JustSavage05

GROUP 935 LOGO FOUND IN CAMPAIGN

JustSavage05    10

I was just looking at every single detail in the campaign. So happens it seems that Group 935 is hinted in papers?

If this has already been found, let me know!

Spoiler

J2P6JCa.jpgA full image 

Spoiler

FR3yEQC.jpgA close up with a little brightness.

Awards

This rustled me at first, but I don't think it's that big of a deal in the end. The campaign originally was related to the story of Zombies. We've diverged by this point, sure, but in the campaign timeline (from 1940 to 2060) Der Riese is literally mentioned in some of the Intel. So a Group 935 logo, while certainly a rare find, isn't out of place in the campaign. Honestly it's just surprising that by the 2060's that that paper still exists.

Anyway, that's my interpretation of its significance.

• Like 1

NaBrZHunter    488

Allow me to say, good find! Without prior knowledge, it's always awesome making discoveries on ones' own. However, yes, the Group 935 logo has already been found in several places in the campaign, and there was a thread for it, though I'm not entirely sure where...

JustSavage05    10
21 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Allow me to say, good find! Without prior knowledge, it's always awesome making discoveries on ones' own. However, yes, the Group 935 logo has already been found in several places in the campaign, and there was a thread for it, though I'm not entirely sure where...

I couldn't find the post either so I was just assuming that its was a new find :sweat_smile:

Awards

NaBrZHunter    488
3 hours ago, JustSavage05 said:

I couldn't find the post either so I was just assuming that its was a new find :sweat_smile:

No kidding, things have gotten really buried in these threads! I wouldn't even be sure where to begin looking. Maybe General BO3 Zombies? Maybe the Campaign thread? I dunno. Thanks for sharing, though! Could you maybe post a screenshot? I'd like to see so we're on the same page.

WHOOPS! You already did. Stupid me! lol

NaBrZHunter    488
2 hours ago, Tac said:

EDIT: Going to tag you all so you see it: @JustSavage05 @MysteryMachineX @NaBrZHunter

That actually isn't Group 935, it's Group 601. If you zoom into your image, you can see concentric circles coming from a radio tower on the left. Here's a close up of the same thing in The Giant:

IfvX3d0.png?2

Ah!!! I was wondering about that. Thanks for clarifying. 

PINNAZ    476

@JustSavage05 What mission is that image found in?

i know that the G935 logo is on a tank in "A Demon Within"? There are so many Zombie references in that mission. 

6 hours ago, Tac said:

EDIT: Going to tag you all so you see it: @JustSavage05 @MysteryMachineX @NaBrZHunter

That actually isn't Group 935, it's Group 601. If you zoom into your image, you can see concentric circles coming from a radio tower on the left. Here's a close up of the same thing in The Giant:

IfvX3d0.png?2

Where abouts in The Giant is that found? I haven't seen that before. 

Thats a cropped image of the original from Black Ops Multiplayer DLC (I think it was in the Fisrt Strike DLC?)

Tac    462
48 minutes ago, PINNAZ said:

Where abouts in The Giant is that found? I haven't seen that before. 

Thats a cropped image of the original from Black Ops Multiplayer DLC (I think it was in the Fisrt Strike DLC?)

Not positive where it is, but it's a large newspaper on the ground I believe.

EDIT: Yup, Berlin Wall.

nWdDRUw.png

In the top left image, it's women leaving their homes during the Siege of Leningrad. The one underneath it, to the right, is Nazi book burning.

Com0n58.jpg

book-burning-in-the-ussr-and-nazi-german

• Like 1

Rissole25    378

That Group 601 scrap is also in the last Campaign mission "Life", as soon as you enter the Coalescence building. If you miss it than, you can always view it at the very end when "White Rabbit" plays, right before you open the last door.

I've kinda always been a bit indifferent with the 601 stuff, but why would they keep including it new stuff? Are they just teasing us at this point haha?

• Like 1