Sign in to follow this  
JustSavage05

How the MOTD crew ended up in The Giant +Blood vials

JustSavage05    10

Introduction

In Zetsubou no Shima fighter air planes can be seen attacking one another and going between dimensions/rift tears/etc. 

Spoiler

What was the importance of this being shown now? Is it major? Can it explain anything?

It is important. Yes it is major now, and I believe much more later as the DLC is released. For right now, it can explain two things.

1. With these "jumps" (for lack of a better explanation) in Zetsubou, we can see that these jumps can apply to aircrafts.

2. The crew in MOTD may have just possibly found themselves in this jump during one of their cycles.

Theory/Ideas

If the MOTD crew has managed to go through these jumps, with the new option of infinite dimensions. Who's to say that they didn't jump to The Giant because of it?

The proof is right there. Sitting just on top of the building.

Spoiler

FE6pymc.jpg

How this can lead to the blood vials

With all of these pieces to the puzzle out, it's not hard to go even further with it.

Richtofen has two blood vials that has the cell numbers to two of the characters in MOTD. That's not new news. Although we haven't been able top explain it.

If the MOTD crew took one of these jumps to The Giant. With all of the knowledge Richtofen has; he could have easily been at the right dimension at the right time. 

It's easy to assume that if the MOTD crew made it to The Giant, they were more than likely taken prisoners and experimented on. That would have made getting the blood extremely easy without question from anyone in Group 935.

In conclusion/ TL;DR

The MOTD crew jumped through a rift. Landed in The Giant. Richtofen was there to get the blood he needed without raising suspicion because they were already being tested on.

It's just a theory, but to me it makes a lot of sense.

Edited by JustSavage05
  • Like 4

Awards

InfestLithium    515

That's a very excellent theory! Because the MotD crew was a special case, they lived even beyond the physical realm via purgatory which means they are not ordinary whatsoever. And we actually have very little indication that tells us they are not significant.

Now the odd thing is this: if we know the Weasel broke the cycle which opened up a rip through space and time itself, why would Richtofen and the crew have these blood vials from characters who not only died but never made it beyond purgatory?

anonymous    325

Nice thread, but I wonder, how can Richthofen have the bloodvials already in Origins?

Awards

InfestLithium    515
9 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Nice thread, but I wonder, how can Richthofen have the bloodvials already in Origins?

Good question.

Could we somehow explain that he returns occasionally to retrieve more blood samples? Because that would mean the whole 2 years he was apart from the crew after Origins, he was following Maxis' orders. And from what we gather about the blood vials, suddenly the crew has all their own samples in Zetsubou No Shima.

Basically, obtaining the same samples for the blood. But why, and how?

JustSavage05    10
4 minutes ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

The plane could have crashed in The Giant Map before the events of Origins? Then Richtofen could have getting the blood vials then?

Richtofen was at The Giant before the Origins map right? Well in the way that he was Maxi's student/companion/scientist. I'd assume that at least. If so, that means that the MOTD crew showed up a lot earlier than Origins.

Awards

Spider    142
1 minute ago, JustSavage05 said:

Richtofen was at The Giant before the Origins map right? Well in the way that he was Maxi's student/companion/scientist. I'd assume that at least. If so, that means that the MOTD crew showed up a lot earlier than Origins.

Ignore me, I forgot Origins timeline was set before MotD.

anonymous    325
48 minutes ago, JustSavage05 said:

What do you mean with Richthofen being in The Giant before he was in Origins? I believe it was Origins where his journey started, and from there he learned 2 years from the Kronorium, and via a short stop at Morg City (SoE) he came in the der Riese facility (the Giant). But in Origins there is a walldrawing of the Primis. Perhaps the O4 get the bloodvials in the Giant, and will after DLC 4 return to the Origins universe where they gave the bloodvials to the O4 in Origins.

Awards

Spider    142
4 minutes ago, anonymous said:

What do you mean with Richthofen being in The Giant before he was in Origins? I believe it was Origins where his journey started, and from there he learned 2 years from the Kronorium, and via a short stop at Morg City (SoE) he came in the der Riese facility (the Giant). But in Origins there is a walldrawing of the Primis. Perhaps the O4 get the bloodvials in the Giant, and will after DLC 4 return to the Origins universe where they gave the bloodvials to the O4 in Origins.

I got mixed up as I said above your comment ignore me lol