Sign in to follow this  
Spider

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 DLC Pack 3 revealed, teases “Raid” from Black Ops 2 returning

Spider    142

charlieintel have just posted this tonight

Call of Duty has shared on social media the first image from Black Ops 3 DLC Pack 3 with the caption “It’s almost time.”

The image teased appears to show a re-imagined version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2’s Raid multiplayer map.

Nothing yet on the New Zombie Map but I hope it's soon, as I'm very excited for it.

Source - charlieintel 

Cl-qJMFXEAEi-zD-681x383.jpg

• Like 2

XPGDarkside    0
2 minutes ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

charlieintel have just posted this tonight

Call of Duty has shared on social media the first image from Black Ops 3 DLC Pack 3 with the caption “It’s almost time.”

The image teased appears to show a re-imagined version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2’s Raid multiplayer map.

Nothing yet on the New Zombie Map but I hope it's soon, as I'm very excited for it.

Source - charlieintel 

Cl-qJMFXEAEi-zD-681x383.jpg

:O sweet

Awards

JJMFP    54

Digging this re-imagined map.  Great wall runs and would be perfect for some of the new game modes.  To be honest, this map was never a favorite of mine, but with the new mechanics, I would love to see how the games play out.

Awards

JJMFP    54
1 minute ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Cl_IS-TWkAABGSa.jpg

I cannot see the photo...what is it????

Here is a tweet from Treyarch: 

Does it have any relevance???

Awards

Definitely pumped. I'm particularly interested in what in on the computer monitor on the Left side of the screen.

image.tiff

Looks to me like it might be a drill of some sort.

Awards

JJMFP    54
20 minutes ago, certainpersonio said:

Definitely pumped. I'm particularly interested in what in on the computer monitor on the Left side of the screen.

image.tiff

Looks to me like it might be a drill of some sort.

Possibly a ship map.  You know how the show the different levels of a ship side by side????

Stalingrad, know known as volgograd and named after the major river system that it sits on.

Under Stalin, the city became a center of heavy industry and transshipment by rail and river. It was attacked by German and Axis forces during World War II. In 1942, the city became the site of one of the pivotal battles of the war.

• Like 1

Awards

Rissole25    378

A 935 outpost in Stalingrad? Those computers look way too similar to the Der Eisendrache one's. Although it's most likely Ascension Group.

Disappointed we didn't get a Black Ops 1 map (I was hoping for Array), but I enjoyed Raid. I imagine they will expand on the pool area a lot more.