ViolentVoltage

Where are all the zombie players?

Right now it says 16% on Zetsubou no Shima -_-

Really guys, the map just came out and already Shadows of Evil is more popular. 

Doppelgänger    150

What system are you on? Also, what time did you try and play? 16% on a new map doesn't sound right to me, and depending on the time you tried to join, that might have been a factor toward a low player count.

Rissole25    378

It's because Zetsubou No Shima is a harder map. The hard maps always seem to have the lowest population(Verruckt, Five, Shangri-La), and I imagine by the time all DLCs are out, Zetsubou will have the lowest amount of players (unless one of these other 2 DLC's is harder).

Naturally Shadows will almost always be the highest played map, just because it is the default map. Some people just don't buy DLC, or your continuously getting new people playing the game, so they'll always play the first map.

jiipee95    35

I don't have time to play zombies much atm... also I'm getting a bit bored of the maps for some reason... Been trying to complete easter eggs lately and nothing else. If I had to play BO3 zombies now I would probably pick either Der Eisendrache or Shadows Of Evil... Feels like I'd rather go play BO1 maps now... Oh well I think I'll get myself hooked on zombies again when they release DLC3 trailer and the map itself.

EDIT: post number 115 XD

Edited by jiipee95
  • Like 1

Awards