Gorod Krovi dynamic theme

jiipee95

Okay... so how can I download this theme? I have the season pass, but I can't find it anywhere :( I tried watching a youtube video and the guy just goes to ps store and there it is, but I don't have it there :(

Is it only for US or should Europe players also get the theme already? If someone knows and can help I'd appreciate it a lot :)

4 minutes ago, jiipee95 said:

Okay... so how can I download this theme? I have the season pass, but I can't find it anywhere :( I tried watching a youtube video and the guy just goes to ps store and there it is, but I don't have it there :(

Is it only for US or should Europe players also get the theme already? If someone knows and can help I'd appreciate it a lot :)

I think it's US first then Europe, I can't get it yet either.

I will be able to get on my xbox very soon, just after the portugal poland game is over and I can check if its there because i have a US account.  I'll edit this post with what I find  to confirm whether its just US and not europe yet.

edit: I can't find it, but I am in germany atm.

• Like 1