Sign in to follow this  
DaveLo07

Does rank effect the weapons available in the Magic Box?

DaveLo07    172

I have been playing quite a bit of Nightmares recently, and before I reached rank 2 would only get regular weapons from the Magic box. Since ranking up, I can now obtain the War Machine and Annihilator from the box, and can see various other weapons/equipment spinning in the box. If I play offline with no rank, these extra weapons are not cycling in the box (I believe the Annihilator is spinning in the box, but I have not been able to get it from the box on rank 1). I have also only seen the Death Machine as a weapon that can be picked up at a specific point in a mission, yet it is now spinning in the box, and a friend who is a higher rank seems to get it on a regular basis.

Are these extra weapons/items just rare to get, or could rank give access to extra weapons? I would be interested if anyone has got any of these weapons from the Magic box without ranking up.

War Machine

Annihilator 

Death Machine

Death Machine?(May just be different handle, there are many variations on weapons in Nightmares)

Equipment?

?????

This item initially looked like a bug, but I have had it in multiple games. You can barely see it in game because of the height of the item, and it disappears very quickly unless it is towards the end of the spin.