S/O Thread To Our Favourite Lurkers

NaBrZHunter

• Administrators

I feel kinda like Steven Hawking throwing a party for time travellers, but I'm gonna do this. Read more about the real life time traveller party at the bottom of the thread.

Watching the list of active members lately, I've noticed a lot more folks I don't recognize from before, as well as some who have been recurring visitors, yet who I have never had the privilege of meeting. So I wanted to give a S/O to our lurking slayers from over the last 24 hours and encourage y'all to jump in a join the conversation!

@jy71psn 

@Jmurad0880

@Jaguar 115

@Collinh01

@Bigqueso_05

@elitecore

@DeltaZelfic

@Dabchamps

@king of Lurking crabs, 75'

@ReaperGameing

@Zombielikee1

@MaybeItsDempsey

@Crakaman82

@Gibsn

@Lightning Energy

Hoping to hear back from some of y'all and get to know a bit about you! So, just gonna toss some of my favourite questions out there:

Which of the four Treyarch Zombies installments was your first?

What is your favourite Zombies map and why?

Do you have a favourite wall weapon of all time? If so, which? 

Which Easter Egg is your favourite?

Which part of the Zombies storyline is your favourite to research or discuss, if applicable?

hawk2.jpg

"Stephen Hawking recently gave a party - for time travellers.

But while he told plenty of people about the date, sent out invitations and waited patiently for them to arrive, no body came.

Of course that might have been because he waited until the party was over to send out the invites.

Professor Hawking explained his failed experiment in a recent interview with various journalists, written up by Ars Technica.

“I have experimental evidence that time travel is not possible,” he said.

“I gave a party for time-travellers, but I didn’t send out the invitations until after the party. I sat there a long time, but no one came.”

Hawking has previously spoken about the party, which was ‘held’ on 28th June 2009, and produced a video about the experiment - but due to the laws of causality, no one has retrospectively showed up.

Hawking also said that Einstein’s theories offer the possibility of travelling backwards in time - but “it is likely that warping would trigger a bolt of radiation that would destroy the spaceship and maybe the space-time itself."

Michael Rundle, HuffPost UK Technology Editor

01 September, 2012

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, im glad to join this community. Its a very good way to stay connected with others as well as to hopefully get heard by Treyarch. With that I wanted to answer some of the questions . The first zombie installment that I tried was on the first Black ops I instantly fell in love and eventually learned more about it and went back to try world at war zombies as well. I would have to say Kino Der Toten is my all time favorite map I know it like the back of my hand. Favorite wall weapon of all time has to be the mp40. Favorite easter egg has to be samanthas on the map Moon it is also the one i like to study and look up. Again thank you for the welcome and I hope to keep in touch :)

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bigqueso_05 said:

Hello, im glad to join this community. Its a very good way to stay connected with others as well as to hopefully get heard by Treyarch. With that I wanted to answer some of the questions . The first zombie installment that I tried was on the first Black ops I instantly fell in love and eventually learned more about it and went back to try world at war zombies as well. I would have to say Kino Der Toten is my all time favorite map I know it like the back of my hand. Favorite wall weapon of all time has to be the mp40. Favorite easter egg has to be samanthas on the map Moon it is also the one i like to study and look up. Again thank you for the welcome and I hope to keep in touch :)

HEY! SOMEBODY CAME! :D

Great to hear from you! A BO1 vet, too. Gotta say that everything you listed is close to my heart. Great stuff. Hope to see you hangin 'round!

World At War had to be my first treyarch zombies installment 

My favorite Zombies map has to be Buried because that map had everything you could ever of wanted in a zombies map it had a great Easter egg even tho it was annoying you had 2 sides of the Easter egg Maxis Or Richthofen the Paralyzer was the best weapon it was so much fun to use and it will be the best feeling when you pull it out of the box 

If i had a favorite wall weapon it would have to be the Thompson it was such a good gun it had some recoil problems but the ammo count was Amazing and it will just slay zombies especially in mob of the dead, That would be my go to gun every time i play that map and pack a punching it will always be my first priority. 

My favorite Easter Egg of all time has to be Origins it was just a great way to end the map and their was so many questions behind the ending cut scene with eddy and Samantha that map alone had the biggest controversy. 

My favorite thing to research about the zombies story line is the story line we are currently involved with i love discussing my thoughts on the keepers and the time between our characters and the whole dilemma with the Blood Vials and the time our characters are in and how time can effect future and present Etc......  

• Administrators
On 7/9/2016 at 10:31 PM, Jmurad0880 said:

World At War had to be my first treyarch zombies installment 

My favorite Zombies map has to be Buried because that map had everything you could ever of wanted in a zombies map it had a great Easter egg even tho it was annoying you had 2 sides of the Easter egg Maxis Or Richthofen the Paralyzer was the best weapon it was so much fun to use and it will be the best feeling when you pull it out of the box 

If i had a favorite wall weapon it would have to be the Thompson it was such a good gun it had some recoil problems but the ammo count was Amazing and it will just slay zombies especially in mob of the dead, That would be my go to gun every time i play that map and pack a punching it will always be my first priority. 

My favorite Easter Egg of all time has to be Origins it was just a great way to end the map and their was so many questions behind the ending cut scene with eddy and Samantha that map alone had the biggest controversy. 

My favorite thing to research about the zombies story line is the story line we are currently involved with i love discussing my thoughts on the keepers and the time between our characters and the whole dilemma with the Blood Vials and the time our characters are in and how time can effect future and present Etc......  

Sorry for the delay! The GK announcement has been shaking things up. 

Thanks for sharing! Good to know ya. Hope we see you around the threads more!

Archived