Sign in to follow this  
Covert Gunman

LFG Status Survey

LFG Status Survey  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Have you used the LFG?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How much success have you found while using the LFG?

• A lot
    • A good amount
    • A 50/50 success rate
    • A little
    • Not much at all

Covert Gunman    149

This is just a general status update survey for our LFG feature. I encourage everyone to take the survey regardless of whether or not you've used the service.

Thanks!

KlowniiN-    10

I feel like my vote shouldent matter because i only joined a couple days ago and im on ps3 :L not many players on ps3.

Koslans    39

So you can find other players on a separate part of the site. Well, that's good, I think. 

XD

Hells Warrrior    564

For those that don't use it, you should if you need players for certain games or EE's - I've found a few decent players with it. For those that are finding little or success - are you using the contact options available. For instance, if they have added XBox gamertag it will link the message system for Xbox Live - you can login and message them directly to organise a game - other options such as Skype, email, TeamSpeak have all been added - have you used the available contact options?

I've noticed from the time we implemented it to now, a lot of people are added GT/ID's but either think it pairs them and requires no interaction or they simply don't get the concept of how the LFG system works in general.

83457    263

I haven't looked at it recently, maybe i misunderstood it, but it seemed to be for finding players quickly.

I'm old and on 360, so I'd like a spot where i could eventually form an older player team over time.

Not a team right now, and not squeakers. (No offense to them, conversely, why would they want to play with an old guy)?

Is this an option?

KlowniiN-    10
I haven't looked at it recently, maybe i misunderstood it, but it seemed to be for finding players quickly.

I'm old and on 360, so I'd like a spot where i could eventually form an older player team over time.

Not a team right now, and not squeakers. (No offense to them, conversely, why would they want to play with an old guy)?

Is this an option?

Age shouldn't matter so long as your not spamming the mic or you just talk for no reason or cry a lot. I always hated that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

83457    263
51 minutes ago, KlowniiN- said:

Age shouldn't matter so long as your not spamming the mic or you just talk for no reason or cry a lot. I always hated that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a way, i agree, but when you're nearly 50, you won't want to be on a 4 way call (mics) with teenagers, trust me. Ha.

I've played with a fair share of decent youngsters, I'm not dissing anyone. I'll simply feel more comfortable with aged 30+ players.

• Like 1

Hells Warrrior    564

It's designed and purpose is to find players, whether that be quickly or for future, that is up to the individual. Basically put, it's a friend finder. It includes options such as MIC required, language, system - it also allows you to put additional notes on the request where you can stipulate you are looking for players in a certain age group.

It is purged every 7 days, so your friend request will stay for that period - however, people don't tend to go scrolling through the 10/20/30 pages of requests looking for players, they tend to look at the first page.

• Like 1