAH NE-AHS-JAH GAH A-CHI SHI-DA BE-TAS-TNI BE-TKAH AH-NAH AL-NA-AS-DZOH BA-GOSHI AH-NAH DAH-NES-TSA BI-SO-DIH D-AH BE-TKAH SHUSH BE-TKAH THAN-ZIE A-KHA BE-TKAH WOL-LA-CHEE AH-JAD AH-JAD NE-AHS-JAH GLOE-IH BE-TKAH SHIL-LOH BE-TKAH D-AH GAH WOL-LA-CHEE A-KEH-DI-GLINI AH-NAH NASH-DOIE-TSO BE-TKAH BI-TAH-KIZ BE-TKAH BE TKIN NA-AS-TSO-SI DZEH TSAH KLESH TKIN NE-AHS-JAH TSAH KLESH BE-TKAH CHA-GEE BE-TKAH BA-AH-NE-DI-TININ AH-JAH DZEH CLA-GI-AIH AH-NAH AH-LOSZ KLESH BE-TKAH BA-GOSHI DAH-NES-TSA AH-JAH TSE-NILLA-WOH AH-NAH LHA-CHA-EH BE-TKAH CHA-GEE BE-TKAH D-AH DAH-NES-TSA TSE-NILL A-CHIN DIBEH CHUO AH-NAH AH-LOSZ DZEH A-CHIN TLA-GIN AH-NAH BE-TKAH BE DZEH A-KEH-DI-GLINI TKIN TLA-GIN AH-JAH BE-TKAH GLOE-IH-A-HSI-TLON BE-TKAH SEIS BE-TKAH CLA-GI-AIH A-KHA GLOE-IH AH-NAH DAH-NES-TSA AH-NAH LHA-CHA-EH BE-TKAH BE-GHA BE-TKAH CHA-GEE BE-TKAH BE-LA-SANA DZEH D-AH CHA AH-JAH DAH-NES-TSA BE-TKAH CHA-GEE BE-TKAH JAD-HO-LONI DZEH AH-NAHBI-SO-DIH AH-JAH AH-LOSZ KLKESH BE-TKAH JO BE-TKAH NE-ZHONI NASH-DOIE-TSO WOL-LA-CHEE MOASI DZEH BE BE-TKAH DIBEH THAN-ZIE AH-LOSZ SHI-DA MOASI D-AH NO-DA-IH AH-LOSZ DZEH DIBEH BE-TKAH A-WOH TSE-GAH DAH-NES-TSA TLO-CHIN SHI-DA AH-TAD CHA NE-AHS-JAH NO-DA-IH D-AH BE-TKAH CHA-GEE BE-TKAH GAH AH-JAH TSE-NILL NASH-DOIE-TSO NA-AS-TSO-SI DIBEH

Plaintext:

K R O N O R I U M SPACE E X C E R P T SPACE B SPACE T O SPACE A L L O W SPACE QUICK SPACE T R A V E L SPACE BETWEEN SPACE D I M E N S I O N S SPACE THEY SPACE K E E P E R S SPACE C R E AT E D SPACE THEY SPACE T R A N S F E R E N C E SPACE D E V I C E SPACE WHICH SPACE IS SPACE P O W E R E D SPACE BY SPACE THEY SPACE A E T H E R SPACE THEY SPACE K E EP E R S SPACE HAVE SPACE P L A C E D SPACE S T R U C T U R E S SPACE T H R O U G H O U T SPACE THEY SPACE R E A L M S

FORMATTED Plaintext: Also note that THEY = THE.

KRONORIUM EXCERPT B TO ALLOW QUICK TRAVEL BETWEEN DIMENSIONS THEY KEEPERS CREATED THEY TRANSFERENCE DEVICE WHICH IS POWERED BY THEY AETHER THEY KEEPERS HAVE PLACED STRUCTURES THROUGHOUT THEY REALMS

WOW! This cipher gave such insight!! An actual excerpt from the book!!

12 minutes ago, Kalinine said:

About the Leet speak cipher, I'm pretty sure the missing word st∂1²|= is "staff".

"st" stands for well... st

"∂" stands for a

"1²" (R) is also used as f like in "of" (o1²)

And "|=" is a classic f

Staff

Sounds legit

About the cipher and the sequence SSMJABR - sounds like the part in the letter about Sophia 

She wished that everything should be encrypted like this cipher

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Kalinine said:

@Schrödingerjust blew my mind haha

SSMJABR : Samuel Stuhlinger Marlton Johnson Abigail Briarton Russman

And now we know they helped Richtofen to find the Kronorium... #MindBlown

Wow... that's pretty cool, gotta admit.

Pigpen cipher solved:

Kronorium Excerpt 65437197(?) Once the great war ended with the defeat of the Apothicons, the Keepers ascended to become the wards of all universes. The surviving Apothicons were cast out, banished to the dark Aether beneath creation. After eons of exile in the dark Aether, the Apothicons evolved into twisted creatures that now bear little resemblance to their keeper brethren. The Apothicons ceaseless desire is to reenter creation to consume and corrupt all the universes. It is the Keepers that guard against these perpetual attempts to reenter creation, and guard against any beings that may have fallen under the influence of the Apothicons.

• Administrators

Well done @WaterKH, it's been added. Keep it up!

EDIT:

Radio updated and added, thanks in part to @NaBrZHunter. Still missing some parts:

Now that the 115 contamination of the Red Army is complete, the Valkyrie drones have been programmed to probe the walls of the city. They will find any resistance *inaudible*, and attempt to capture. As directed by Dr. Groph, I have updated Valkyrie 7 and 8 to penetrate enemy lines in an effort to secure any survivors for study. *inaudible* however, contact with Valkyrie 8 was lost. *inaudible*

1 hour ago, Kalinine said:

@Schrödingerjust blew my mind haha

SSMJABR : Samuel Stuhlinger Marlton Johnson Abigail Briarton Russman

And now we know they helped Richtofen to find the Kronorium... #MindBlown

Now that we know the Kronorium is a book and that the N4 are returning, take a look at this:

This is Samuel's model from Tranzit to Die Rise

Spoiler

c_zom_player_reporter_fb_zps5f3dceb7.png

Now compare it to his Buried model.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140422014939

Notice the difference? In Buried he's holding a book. (Which he mentioned in Die Rise + Tranzit once or twice but now it's visualized)

Looks like Samuel Stuhlinger had the Kronorium in his possesion all this time. 

33 minutes ago, Nieno69 said:

Anyone has a better picture for this cipher or the location?

apH4qRt.jpg?2

I've got you covered! 

The second one can be found under the flogger near power - Anandcw found it, so props to me!

So far I've found that the period should be 7 I believe. This is because we have zm, in two places and 7 keeps these the same.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Archived