Xeccess

Nikolai 2.0 Is a Test Subject In The Campaign? DLC3 Info?

Xeccess    0

I caught a brief moment from the Black Ops 3 campaign trailer, that was released a month before the game launched, possibly showing Nikolai 2.0 as a test subject.

While not so sure what Nikolai is doing in a campaign trailer, I tried my best to explain how it all makes sense.

In Treyarch's video, Nikolai_Memories, you can see him in a frozen forest, the surroundings match exactly of the mission Demon Within, not only that, 

but some of this particular mission's collectibles are A Russian Compass, A Russian Hat and a Wagner Gramophone Record.

Also, you can see him lying on some kind of a surgery bed which looks identical to the CIA Black Project test subject's beds from the campaign!

While I can't really confirm nor deny he is related in anyway to the CIA Black Project or the campaign as a whole, I thought it was worth mentioning that and seeing what you guys think about it.

Gathered all this info for quite a while now and came up with this video, enjoy!

Awards

anonymous    325

Nice find. I didn't immediately thought of Nikolai when I saw that guy, but with that TS and all the Russian stuff later, I took a look at that guy again and well, you may have found something here. Good research work!

Awards

Xeccess    0
45 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Nice find. I didn't immediately thought of Nikolai when I saw that guy, but with that TS and all the Russian stuff later, I took a look at that guy again and well, you may have found something here. Good research work!

Thank you!

Awards

DaveLo07    172

You should probably give a brief description of what is in the video, but that is a very interesting theory, and it could be significant in explaining why zombies exist in Nightmares. I still think there are far too many little nods to zombies in Campaign/Nightmares and multiplayer for there not to be some significance to it in terms of story, but time will tell.

Castun50    16

i am not sure of this to be honest. could be a re used model though

Awards