Grey

DLC 3

Grey    1

Since we were denied a DLC 3 trailer, we should probably think about what facts we have at hand. We know it will be in Stalingrad, this will be Nikolai´s  turn to put his soul (is that the right word?) into the summoning key. What we don´t know is if he will succeed, we dont know because of Richtofen´s comment in Zetsubo. ¨Maxis, Samantha, Eddie... they are safe. Dempsey too. Maybe Takeo. Oh Nikolai... why must you fight it?¨ what this could possibly mean is that Nikolai won´t be able to kill Nikolai 1.o. Something big is happening, and maybe we shouldn´t be looking for just the big and out there stuff. Maybe it is the smaller things that get overlooked easily. I´ve been seeing papers in Zetsubo, they are small and torn but they seem to have writing on it, not english but a cipher. If you find it and solve it, please share it with me. I have been going crazy not being able to read them. 

Koslans    39

I think the scraps of paper that you mean are the letter from the Emperor that is written in Japanese.

But I'm not into cyphers or storyline. I think a Google or Youtube search should give you the answer though. 

anonymous    340

The Zetsubou No Shima ciphers that are found are here:

There are a few very interesting which probably are about Stalingrad. Gersch from Ascension is involved again and there is something said about the brothers in the city (stalingrad?). Something completely different but IMO even more interesting is that Brock and Gary from Shangri la are being spoken of. Take a look

Awards