JJMFP

Blood Protection

JJMFP    54

Richtofen states that "He" doesn't know that Richtofen is privy to some happenings going down ( apologies for wording, but you get the jist).  He also states that the "Blood" will protect him.  Interesting enough, there are two (2) vials, containing two (2) seperate dna strands, if you will.  The combination of which is supposed to protect him against something coming up, presumably in DLC 3.  After all, he did tell the others that Nikolai was being postponed in order to gain an insurance policy.  My first reaction is as follows concerning the Blood vials.  I know it has been talked about to a great extent, but here is what I am thinking as of now.

• ANNTIDOTE - This is the first premise that I can think of.  Within these vials, lay the key secrets to immunity from the infection.  Remeber when they were questioning whether or not the effects of their immunity would last?  Whoever is pulling the strings can turn off their immunity just like turning of the perk machines in BO2.  When Richtofen gets to this stage where the antognist decides to strip his immunity, due to his disloyal alligence to the cause, Richtofen will administer the blood in order to complete his mission.
  • POISON - In a secondary thought of genius, what if the blood vials were used as a poison of sorts?  "Blood of the Damned" would be a great weapon in a sneaky little plot that we are used to seeing from Richtofen.  It could also be labeled as an insurance policy, giving him a way to fight against the aggressor.  I do, however, give this theory very little credibility.
  • FUEL - After seeing the element 115 power an island, why couldn't this damned blood be used in such a manor.  Almost as a sacrfice, this blood will satisfy some deity or another, in order to gain, yet again, an upperhand in this fantastical fantasy endeavour.

However we use the blood vials, they will ensure our protection/success in the next installment.  My guess is, since he keeps them so close to him, Richtofen will use the blood vials to access the aether, sort of tricking it into believing that he is of anothers blood, allowing him to access something of greater use.  My guess is that we will be shooting up in no time.

Thoughts????

asdf.jpg

Awards

jiipee95    35

If I'm coorect the blood vials are from the MOTD crew... And they were damned to live that one night over and over again, so maybe... if Richtofen injects the blood to himself he's gonna survive even if the zombies get him... Like start all over again. So in that way he would be protected.

Idk if this makes sense at all and if I explained it clearly enough :D

Awards

JJMFP    54

That is correct, the blood vials are considered to be the blood of Sal Deluca and Fin O'Leary.  What is interesting is the fact that we have audio, visual, and hints in interviews that these vials are super important to the story.  The only thing in the Zombies Universe that sets the MOTD crew aside from the others is, they are already presumably dead and/or cursed to live and repeat life in the same fateful day.  j"The voices of the damned, and the doomed".  I never really thought about this quote so much until now, but it could weigh heavily in the grand scheme of things.  I would like to think of the vials and their contents as being "the antidote" to the mystery.  When we find out what they are used for, everything will come full circle.  I think these are the key to unlocking the secrets.  Black Ops III DLC 3 is going to be epic.

Awards

anonymous    322
17 hours ago, jiipee95 said:

If I'm coorect the blood vials are from the MOTD crew... And they were damned to live that one night over and over again, so maybe... if Richtofen injects the blood to himself he's gonna survive even if the zombies get him... Like start all over again. So in that way he would be protected.

Idk if this makes sense at all and if I explained it clearly enough :D

Till now we always had someone in the MPD who revived us everytime (except in Origins) Either our heroes reach their goal without dying (like in Origins, I think) or there is someone in the MPD who revives us. Or, like you say, it is something with the bloodvials. The MotD4 began anew each time they die. Thats exacly what happens with the nO4 now.

Awards

jiipee95    35
28 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Till now we always had someone in the MPD who revived us everytime (except in Origins) Either our heroes reach their goal without dying (like in Origins, I think) or there is someone in the MPD who revives us. Or, like you say, it is something with the bloodvials. The MotD4 began anew each time they die. Thats exacly what happens with the nO4 now.

Yeah also might be that the blood of the "damned" that's in the vials is connected to the "evil" and they need it to destroy him. Or summon it or something...

Awards