Server Downtime

• Tech Admin

First and foremost - Sorry.

We have experienced an issue with emails since we started using Cloudflare to handle static content, I was on late last night and basically I deleted a record that I shouldn't have. As soon as I clicked the X to delete I shouted out within myself (as it was 12:30am) "ya numpty" - which translates "what are you doing you complete and utter moron" - what have we learned? Not to do things when your eyes are being held open by match sticks.

So hands up, it was my fault but it also gave me time to investigate other issues such as emails not being received and registration issues being experienced by some. I still have to investigate these further but we are looking at them being resolved now. Again sorry and apologies for the prolonged downtime, unfortunately work to precedence this morning and I've only just been able to get online and check / resolve.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

First and foremost - Sorry.

We have experienced an issue with emails since we started using Cloudflare to handle static content, I was on late last night and basically I deleted a record that I shouldn't have. As soon as I clicked the X to delete I shouted out within myself (as it was 12:30am) "ya numpty" - which translates "what are you doing you complete and utter moron" - what have we learned? Not to do things when your eyes are being held open by match sticks.

So hands up, it was my fault but it also gave me time to investigate other issues such as emails not being received and registration issues being experienced by some. I still have to investigate these further but we are looking at them being resolved now. Again sorry and apologies for the prolonged downtime, unfortunately work to precedence this morning and I've only just been able to get online and check / resolve.

Glad we're back up, I need my Zombie fix ;)