Sign in to follow this  

Prestige Master finally fixed, 360

83457    263

I finished my 3rd 10th Prestige, the same 'congratulations, you've reached prestige master' thing popped up, just like the end of first 10th and second 10th prestige, only this time it didn't give all of the "level up as prestige master" wording, it just said the first line. 

Strangely, it didn't let me actually prestige, it just did it automatically. Probably because i had clicked on it at the end of first 10th and second 10th. (It used to call prestige master 11th prestige and claimed it would give unlock tokens, but it just put you back to 10 level 1, and didn't even have the decency to give me unlock tokens). So I've completed 12 Prestiges out of 10.

So, if you've done a few tenth prestiges already, then at the end of your current one, it should just go to prestige master.

Spider    141

Congrats mate.

When I hit Master Prestige from 10th Prestige on the Xbox One it automatically did it for me, I don't think you get the option to click anything.

• Like 1

83457    263
On 7/1/2016 at 4:30 PM, Doctor Richtofen said:

Congrats mate.

When I hit Master Prestige from 10th Prestige on the Xbox One it automatically did it for me, I don't think you get the option to click anything.

Apparently that's how is supposed to be. Thanks for the feedback.