Buried Easter Egg! [PS3] Need 3 People!

AGRJay

Hi, I need 3 people for the Buried Easter Egg and possibly for a Team to make all EEs Richtofen's way. If you also have BO3 for PS4 I also need people for Gorod Krovi on the release! Thanks for reading and please reply with Skype and PSN if interested! :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lauren said:

Yep I'd suggest you take a look at teh group finder. Also stick around a bit, browse the forums and make some new friends in the chat box. New friends will always help get you more players if you need them.

I know I just did and I didn't know it existed ? Thanks

I am still looking for 3 people to do the Richtofen End Game on this map and to go for high rounds while we have the perma perks/perma fire sale/4 weapon Mule Kick. Let me know if you ever finish all the EEs and have the Nav Cards placed so we can do it.

On 7/7/2016 at 1:54 AM, Rissole25 said:

Same deal as @xanman86, I've got all of Richtofen's side done. Been wanting to do the End Game for a while. If you ever need to do that, hit me up.

same as rissole, had the beacons lit for over a year waiting to do richtofen end game but now im not sure I want to lose the lightning symbols!

edit - NVM, ps3.

Archived