Welcome to Call of Duty Zombies - The Official (Fan) Community for Zombies

Welcome, slayers from all realms, to the number one Call of Duty community dedicated to the popular Zombies mode. Call of Duty Zombies has been in existence since Treyarch's 2008 hit game World at War and has grown into the largest and most officiated fan community in the franchise. This forum is dedicated to the players who want to theorize about the game, create concept map ideas, discuss the story, and much more. We welcome all to the site. 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to begin posting in discussions, customize your profile, dive into the Zombies lore with other fellow slayers, receive rewards for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! 

Happy slaying!

InfestLithium

The Ancient Trials 2017 Tournament

463 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, sushine1 said:

As long as you don't pick up any stone they don't come down and I was worried about the panzer lol if I left I would have gotten bombarded with panzers lol

It is just the stone?!? wow why did I pick that up?! I don't even know what it is for...

1 minute ago, andydabeast said:

It is just the stone?!? wow why did I pick that up?! I don't even know what it is for...

Yes! The stones that you pick up for the staffs lol I was so afraid I was gonna accidentally pick one of them up lol

The end is coming.

0d9c9d7f62beefbcbefba1bf54004f17.png

@sushine1 pulls ahead in a wild 20+ run in the first challenge to take first place thus far! @andydabeast, however, treads a bit behind still holding spot in the Top 3. Hopefully our other contestants haven't been sucked in Dimension 63 and finally upload their gameplay...

Challenge #2: Countdown (credit: u/ItsIjlalTheNoob)

Mode: Gun Game

Map: Kino der Toten

Type: Solo

Power: No

Gobblegums: No

Time Limit: N/A

Description: 

In a last-ditch effort to maintain hold of this dimension, players will venture into the heart of the zombie scourge using random weapons throughout the battle. Every round means a different weapon - no questions, soldier.

Rules:

• Players must only use one gun to attack every single round including the starting Pistol.
  • Players must always carry the 1911 as their secondary weapon.
  • The same gun may be chosen after 5 rounds have passed.
  • Purchasing wall-ammo is allowed if a wall weapon is chosen.
  • If a player runs out of ammo on their current gun but cannot get more ammo (i.e. MB weapon), the knife may also be used.
  • Bowie Knife is NOT allowed.
  • Grenades are allowed.
  • All standard weapons are allowed.
  • Power is NOT allowed.
  • Gobble Gums are NOT allowed.
  • Mystery Box is allowed.
  • The furthest wave reached wins.

To keep track of participants, use this link to see each player standing. Although the current system on Challonge states that players will go up against one another, scores will actually be inputted based on highest round/score obtainable throughout each challenge. The stats on Challonge are not reflective of true scores - they are only to show how many participants have entered and what they scored in. These scores will not be reflected until the very end of the month.

To see the true results of each challenge, use the following link(s) below:

Ancient Trials July 2017 Tournament

This spreadsheet will display each player's scores per challenge, and also include the Top 3 slayers of the monthly tournament. Use this as your reference for overall scoring, not the Challonge brackets.

New update: Players are now allowed to submit their own scores on the Challonge website. This is due to an increased demand in other players wanting to see the scores of others. All scores will be corrected and reviewed upon end of the challenge week.

The challenge will end July 22nd at 11:59 pm PST. Once finished, the next challenge will be posted the following day alongside the results of the previous mission.

To submit your results, please click here to complete the submission form.

Happy slaying friendos, and may the Ancients guide you through the Aether!

8 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

The end is coming.

@sushine1 pulls ahead in a wild 20+ run in the first challenge to take first place thus far! @andydabeast, however, treads a bit behind still holding spot in the Top 3. Hopefully our other contestants haven't been sucked in Dimension 63 and finally upload their gameplay...

Description: 

In a last-ditch effort to maintain hold of this dimension, players will venture into the heart of the zombie scourge using random weapons throughout the battle. Every round means a different weapon - no questions, soldier.

Rules:

• Players must only use one gun to attack every single round including the starting Pistol.
  • If a player runs out of ammo on their current gun but cannot get more ammo (i.e. MB weapon), the knife may also be used.
  • Grenades are allowed.
  • Power is NOT allowed.

To keep track of participants, use this link to see each player standing. Although the current system on Challonge states that players will go up against one another, scores will actually be inputted based on highest round/score obtainable throughout each challenge. The stats on Challonge are not reflective of true scores - they are only to show how many participants have entered and what they scored in. These scores will not be reflected until the very end of the month.

This spreadsheet will display each player's scores per challenge, and also include the Top 3 slayers of the monthly tournament. Use this as your reference for overall scoring, not the Challonge brackets.

New update: Players are now allowed to submit their own scores on the Challonge website. This is due to an increased demand in other players wanting to see the scores of others. All scores will be corrected and reviewed upon end of the challenge week.

The challenge will end July 22nd at 11:59 pm PST. Once finished, the next challenge will be posted the following day alongside the results of the previous mission.

Man it stinks that nobody plays. I hear youtubers talking about the ZWC saying that the zombie community has no competition for players. It annoys me because there HAS BEEN. 

My lack of understanding of Origins should have had me not in the top three. Props to @sushine1 for really getting it right. 

So to be clear for this challenge, We essentially need a minimum of 5 different guns to use for example-
wave 1: gun 1

wave 2: gun 2

wave 3: gun 3

wave 4: gun 4

wave 5: gun 5

wave 6: gun 1 now available

wave 7: gun 2 now available

Is that correct? This will be fun.

21 hours ago, sushine1 said:

Yes! The stones that you pick up for the staffs lol I was so afraid I was gonna accidentally pick one of them up lol

Oh THOSE stones. No it is just round 8. But they never go into the crazy place. grabbing a stone makes the walls come down. 

2 hours ago, andydabeast said:

Oh THOSE stones. No it is just round 8. But they never go into the crazy place. grabbing a stone makes the walls come down. 

Yes grabbing a stone makes the walls come down very good training spot lol

On 7/17/2017 at 5:55 AM, andydabeast said:

Man it stinks that nobody plays. I hear youtubers talking about the ZWC saying that the zombie community has no competition for players. It annoys me because there HAS BEEN. 

My lack of understanding of Origins should have had me not in the top three. Props to @sushine1 for really getting it right. 

So to be clear for this challenge, We essentially need a minimum of 5 different guns to use for example-
wave 1: gun 1

wave 2: gun 2

wave 3: gun 3

wave 4: gun 4

wave 5: gun 5

wave 6: gun 1 now available

wave 7: gun 2 now available

Is that correct? This will be fun.

Yeah, to be honest, I didn't push this month out as hard because we're connected to the ZWC, so it's a little tricky promoting two competitions. But the thing is, we have so many wildcards from previous months that when the WC Division begins for the Zombies Olympics (info coming next week), we should have a perfect Championship Pool.

And yes, correct about the different guns!

so @RequixEclipse you playin this week or what? I am happy with my run. It is really nice having won a previous month because instead of trying over and over to beat my score I  just accepted it and went to played with friends   :75:

44 minutes ago, andydabeast said:

so @RequixEclipse you playin this week or what? I am happy with my run. It is really nice having won a previous month because instead of trying over and over to beat my score I  just accepted it and went to played with friends   :75:

I submitted my $15 entry fee already

On 7/16/2017 at 11:43 PM, InfestLithium said:

The end is coming.

Description: 

Rules:

• Grenades are allowed.
  • Power is NOT allowed.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED 

MOTHER NATURES ABOUT TO PISS HER PANTS DUDE

haha great to hear man. 
There is a surprising amount of strategy in this challenge I did not realize till half way through lol.

20 hours ago, andydabeast said:

haha great to hear man. 
There is a surprising amount of strategy in this challenge I did not realize till half way through lol.

Not just this I'm in the ZWC and have been shaving the time of time EE on Revelations..