Rissole25

Would anyone else want to see the split starting rooms from Verruckt return?

Rissole25    378

I just really loved the whole concept of it, to the point where I've wanted a map where everyone starts off in their own section, and after 2 doors, they all lead into the main room. Would be a nice throwback, but also shake things up a little.

• Like 4

NaBrZHunter    491

I like the 4-person split. Perhaps something like...all 4 starting rooms lead to a central area featuring a 5th door which can only be powered once all 8 starting doors have been opened (or perhaps even 12? It's not that hard to earn enough to open 3 doors solo. Each room would have starting rounds the size of a full regular start round, perhaps?

Rissole25    378

Haha yes no GobbleGums in the starting room @Lenne. Or at least make them powered down till you turn power on like the perk machines.

@NaBrZHunter I put two because zombie spawns are going to be unpredictable, so one person may only get 1 Zombie on Round 1. Ideally I'd make the doors two 750 point doors. Not too high not too low. And to further that I'd put one of the four classic perks in each room, and than in Solo, always have you start in the Quick Revive room. (one of the more annoying things in Verruckt in BO1 was when you would start Jug side and have to wait for Quick Revive).

Shit I may have to make this a custom map at some point.

Spider    144

I loved this on Verruckt, that map was creepy.

I would welcome this back in a new map like the guys above has said no gobble gums until later on.

jiipee95    37

Verrüct is one of my favorite maps actually so yeah it would be cool. Having 4 starting rooms though... I wouldn't mind if playing with a regular team but with randoms it would lead up to someone downing and leaving cause no-one can go rescue him. It would also made the map HUGE cause at least I want the starting rooms to be just a minor part of the map... Here they would take at least half of the map (or else it would be very tight map) Also idk how the layout of the map would work as it would have to be either circular or all the starting rooms on one side of the map and lead to same point in the center of the map...

Nice idea but I would make it rather with only 2 starting rooms like in Verrüct :)

Awards

Koslans    39

Verrückt was a fun map with the split-up team. 
Even the exo-zombie map was pretty decent. 

What is wrong with a gumball machine in the first room though?

You don't have to use it....

I noticed Carrier on Exo-Zombies tried a similar style and it was actually pretty cool. Shame the map was let down by the stupid bomb disposal rounds because the map actually had a great design and layout. I would love to see something like that return to a Treyarch map. I was kinda expecting a few old maps to return, one of which being Verruct but now I doubt we will see that happen so hopefully they try to add a similar design into one of the next few maps. Getting bored of these easy start rooms and setups these days to be honest.

If they were to do that then it would have to be two groups of two. Because imagine the nightmare that would occur if you were downed all alone, you kinda need someone on back up. Other than that though, I'd like to see this concept return.

Edited by Smellbringer

Awards

83457    263

I'm for the 2 and 2 split. It basically turned one map into 2 in Zombie Verrückt.

I thought it was a cool idea.