Just went an entire match without being in a gun fight

Masema

The reason why I don't do multiplayer anymore. 

Map - Fringe

Mode - Dom

So as a guy who has a positive k/d and positive w/l matches like this really annoy me and make me hate multiplayer. I have never been one shotted more in my life than in this match. From the start of the first round I get shot in the face with a rocket trying to go for B. Okay. Then I get spawn killed three times, by a sniper, and xc-xd, and that one guy every match that just loves to spray the dingo. So at this point I realize my team can't hold down a spawn and I should be reacting accordingly. I flank the left route from A only to be one shot by a guy camping with the locus as soon as I go around the corner. I jump over the wall behind white truck, finally get a melee kill on the one guy every match that likes to make that his home. Jump through the window only to get taken out by a guy with a carver after I got off six shots with the man of war which should have killed him. Okay so by this time I realize that this route isn't working. I make a risky play through b and get triple teamed. Then I go through tracks and get taken out by the same sniper who's now camping the other side of the map. So at this point I switch to the svg which is bae.  I take the sniper out then go through the side room and get taken out by a kid camping with Marshals. Switch to the vmp with laser, rapid and extended, cause at this point I'm starting to get really annoyed. Get killed again by the carver, the marshals and then a trip mine. That was only the first half. Second half I get killed by gravity spikes, the purifier, the sparrow, gravity spikes again, 4 hc-xd's, a lightning strike, a rolling thunder, a partridge in a pear tree, and the usual campers that I mentioned from the first half. Probably the worst match I've ever had in any Cod. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a bad time. To be honest, I find it's a problem with the 3 lane styled maps they have. It really slows down the action sometimes and not to mention it opens up entirely stupid means for people to camp. I miss Black Ops 1 style maps. If someone was camping there was always an opportunity to take them out without feeding them kills and dealing with their UAV's and RC-XD's. They also need to balance the weapons more. Like Rissole mentioned, Breccis are the main weapon I see in this damn game. The sound is starting to trigger me. Still, it could be worse I suppose.

I had a match the other day where in the first two minutes I was hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat/mace/sword/crowbar at least 5 times and was oneshot by a camping locus another 3 or 4. already you know this isn't going to be a very fun game. lol 

Matches like these will make you glad that you enjoy playing zombies as well. I play about 5:1 zombies to multiplayer for this very reason.

I also don't hate on the shotguns. just adjust your strategy and shoot them from a far, you can usually hear where they are from across the map anyways. but it does suck getting 4 out of 5 shots on them then they get their one half body shot to kill you first. I would rather people put down snipers instead of shotguns in this game all day though. so much more bull with those if you ask me. lol

This is annoying yes and one of the reasons I got a bit bored at multiplayer though I liked it at first in BO3... Since now matchmaking throws me in lobbies full of prestige masters who jump around like ballerinas with their dark matter snipers and aargh... I don't care about my k/d much but the game isn't fun this way...

On 11.6.2016 at 0:05 AM, Masema said:

a partridge in a pear tree

This actually made me smile :D