New Team Member

• Tech Admin

Today it is with great pleasure that we introduce you to a new member of the team, he has worked hard and it hasn't gone without notice and he has also been working with us behind the scenes for some weeks now as well.

So without further ado, please welcome @NaBrZHunter to the staff team.

Why NaBrZHunter, well he deserves it and 2 he brings a skillset that we are looking forward and we are utilising for moving the site forward. NaBrZHunter will become responsible for YouTube, he will be bring you the newest videos, guides tutorials and theory videos via Der Bunker - which is his own channel. However, I personally see no reason as to why we cannot promote share his videos on the CoDz channel if he is Ok with that (just my thoughts) but you can understand it's a good set of skills being brought to the team.

We haven't made NaBrZHunter green just yet, I need to do this later but please give a huge congratulations to NaBrZHunter.

:thumbsup::scream::thumbsup:

• Like 7
  • Moderators

Wow, thats great. Congrats @NaBrZHunter for being staff member now and congrats staff members for getting @NaBrZhunter as colleague, he's a good one. If there is anyone on this site who knows not only the storyline, but also the technical stuff of the story, it is him. So he was undercover already a member for a while? Btw, the Zombie librabry: It looks great. The biggest project on this site since Im a member. But when I open a file, I get an error. I don't know if it are just my devices or if it just isn't done yet. The titles look very promising, and once it works its gonna be the biggest CoDZ info including thing on the whole globe!

• Tech Admin
3 hours ago, anonymous said:

Wow, thats great. Congrats @NaBrZHunter for being staff member now and congrats staff members for getting @NaBrZhunter as colleague, he's a good one. If there is anyone on this site who knows not only the storyline, but also the technical stuff of the story, it is him. So he was undercover already a member for a while? Btw, the Zombie librabry: It looks great. The biggest project on this site since Im a member. But when I open a file, I get an error. I don't know if it are just my devices or if it just isn't done yet. The titles look very promising, and once it works its gonna be the biggest CoDZ info including thing on the whole globe!

Fixed it was a permissions issue.

• Administrators

@DeathBringerZen @GRILL @Hells Warrrior @anonymous Thanks again, fellas. I aim to never let this community down. :)

@Doctor Richtofen Double thanks! Sorry for the delay on my much-hyped next video...it's hard finding a team for the Tranzit saga of EEs. :P

@Boom Heard, Uncle Boom. I will not forget. :)

But wow. That pic. LOL!!!!!!! Literally had a double-take. 

• Like 2
  • Moderators
23 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Fixed it was a permissions issue.

Thanks, it looks really impressing. 

53 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

@DeathBringerZen @GRILL @Hells Warrrior @anonymous Thanks again, fellas. I aim to never let this community down. :)

@Doctor Richtofen Double thanks! Sorry for the delay on my much-hyped next video...it's hard finding a team for the Tranzit saga of EEs. :P

@Boom Heard, Uncle Boom. I will not forget. :)

But wow. That pic. LOL!!!!!!! Literally had a double-take. 

Green name man, GREEN NAME!

But hey, I see you need a crew for TranZit? If you once have some time and find other crew members, I would love it to help you. I know I don't have a mic, but I got one (free) a little ago. Sadly, the talk thing is broken, so if l talk you only hear a cracking sound, but I can hear what others say and follow orders. See ya

• Tech Admin
3 hours ago, Lenne said:

Grats, @NaBrZHunter, with your excellent and friendly behaviour you certainly have earned the fresh new color.

From the start you always participated in a great way and as far as I could tell you and I were always on the same site. So that is a plus. ;) 

@Hells Warrrior, why do I always miss the good stuff? ;_;

Cause yer a part timer and a PS4 player :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • Moderators
12 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

@anonymous Yep! I'd be happy to give Tranzit a go with you. Apologies for my distance, lately. Things have been kinda nutzo!

I know, thats why I said

On ‎31‎-‎5‎-‎2016 at 9:09 PM, anonymous said:

If you once have some time

and feel like playing TranZit (cuz I think I know how much fun it is searching the ZNS EE) we can play. But I have patience, so even if we play after the realease of the last DLC, Im fine

2 minutes ago, anonymous said:

I know, thats why I said

and feel like playing TranZit (cuz I think I know how much fun it is searching the ZNS EE) we can play. But I have patience, so even if we play after the realease of the last DLC, Im fine

If You and NaBrZ need a third player for Trazit EE I'm up for that :23:

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

If You and NaBrZ need a third player for Trazit EE I'm up for that :23:

Off course you can play with us. Or well, Hunter has to reply first off course but I dont think that will a problem. I even already got your gametag on xbox.

• Like 2