Next Map?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the next map will be a "Featured" map?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

RequixEclipse    106

Choose and tell us where you think we are heading!

a "Featured" map has different characters in an alternate universe or place in time.

Examples: FIVE, Call of The Dead, Nuketown, Mob of The Dead, Shadows of Evil. 

As it is not yet Nikolais time there is something must we do before capturing his essence. 

Lenne    412

Okay now correct me if I am wrong but didn't the gang already do what they had to do before capturing Nikolai's soul?

Because we've seen the SoE teleport thingy. I just assumed they did what they had to do without us actually seeing it or maybe I just am thinking a bit too romantic in the sense that we don't need a cutscene for everything these days.

Plus wouldn't it be kinda silly to have Nikolai's soul collecting in the most likely final map of the game? Of course the plan could go wrong but if everything goes right we are stuck with a Nikolai cut scene for the finale of BO III zombies... or we really will get some more maps even after the BO III year is over. *.*

Man... WaW/BO 1 story where are you? ;_;

Part of the fun of the story back in the day was to make it up in your head. Kinda like reading a book, but now.

Now I am going a bit off topic and I am one of the last people who should do that.

So I say we will get the Nikolai map regardless and then a moon remake (as in actual remake not a remaster) which is set on mars for the finale. :cool48:

Spider3000    140

Shadows of Evil was basically the "of the Dead" map for this game, so I don't think we'll be seeing another "feature" map. DLC 3 will most likely be set in Stalingrad, and perhaps DLC 4 will be set in the forest seen in the Zombies menu?

Awards

Doppelgänger    150
4 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

I'm not placing what you mean by "featured."

He means the maps with alternate characters. "Of The Dead" maps if you will.

I honestly don't understand why people keep asking for an "Of The Dead" map, when Shadows of Evil was exactly that. The final maps will be with the Original crew. Changing that would be stupid. We've already had enough of these maps ruin continuity.

RequixEclipse    106
46 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Okay now correct me if I am wrong but didn't the gang already do what they had to do before capturing Nikolai's soul?

Because we've seen the SoE teleport thingy. I just assumed they did what they had to do without us actually seeing it or maybe I just am thinking a bit too romantic in the sense that we don't need a cutscene for everything these days.

Plus wouldn't it be kinda silly to have Nikolai's soul collecting in the most likely final map of the game? Of course the plan could go wrong but if everything goes right we are stuck with a Nikolai cut scene for the finale of BO III zombies... or we really will get some more maps even after the BO III year is over. *.*

Man... WaW/BO 1 story where are you? ;_;

Part of the fun of the story back in the day was to make it up in your head. Kinda like reading a book, but now.

Now I am going a bit off topic and I am one of the last people who should do that.

So I say we will get the Nikolai map regardless and then a moon remake (as in actual remake not a remaster) which is set on mars for the finale. :cool48:

At at the end of Zetsuba No Shima 

Tank Dempsey: Three down, one to go. Guess that's you next Nikolai.
Dr. Edward Richtofen: Nein, there is something else we must do. There is a chain of events that must be set in motion.
*Animation of going through a Rift portal*
*Exit Rift in Zetsubou no Shima*
Tank Dempsey: Ok, gotta admit, I didn't see that one coming.
Dr. Edward Richtofen: Call it.. our insurance policy. In case we don't like where we end up.

Lenne    412
13 minutes ago, RequixEclipse said:

At at the end of Zetsuba No Shima 

Tank Dempsey: Three down, one to go. Guess that's you next Nikolai.
Dr. Edward Richtofen: Nein, there is something else we must do. There is a chain of events that must be set in motion.
*Animation of going through a Rift portal*
*Exit Rift in Zetsubou no Shima*
Tank Dempsey: Ok, gotta admit, I didn't see that one coming.
Dr. Edward Richtofen: Call it.. our insurance policy. In case we don't like where we end up.

Yeah doesn't that kinda prove my point?

They go through the rift and Dempsey and Richtofen react to something we didn't see.

NaBrZHunter    491
52 minutes ago, Doppelgänger said:

I honestly don't understand why people keep asking for an "Of The Dead" map, when Shadows of Evil was exactly that. The final maps will be with the Original crew. Changing that would be stupid. We've already had enough of these maps ruin continuity.

Ah! Right! Naw, I completely agree. Please no more of those.