Treyarch Zombies Eye Spy

JJMFP

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@Lenne 

I have updated the thread to include the full Treyarch Zombies experience.  This thread is no longer confined to just Black Ops III.

Hope this livens up the thread a bit.  Thank you to @wooodd for breaching the boundaries.  Surprised it took this long.

My guess is the dial on the "Time Bomb"?

4 hours ago, JJMFP said:

@Lenne 

I have updated the thread to include the full Treyarch Zombies experience.  This thread is no longer confined to just Black Ops III.

Hope this livens up the thread a bit.  Thank you to @wooodd for breaching the boundaries.  Surprised it took this long.

My guess is the dial on the "Time Bomb"?

Thanks, and nope. 

I kinda wish it was though, would have been a solid pick.

9 hours ago, Wooodd said:

Nope, are any of them blue? Always recalled them as green.

I Know the Pack-a-punch has a Blue diamond and a P on it.  Either way, it's a wrong guess.  I thought for sure that the time dial was a winner.

What about the wonder weapon.

untitled.png

14 hours ago, JJMFP said:

I Know the Pack-a-punch has a Blue diamond and a P on it.  Either way, it's a wrong guess.  I thought for sure that the time dial was a winner.

What about the wonder weapon.

untitled.png

No again, hint o'clock I guess

Hint 1:  There is only one of these, but you would refer to it as a pair.

Archived