Your Dearest Sailor

Treyarch posted a new zombies video!

Greer    9

If it weren't already clear by my other posts on the subject, the blood vials deeply interest me. The fact we know their purpose now is great, DLC 3 is going to be awesome

Awards

Rissole25    378

Was Richtofen this bloodied in Zetsubou No Shima? If not, it looks like this will be his character model for DLC 3. Curious what the other characters changes will be (please Nikolai lose the hat, we have seen everyone's glorious hair in both the Original and Origins characters except you).

Also I really want to play in that damn forest haha!

InfestLithium    515

Ooooh, he is aware that he knows what Maxis is truly up to. And that he has a hidden plan of his own?

This is very interesting.

• Like 1

PINNAZ    478

The writers for Zombies truly are amazing.  

The Blood Vials along with the Icarus Plane just leave everyone guessing what the connection is? I have no idea. Why are there only 2? 

Even the MotD quote "Nikolai? Nikolai? Why to I keep hearing that name?"

I honestly think no one in the community has any idea how this all ties together. 

Greer    9
4 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

The writers for Zombies truly are amazing.  

The Blood Vials along with the Icarus Plane just leave everyone guessing what the connection is? I have no idea. Why are there only 2? 

Even the MotD quote "Nikolai? Nikolai? Why to I keep hearing that name?"

I honestly think no one in the community has any idea how this all ties together. 

Who was it that said the Nikolai quote? Was it the Weasel? Because after the ZNS EE, all of the other 3 characters ended up with 2 blood vials each. Possibly Nikolai has the Weasel's blood?

Awards

DaveLo07    172

I'm really interested to see how all these elements are going to come together further down the line.  When Richthofen says the blood will protect him, I think that has more to the mission they are on and how the blood could be used to effect the timelines/outcome than the blood protecting him in any physical sense.

I still think the forest that our characters occupy have links to the frozen forest, but how it links is anybody's guess. I do think I've seen the frozen forest version of the fire and the forest in game though. In Dead Ops Arcade 2, there is a very similar looking fire and backdrop in the arenas after the Zander Wolf round. 

This place looks very similar to the forest from the zombies cutscenes/main menu and location wise, would be near the simulation in Bastogne which would make sense as this is where you have to deal with the Zander wolves in Campaign /Nightmares. (I am not saying that DOA2 has any major implications on the main storyline, but IF this is the same area, it may strengthen the links between the frozen forest and the forest from the cutscene.)

• Like 2

anonymous    327
4 hours ago, Greer said:

Who was it that said the Nikolai quote? Was it the Weasel? Because after the ZNS EE, all of the other 3 characters ended up with 2 blood vials each. Possibly Nikolai has the Weasel's blood?

"Nikolai, nikolai, nikolai, why do I keep hearing that name?" Yep, thats the Weasel

Awards

Koslans    39

Wasn't there a quote or two in Shadows of Evil in which one of the Morg City characters talks about helping the Mob of the Dead folks? 

This stuff is complicated... 

This stuff is really confusing and I have no idea what is going to happen next DLC but at least i'm sure we are definitely going to find out about the blood vials which have been a mystery for so long.

Awards