Sign in to follow this  
Spider

Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - "Ship Assault" Campaign Gameplay

Spider    141

Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - "Ship Assault" Campaign Gameplay Trailer from E3

What do you guys think?

I think it's far to much like Halo, but I'm really looking forward to Modern Warfare Remastered.

• Like 1

KlowniiN-    10

i feel if this game was named different it would still survive and possibly be good. i really dont think this should be a call of duty tho. Looks like a fun game.

• Like 1

Spider    141
3 minutes ago, KlowniiN- said:

i feel if this game was named different it would still survive and possibly be good. i really dont think this should be a call of duty tho. Looks like a fun game.

They need to release a Zombie Teaser :23:

Spider3000    140
8 minutes ago, KlowniiN- said:

I agree. If this was a different IP completely seperate from CoD, I think the general reaction to it may be different.

Awards

Covert Gunman    149

I'm excited regardless of whether or not it's a Call of Duty game. Granted, I don't really think this mission they showed off really captured the atmosphere and tone of the game they're going for, but still, it looks good and I'm excited to play. And I definitely can't wait to see what the MP and Zombies gameplay looks like, as well as more of MWR.