Has The Update Changed Gameplay?

Since the recent updates, I have noticed something out of the ordinary.  Zetsubou No Shima is the map that I am digging right now and have found myself playing this more than anything else.  As of recent, however, I have found it much harder to accomplish the Easter Egg.  I have not changed my play style nor am I doing anything different, but for some reason, Zetsubou No Shima has started to kick my ass.  I completed the Easter Egg a few nights ago and, let me tell you, it was a fight to the very end.  Something has changed.  I was two manning this Easter Egg almost on a nightly basis, but since the updates, I am fighting for my life!

Any Explinations?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a look at the latest patch notes, but I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. 

I don't know what causes your struggle to be honest. 

By the way, I have the same thing sometimes. Some days, playing seems more difficult than other days. 

This goes for any game, be it a shooter or a race game or whatever.