Sign in to follow this  
BOD3AN

Shadows of Evil Easter Egg Achievement Help

BOD3AN    0

Hi All, I finally found a team of talkers that wouldn't (and for once didn't) back out and we completed the Easter Egg. I have the summoning key icon showing but i didn't get an achievement for it. Did we do something wrong or only half finish the EE? Im sure there will already be a topic on this. If someone could please point me in the direction of finding what ive missed it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Bod 

Awards

Nieno69    126
8 minutes ago, BOD3AN said:

Hi All, I finally found a team of talkers that wouldn't (and for once didn't) back out and we completed the Easter Egg. I have the summoning key icon showing but i didn't get an achievement for it. Did we do something wrong or only half finish the EE? Im sure there will already be a topic on this. If someone could please point me in the direction of finding what ive missed it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Bod 

did you only trap the shadow man or have you seen the cutscene? 

To get the calling card you need the cutscene to play.... 

Awards

BOD3AN    0
Just now, Nieno69 said:

did you only trap the shadow man or have you seen the cutscene? 

To get the calling card you need the cutscene to play.... 

We saw the cutscene and i got the calling card, but no gamerscore or xbox achievement wich i weird.

Awards

Nieno69    126
1 hour ago, BOD3AN said:

We saw the cutscene and i got the calling card, but no gamerscore or xbox achievement wich i weird.

Ah... there is no trophy(ps4) or gamescore (xbox) for completing the ee on soe...you only get the calling card and since zns you get the summoning key...

For d.e. and zns you get a trophy

• Like 1

Awards