DLC 3 Trailer Drop Thread

Spider

charlieintel has just posted this on their website

Players that pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 DLC Pack 3 Descent or own the Season Pass on PlayStation 4 will get access to the free Gorod Krovi DLC 3 Zombies map theme.

PREVIEW_CUSA02290_CODBO3_DLC3-THEME_01-1920x1080-681x383.jpg

Edited by NaBrZHunter
Merging all related topics
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Spider3000 said:

This trailer blew me away. The dragons, the mounted MG's, just everything. And of course, the PPSH is back. July 12th can't get here soon enough.

Looks amazing, It's going to be epic

There is some images in the spoiler

3eb1be2669c66b08dca603ebd2cb8462.png

295deaa51f484b3324544bf794bb6bea.png

36560415ef7c1e849eae53271322a2e3.png

a3c34ba9cd02fcdd0cdcb0808b64001f.png

cd0b46ec9d34027c3a00966e00ea24bf.png

e47a3d0d4cb44f9335c83779e38c37eb.png

3287be8598d56d9d73acb1d36c33da18.png

006118ad69f13792b17af65e77b58be9.png

a46c6cbb92fc050fd594dd2973be70f0.png

c4f532f4718cdce696f3ebf3a7d8683c.png

32 minutes ago, Spider3000 said:

This trailer blew me away. The dragons, the mounted MG's, just everything. And of course, the PPSH is back. July 12th can't get here soon enough.

Edit - Forgot to mention the red eyes. Will we be finally getting the answers to Mob of the Dead?

Blue eyed Zombies aswell, can't wait to get my hands on that PPSH

I'm Disappointed a little bit.. but lets wait the left days...looks like origins 2.0... i love the story and hope for some new cipher news and answers.... but for now i dont really understand the hype... the midboss looks like brutus... the dragons maybe act only like the giant robots - instead of the foot from the panzer you must look out for fire i hope there is more to it....i like the shield... hope for new weapon kits again... glad there is a power switch.... pls no 4 player ee...that would ruin the map for me (again like soe)

Looking forward to a really good boss fight... 

With that dragon, it showed almost like a trap scenario, when if fired up that whole zombie train.  I think it may be fair to say that we will be using the dragon to complete part of the easter egg.  Only thing is, what happens if we get burnt? (pun intended to direct the possiblity of failure).  Remember, with so many hints to MotD, there were two paths to take.  One may fail our mission, while the other may not.  Just a thought.

Is the avado from transit coming back? The zombie with the sickel and blue arm weapon looks like the way to get the WW gauntlet (?) you may have to kill this mini boss? wonderfizz coming back, dive punch coming out? flipper comes back, black market weapons coming into play. DG-5? Is that what comes out of the drill thing that comes out of the sky? PPSH! FAMAS! dragons seems like the new teleporter thing. the 2 zombie eyes colors seems to be a mix between red and blue? I could be confused but it may just be the skeletons only color. Whats up with the staff on the building in the first few scenes. I also want to point out their is multiple dragons. very interesting but i dont think we are killing nik in this one. i feel like this is a bridge to MOTD and next map is when we get nik. There is going to be a lot more in DLC4 i mean how do you top this? Soviet union zombies DLC3 needs to hurry up and come out. im stoked! Ray gun mk3 is a little odd though I do not like akimbo weapons i really dont

Guys i noticed that on Mob Of the Dead there is Dragon's skull on the upgrated blundergat this reveal a link betwin GOROD and MOTD 

Perhaps  on this new map we have red eyes like on MOTD does it mean we will learn about the real person who control zombies on both ?

And The Weasel talk about Nikolaï on MOTD why? Does it mean the link betwin MOTD and GOROD is real and surely mysterious ?

Very interesting isn't it ?

This map looks great. I'm a little worried about the Apothicon's though. They've made them this big threat but are they literally only going to have them in the first and last maps? What a bummer.

Anyone notice at one point Nikolai does not have a beard? Seems like an error.

21 hours ago, Mr.sax said:

Guys i noticed that on Mob Of the Dead there is Dragon's skull on the upgrated blundergat this reveal a link betwin GOROD and MOTD 

Perhaps  on this new map we have red eyes like on MOTD does it mean we will learn about the real person who control zombies on both ?

And The Weasel talk about Nikolaï on MOTD why? Does it mean the link betwin MOTD and GOROD is real and surely mysterious ?

Very interesting isn't it ?

Maybe MOTD happens at the same time as gorod does? thats what i thought about after reading ur post. It would make a lot of sense

• Moderators

This may be the best dragon related thing since "Grisu, der kleine Drache":

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140717154153&path-prefix=de

It's a show from the 70s from Italy which also aired in Germany.

It was about a little dragon who wanted to be a firefighter and his dad of course was against it.

Really fun stuff. ^^