The Ancient Trials 2017 Tournament

InfestLithium

2 minutes ago, sushine1 said:

As long as you don't pick up any stone they don't come down and I was worried about the panzer lol if I left I would have gotten bombarded with panzers lol

It is just the stone?!? wow why did I pick that up?! I don't even know what it is for...

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

The end is coming.

0d9c9d7f62beefbcbefba1bf54004f17.png

@sushine1 pulls ahead in a wild 20+ run in the first challenge to take first place thus far! @andydabeast, however, treads a bit behind still holding spot in the Top 3. Hopefully our other contestants haven't been sucked in Dimension 63 and finally upload their gameplay...

Challenge #2: Countdown (credit: u/ItsIjlalTheNoob)

Mode: Gun Game

Map: Kino der Toten

Type: Solo

Power: No

Gobblegums: No

Time Limit: N/A

Description: 

In a last-ditch effort to maintain hold of this dimension, players will venture into the heart of the zombie scourge using random weapons throughout the battle. Every round means a different weapon - no questions, soldier.

Rules:

• Players must only use one gun to attack every single round including the starting Pistol.
  • Players must always carry the 1911 as their secondary weapon.
  • The same gun may be chosen after 5 rounds have passed.
  • Purchasing wall-ammo is allowed if a wall weapon is chosen.
  • If a player runs out of ammo on their current gun but cannot get more ammo (i.e. MB weapon), the knife may also be used.
  • Bowie Knife is NOT allowed.
  • Grenades are allowed.
  • All standard weapons are allowed.
  • Power is NOT allowed.
  • Gobble Gums are NOT allowed.
  • Mystery Box is allowed.
  • The furthest wave reached wins.

To keep track of participants, use this link to see each player standing. Although the current system on Challonge states that players will go up against one another, scores will actually be inputted based on highest round/score obtainable throughout each challenge. The stats on Challonge are not reflective of true scores - they are only to show how many participants have entered and what they scored in. These scores will not be reflected until the very end of the month.

To see the true results of each challenge, use the following link(s) below:

Ancient Trials July 2017 Tournament

This spreadsheet will display each player's scores per challenge, and also include the Top 3 slayers of the monthly tournament. Use this as your reference for overall scoring, not the Challonge brackets.

New update: Players are now allowed to submit their own scores on the Challonge website. This is due to an increased demand in other players wanting to see the scores of others. All scores will be corrected and reviewed upon end of the challenge week.

The challenge will end July 22nd at 11:59 pm PST. Once finished, the next challenge will be posted the following day alongside the results of the previous mission.

To submit your results, please click here to complete the submission form.

Happy slaying friendos, and may the Ancients guide you through the Aether!

8 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

The end is coming.

@sushine1 pulls ahead in a wild 20+ run in the first challenge to take first place thus far! @andydabeast, however, treads a bit behind still holding spot in the Top 3. Hopefully our other contestants haven't been sucked in Dimension 63 and finally upload their gameplay...

Description: 

In a last-ditch effort to maintain hold of this dimension, players will venture into the heart of the zombie scourge using random weapons throughout the battle. Every round means a different weapon - no questions, soldier.

Rules:

• Players must only use one gun to attack every single round including the starting Pistol.
  • If a player runs out of ammo on their current gun but cannot get more ammo (i.e. MB weapon), the knife may also be used.
  • Grenades are allowed.
  • Power is NOT allowed.

To keep track of participants, use this link to see each player standing. Although the current system on Challonge states that players will go up against one another, scores will actually be inputted based on highest round/score obtainable throughout each challenge. The stats on Challonge are not reflective of true scores - they are only to show how many participants have entered and what they scored in. These scores will not be reflected until the very end of the month.

This spreadsheet will display each player's scores per challenge, and also include the Top 3 slayers of the monthly tournament. Use this as your reference for overall scoring, not the Challonge brackets.

New update: Players are now allowed to submit their own scores on the Challonge website. This is due to an increased demand in other players wanting to see the scores of others. All scores will be corrected and reviewed upon end of the challenge week.

The challenge will end July 22nd at 11:59 pm PST. Once finished, the next challenge will be posted the following day alongside the results of the previous mission.

Man it stinks that nobody plays. I hear youtubers talking about the ZWC saying that the zombie community has no competition for players. It annoys me because there HAS BEEN. 

My lack of understanding of Origins should have had me not in the top three. Props to @sushine1 for really getting it right. 

So to be clear for this challenge, We essentially need a minimum of 5 different guns to use for example-
wave 1: gun 1

wave 2: gun 2

wave 3: gun 3

wave 4: gun 4

wave 5: gun 5

wave 6: gun 1 now available

wave 7: gun 2 now available

Is that correct? This will be fun.

• Administrators
On 7/17/2017 at 5:55 AM, andydabeast said:

Man it stinks that nobody plays. I hear youtubers talking about the ZWC saying that the zombie community has no competition for players. It annoys me because there HAS BEEN. 

My lack of understanding of Origins should have had me not in the top three. Props to @sushine1 for really getting it right. 

So to be clear for this challenge, We essentially need a minimum of 5 different guns to use for example-
wave 1: gun 1

wave 2: gun 2

wave 3: gun 3

wave 4: gun 4

wave 5: gun 5

wave 6: gun 1 now available

wave 7: gun 2 now available

Is that correct? This will be fun.

Yeah, to be honest, I didn't push this month out as hard because we're connected to the ZWC, so it's a little tricky promoting two competitions. But the thing is, we have so many wildcards from previous months that when the WC Division begins for the Zombies Olympics (info coming next week), we should have a perfect Championship Pool.

And yes, correct about the different guns!

44 minutes ago, andydabeast said:

so @RequixEclipse you playin this week or what? I am happy with my run. It is really nice having won a previous month because instead of trying over and over to beat my score I  just accepted it and went to played with friends   :75:

I submitted my $15 entry fee already

On 7/16/2017 at 11:43 PM, InfestLithium said:

The end is coming.

Description: 

Rules:

• Grenades are allowed.
  • Power is NOT allowed.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED 

20 hours ago, andydabeast said:

haha great to hear man. 
There is a surprising amount of strategy in this challenge I did not realize till half way through lol.

Not just this I'm in the ZWC and have been shaving the time of time EE on Revelations.. 

• Administrators

The end is coming.

1986cd9f86e60cde06566c4f0740cec5.png

@sushine1 continues to hold onto the lead with a currently flawless 8 points in the month! @andydabeast still keeps close in second, but what's this? @RequixEclipse enters the ring with only a 2 point difference! Things are starting to get heated this month, friendos. But who will take the lead with this new challenge?

Challenge #3: Speed King

Mode: Speed Challenge (credit: u/2Gud2beHuman

Map: Shangri-la

Power: Yes

Description: 

Return back to the forbidden temples of Shangri-la with limitations on perk machines. In this unique challenge, playing can only use speed-related perks as their vantage points.

Rules:

• Players can only use pistols and SMGs as their weapons (or Mustang & Sallies if using Pack-a-Punch).
  • Only perks allowed are Quick Revive, Double Tap, Stamin-up, and Speed Cola.
  • Use of a Wonder Weapon is NOT allowed (including Ray Gun).
  • Pack-a-Punch is allowed.
  • The main Easter Egg is NOT allowed.
  • Grenades are NOT allowed.
  • Power is allowed.

The challenge will end July 29th at 11:59 pm PST. Once finished, the next challenge will be posted the following day alongside the results of the previous mission.

UPDATE: Olympics news coming in 2 days! Stay tuned for more important information!

• Administrators
On 7/29/2017 at 7:12 PM, mralways1 said:

Is it championship time yet?

Almost, friendo!

UPDATE: We have no received any submissions this week! As a result, I will extend this challenge #3 for 3 more days! Players have until Wednesday August 2nd, at 11:59pm to submit their videos!

With the ZWC coming soon, I know there will be some conflict of interest; however, the Zombies Olympics will be accomplished in August!

6 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

Almost, friendo!

UPDATE: We have no received any submissions this week! As a result, I will extend this challenge #3 for 3 more days! Players have until Wednesday August 2nd, at 11:59pm to submit their videos!

With the ZWC coming soon, I know there will be some conflict of interest; however, the Zombies Olympics will be accomplished in August!

I didn't find the time last week. I can do it tonight. 

• Administrators

The end is coming.

3624b34d4cf47d7aa9e4f2b760f3f79d.png

@andydabeast Now takes the lead with an astounding 18 rounds in this most recent challenge! He currently holds the lead in the tournament thus far...can he take the month for a second time for extra Divinium??

Challenge #4: The End

Mode: Classic Limit

Map: Nacht der Untoten

Description: 

The End has arrived. Return to the beginning and fend off the infinite horde while trapped at the bottom floor of the map.

Rules:

• Players can only access the bottom floor of Nacht der Untoten.
  • Mule Kick is NOT allowed.
  • All weapons are allowed (where accessible).
  • Opening the stairs on either entryway is NOT allowed.

Ancient Trials August 2017 Tournament

The challenge will end August 12th at 11:59 pm PST. Once finished, the next challenge will be posted the following day alongside the results of the previous mission.

The end is coming.

3624b34d4cf47d7aa9e4f2b760f3f79d.png

@andydabeast Now takes the lead with an astounding 18 rounds in this most recent challenge! He currently holds the lead in the tournament thus far...can he take the month for a second time for extra Divinium??

Challenge #4: The End

Mode: Classic Limit

Map: Nacht der Untoten

Description: 

The End has arrived. Return to the beginning and fend off the infinite horde while trapped at the bottom floor of the map.

Rules:

• Players can only access the bottom floor of Nacht der Untoten.
  • Mule Kick is NOT allowed.
  • All weapons are allowed (where accessible).
  • Opening the stairs on either entryway is NOT allowed.

Ancient Trials August 2017 Tournament

The challenge will end August 12th at 11:59 pm PST. Once finished, the next challenge will be posted the following day alongside the results of the previous mission.

@sushine1 I would love to see how far you would get on Shang even now just for fun!

This seems like a great final challenge! The two best training spots involve the help door remaining closed so I think it was smart to force us to open it! 

@sushine1 I would love to see how far you would get on Shang even now just for fun!

This seems like a great final challenge! The two best training spots involve the help door remaining closed so I think it was smart to force us to open it! 

Honestly I'm not a huge fan of shangri-la! But if I get time I'll definitely give it a try! 

I completely agree with you I'm kinda nervous as to where I'm gonna train haha

Archived