Gorod Krovi Radios, Codes/Ciphers, Quotes, Letters, etc.

Tac

• Administrators

Gorod Krovi

Radios

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Codes/Ciphers

Spoiler

3jlPx6w.jpg

Solved: by @certainpersonio, @Lizizadolphin, @Tac, @Nieno69, and others

Code type: Leet speak

Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance of detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several agents embedded with the _____ as insurance. We will keep the individuals in stasis, on ice to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finish drawing more power from the drill. Oh, I almost forgot, the sequencing for the current blood samples is as follows: SSMJABR

7MBp33G.png

Solved: by /u/darkmegahot

Code type: Hex

Reality or Dream it is becoming harder and harder to telll He came to me again last night while I was on my nightly walk through the countryside. He told me about the location of a book called the Kronorium. Said that Richtofen needs to acquire it if we are ever going to set things right. The book contains the location of a device called the Summoning Key . I will contact Richtofen in the morning.

fyxU3fU.png

fNLRhes.png

Solved: by @WaterKH

Code type: Navajo, link here

KRONORIUM EXCERPT B TO ALLOW QUICK TRAVEL BETWEEN DIMENSIONS THEY KEEPERS CREATED THEY TRANSFERENCE DEVICE WHICH IS POWERED BY THEY AETHER THEY KEEPERS HAVE PLACED STRUCTURES THROUGHOUT THEY REALMS

A4KFmfP.png

Code type: Pigpen, link here

Kronorium Excerpt 654371979 Once the great war ended with the defeat of the Apothicons, the Keepers ascended to become the wards of all universes. The surviving Apothicons were cast out, banished to the dark Aether beneath creation. After eons of exile in the dark Aether, the Apothicons evolved into twisted creatures that now bear little resemblance to their keeper brethren. The Apothicons ceaseless desire is to reenter creation to consume and corrupt all the universes. It is the Keepers that guard against these perpetual attempts to reenter creation, and guard against any beings that may have fallen under the influence of the Apothicons.

JOcX6qw.png

Solved: by @Kalinine

Code type: Zulu, link here

It was a strange plane with landing hard. In a way we passed through time and space, flying over the areas that should not be there. Hmmm there was no sign that the remains. I do not know where it landed, honest.

XORrun9.png

Solved: by @I4mThoR, @Nieno69@WaterKH, and @oxin8

Code type: xxx, link here

Things to get and do:
Duct tape
Rope
Eggs
Finish reading that.book
Poultry
Nails
Saw
World domination
Bleach
Compressor
Onions
Boiling water

VX5twWgg.png

I know at some point in the future I will be in a situation where I put the needs of the man ahead of my own life i will save the world.

0Z689fc.png

Solved: by @Berries

Code type: Baudot, link here

IN THE BEGINNING, THERE WERE ONLY THE
KEEPERS. BUT THEN CORRUPTION OF THE DARK

AETHER LEACHED ITS WAY INTO THE REALM

AND TWISTED THE MINDS OF SOME OF THE KEEPERS.

THESE KEEPERS TURNED TO SHADOWS

OF THEIR FORMER SELVES AND EVENTUALLY

BECAME THE APOTHICONS

WCzyZoE.png

Evoj4nf.png

Solved: by @Nieno69

Code type: Keyed Ceaser, link here

KRONORIUM EXCERPT 27101978 THE LIFE FORCE FROM THE DEAD WORLD ALLOWS THE BEARER TO FLOW WITH ALL CREATION.

fhU1sff.png

Solved: by @oxin8

Code type: ASCII values as Roman Numerals, link here

Kronorium Excerpt 349561223: The Summoning Key is one of the oldest artifacts in all creation. It was used by the first one to mix all the dimensions with life, giving each one its unique balance. Under certain circumstances, it has the ability to form bridges between dimensions allowing the transfer of life forces back and forth. It resides in the 63rd dimensions of creation.

RrEMIay.jpg?1

Solved: by @WaterKH, @NaBrZHunter@Tac@Lizizadolphin, and @oxin8

MY NAME IS PABLO OR AT LEAST I THINK IT IS OR WAS I DONT KNOW ANYMORE I HAVE BEEN LOCKED AWAY HELD PRISONER IN THIS CELL FOR MANY MONTHS BY GERMANS SCIENTISTS THEY KEEP EXPERIMENTING ON ME PUMPING ME FULL OF SOME BLUE LIQUID I THINK IT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPEATED VISIONS I HAVE BEEN HAVING WHICH I SWEAR LOOK AND FEEL REAL IN THIS VISION MY NAME IS PABLO MARINUS AND I AM A KNIGHT COMING BACK FROM THE CRUSADES IVAN FIGHT IN A GREAT BATTLE AGAINST STRANGE DEMON LIKE CREATURES WHO ARE TRYING TO DEVOUR THE EARTH AT ONE POINT IT APPEARS I AM DOOMED TRAPPED IN THE TENTACLES OF A GREAT THREE HEADED BEAST WHEN SUDDENLY FOUR KNIGHTS DECIMATE IT WITH MAGICAL ELEMENTAL STAVES SAVING ME FROM CERTAIN DEATH THERE ARE IHFF OTHER WORLDLY CREATURES THAT FIGHT ON OUR SIDE AGAINST THE DEMONS THE CREEPY THING IS THAT THE SIGILS ON THEIR TUNICS RESEMBLE THE ONES I NOTICED ON STONES HERE AT THE CASTLE AS I WAS BEING BROUGHT TO MY CELL I JUST HOPE I CAN EVENTUALLY FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE THIS

hYFkHTM.jpg?1

WHILE I CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE A BRAVE KING IN BATTLE I WILL TELL YOU MY SON THAT THOSE FOUR WERE THE BRAVEST WARRIORS I HAVE EVER SEEN I HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO FIGHT ALONGSIDE THEM IN THE GREAT BATTLE MANY YEARS AGO WHERE WE DEFEATED THE CREATURES FROM BEYOND AND THE DEAD EATERS THEY DISAPPEARED AFTER WE CLAIMED VICTORY NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN THE LAST THING THEY TOLD ME WAS TO BUILD MY CASTLE HERE IN THIS VERY LOCATION BEFORE THEY DISAPPEARED

Letters

Spoiler

ow9jQkW.png?2

General Lehmkuhl,

The dragons continue to bring success in the Eastern front. Russian resistance is fierce but we are maintaining a stronghold in Stalingrad. There are rumors of a new push to retake the city, but I am confident it will be stopped. The Hatchery continues to experiment with ways to enhance the beasts even further. Group 935 will not be technologically outpaced by the Russians.

Die Glocke research continues to inspire new theories of time displacement and possibly even movement across dimensions. Security has been enhanced, especially after the disaster that was enabled by Doctor Groph’s lax security measures. We have taken steps to ensure that none of this technology falls into enemy hands.

However, I feel I must protest the behavior of this insufferable apparatus that we have been forced to contend with. Sophia, as IT likes to be called, has demanded that we change the password to an encrypted cipher consisting entirely of unintelligible characters for maximum security. The current method is sufficiently secure without getting in the way of researchers performing their duties. Even if someone were able to obtain one of the special code cylinders, they would still need to know the password. While it is possible it could be guessed, it is easy for our researchers to remember due to its association to our Die Glocke research. Still, I feel it is sufficiently obscure that no one should be able to guess it easily. 

Respectfully yours,

Harvey Yena, Sc.D.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

There's also a letter, from Harvey Yena to someone I can't make out:

0Y7kHig.png

General L_____

The dragons continue to bring success in the Eastern front. Russian resistance is fierce but we are maintaining a stronghold in Stalingrad. There are rumors of a new push to retake the city, but I am confident it will be stopped. The Hatchery continues to experiment with ways to enhance the beasts even further. Group 935 will not be technologically outpaced by the Russians.

Die Glocke research continues to inspire new theories of time displacement and possibly even movement across dimensions. Security has been enhanced, especially after the disaster that was enabled by Doctor Groph’s lax security measures. We have taken steps to ensure that none of this technology falls into enemy hands.

However, I feel I must protest the behavior of this insufferable apparatus that we have been forced to contend with. Sophia, as IT likes to be called, has demanded that we change the password to an encrypted cipher consisting entirely of unintelligible characters for maximum security. The current method is sufficiently secure without getting in the way of researchers performing their duties. Even if someone were able to obtain one of the special code cylinders, they would still need to know the password. While it is possible it could be guessed, it is easy for our researchers to remember due to its association to our Die Glocke research. Still, I feel it is sufficiently obscure that no one should be able to guess it easily.

Respectfully yours,

Harvey Yena, Sc.D.

The only readable is the third 

Its plain with a little fantasy like leet

Edit I read something like this:

"Final the lab Is almost complete. Service ??? Has been ??? In place"

Hard to read not plain english - a native should be able to read it easily

-end edit

• Administrators

This is what we're seeing so far (constantly being edited):

"Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance or(of?) detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several agents embedded with the ____ as insurance. We will keep the individuals ___ stasis, on ice so to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finally ____ more ____ ____ the drill. Oh I almost forgot, the sequence for the ______ blood _____ is a_ ______: ______"

1 minute ago, Tac said:

This is what we're seeing so far:

"Finally the lab is almost complete. Serv___ _____ have been ___ in place so any chance or(of?) detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several clients embedded with the ____ as insurance. We will keep the individuals ___ stasis, on ice so to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finally ____ more ____ ____ the drill. Oh I almost forgot, the sequence for the ______ blood _____ is a_ ______: ______"

Got something a tad bit different:

"Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance of detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several ??? embedded with the ??? as insurance. We will keep the individuals in stasis, on ice to to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finish ?? more ??? ??? the drill. Oh, I almost forgot, the sequencing for the ?? blood samples is as follows: ???"

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Lizizadolphin said:

Got something a tad bit different:

"Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance of detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several ??? embedded with the ??? as insurance. We will keep the individuals in stasis, on ice to to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finish ?? more ??? ??? the drill. Oh, I almost forgot, the sequencing for the ?? blood samples is as follows: ???"

I think I edited it since you last saw it, but you certainly have more than I. Great job!

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Tac said:

This is what we're seeing so far (constantly being edited):

"Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance or(of?) detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several agents embedded with the ____ as insurance. We will keep the individuals ___ stasis, on ice so to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finally ____ more ____ ____ the drill. Oh I almost forgot, the sequence for the ______ blood _____ is a_ ______: ______"

Update:

"Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance of detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several agents embedded with the ____ as insurance. We will keep the individuals in stasis, on ice so to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finally ____ more ____ from the drill. Oh I almost forgot, the sequence for the current blood samples is as follows: ______"

18 minutes ago, Tac said:

Thanks to /u/Siyliss for finding this one! Does it relate to the ZNS scrap or something?

7MBp33G.png

I'm at work till 17 o clock...

So i have not much time sadly... but it looks like a sinple substitution

(Not simple a=1 but the highest count should be a "e") maybe someone can write them down 

• Administrators

The first radio to be recorded and uploaded. Starts with "Now that the 115 contamination of the Red Army is complete," and then I can't hear much of the rest. Appears to be from SOPHIA, but we'll see.

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Tac said:

Thanks to /u/Siyliss for finding this one! Does it relate to the ZNS scrap or something?

7MBp33G.png

/u/darkmegahot got the following, though some is messed up with the bar in the way:

Reality or Dream it is becoming harder and harder to telll He came to me again last night while I was on my nightly walk through the countryside.0 He told me about the location of a book called the Kronorium. Said that Richtofen needs to acquire it if we are ever going to set things right. The book contains the location of a device called the Summoning Key .\0\ \11\ will contact Richtofen in the \n\w\r\n\i\n\p\6\12

@Tac and @Lizizadolphin put in some great work on the cipher, here's my best at filling in the final gaps, but I still have 2 words I'm unsure of:

"Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance of detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several agents embedded with the (stars?) as insurance. We will keep the individuals in stasis, on ice to to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finish drawing more power from the drill. Oh, I almost forgot, the sequencing for the current blood samples is as follows: (SSMJAPR?)"

One reason I think it's "Stars" is that it could refer to the red star the russians had on their uniforms, almost like a slang term. I don't really like it, but I don't have a better idea right now. As for the end, I don't think it's an actual word. I think it's trying to denote a sequence. Thus, it might be saying that the blood samples are in the following sequence: Soviet, Soviet, Mexican, Japanese, American, Prussian? I'm really clutching at straws here. Other people's thoughts?

I'm hearing a radio in the Dragon Command in the room with the Wunderfizz Machine. It's a female talking. I can't make out every word because the Zombie is chasing me but I'll do my best. She's talking about using 115 "to weaken and penetrate their eyes" (?). 

Edit - Then she talks about "The Russians" but again, difficult to hear it all.

2 minutes ago, certainpersonio said:

@Tac and @Lizizadolphin put in some great work on the cipher, here's my best at filling in the final gaps, but I still have 2 words I'm unsure of:

"Finally the lab is almost complete. Security measures have been put in place so the chance of detection by the Americans is very unlikely. We also have several agents embedded with the (stars?) as insurance. We will keep the individuals in stasis, on ice to to speak, and continue the specimen rotation once we finish drawing more power from the drill. Oh, I almost forgot, the sequencing for the current blood samples is as follows: (SSMJAPR?)"

One reason I think it's "Stars" is that it could refer to the red star the russians had on their uniforms, almost like a slang term. I don't really like it, but I don't have a better idea right now. As for the end, I don't think it's an actual word. I think it's trying to denote a sequence. Thus, it might be saying that the blood samples are in the following sequence: Soviet, Soviet, Mexican, Japanese, American, Prussian? I'm really clutching at straws here. Other people's thoughts?

Nice! I was thinking it could be staff but I'm not too sure about it.

8 minutes ago, Tac said:

/u/darkmegahot got the following, though some is messed up with the bar in the way:

Reality or Dream it is becoming harder and harder to telll He came to me again last night while I was on my nightly walk through the countryside.0 He told me about the location of a book called the Kronorium. Said that Richtofen needs to acquire it if we are ever going to set things right. The book contains the location of a device called the Summoning Key .\0\ \11\ will contact Richtofen in the \n\w\r\n\i\n\p\6\12

Wow

Someone knows how he worked this out?

Okay so after a while I think I transcribed the entire radio. Once again, it's in the Dragon Command in the Wunderfizz Room. 

Directive Log 240.2

The Germans have been moving further into Russian Grandfather (not 100% accurate but close, basically the Germans are closing in on the Russians)

A prototype weapon known as the (German???) uses 115 to weaken and penetrate their eyes.

The Russians have been quick to (something about using this on their Robot Mech Units to prevent this).

Archived