JJMFP

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

No it was in the intro.  McCain is dead,  again.  

It was not in the intro. There was no declaration of him being dead, nor is there any reason for him to be. He was alive and well above the portal, but going through somehow killed him? There's no reason to assume he is.

18 minutes ago, Tac said:

It was not in the intro. There was no declaration of him being dead, nor is there any reason for him to be. He was alive and well above the portal, but going through somehow killed him? There's no reason to assume he is.

For some reason or another,  I see him dead in the intro.  I feel his death is actually how the 4 got here somehow. 

23 minutes ago, Tac said:

i know we talked about this briefly, but what if his sacrifice opened the portal?

1 minute ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

That's what I'm saying.  People can go to hell when they die.  Perhaps McCain's death is what allowed Richtofen and Co. to enter the underworld.  

it would fit with the MOTD story where they died and got stuck in a loop. death is only the beginning right?

3 hours ago, Spider3000 said:

Around 3-4 of Brutus' could spawn on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Oh yeah you are very right. Haven't played in awhile, totally forgot. I think Brutus having controlled the zombies was always horseshit. I could see where people thought that, but the 'brutus' on GK does not give off the feeling of controlling the zombies, since he has the role of, like, a special zombie more than anything else.

So after playing three - four games my opinion about the midboss zombie...

Its too weak to call him brutus...

He isnt nearly a challenge  (only got to round 22 though) 

But since the updates all the midbosses are no problem... the margwa was annoying but only because you have to wait so long till he open his mouth

Trasher is easy as fuck (even in the boss fight they are no challenge)

The panzer is ok and the only challenge in the boss fight

Archived