TheFuZioNSKuLL

"The Undead Zappper" Gobblegum in Scorestreaks

So earlier today I was in the zombies gamemode and randomly checked my multiplayer stats which to lead to checking my permanent unlocks and then all of a sudden I stumbled across the scorestreaks being named after Gobblegum but the with one name that stands out as it's not a current gobblegum which was "The Undead Zapper". So to my belief I could see it becoming a future dlc gobblegum or just a random name. What do you guys think about it? Steps to see for yourself: 1. In the main menu click zombies 2. Then press options(or whatever your pause button is) 3. Change tabs to Barracks 4. Select your Multiplayer Stats 5. Select Prestige Mode 6. Select Permanent Unlocks 7. Lastly Select Scorestreaks

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160622190728.jpg

Doppelgänger    150

This has been around for a while. December last year in fact. Perhaps it's just a cancelled Gumball that they wanted to put in, to rival the likes of Popshocks or Burned Out. Either way, I don't think that we'll be seeing this anytime soon, if at all.

Oh lol it did seem quite easy to find and shocked me that I didnt hear of it before because it's just that simple

Thanks for the knowledge though.

Doppelgänger    150

Here's are the dates when the "Gobblegum" was found. I believe it is proof that we won't be seeing it. I have no idea why this hasn't been removed, because if it were something I doubt we'd still be seeing it, especially 7 months into the game's life cycle.

b36ff598476340f9bc41a4d2c2d3c535.png

I doubt, if it was a Gobblegum that spawned in the Wunderwaffe, we'd see it in a map. The Wunderwaffe is an actual weapon that can be received in-game on The Giant, so making it appear as a drop would be very strange.

NaBrZHunter    489
3 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

I doubt, if it was a Gobblegum that spawned in the Wunderwaffe, we'd see it in a map. The Wunderwaffe is an actual weapon that can be received in-game on The Giant, so making it appear as a drop would be very strange.

I agree; but granted, it wouldn't be the first time. 

This is actually the first time I've heard about this thing, though. Probably because I never really cared about Gobblegum. 

Koslans    39

I've heard we're still going to get the upgraded hentai gun at some point.... 

It might actually become a drop for some Easter Egg, or even a Gubblegum. 

On the other hand, it kinda looks like a Maxis' Drone. 

Rissole25    378

Isn't there an unknown gumball design on one of the GobbleGum/Monty posters? Could be possible this was the name for that one.