Sign in to follow this  
TheWearyAssassn

Please help me. BO3 zombies icon issue.

First of all, I'm on Xbox One. In BO3 Zombies, all of my friends seem to have received an icon by each map indicating if they completed the easter eggs or not. For some reason, I dont have those icons. I have all of the updates and current DLCs. Please someone help because I have no idea how to solve this problem. You can contact me here on the forum, on Skype (noahcael), and Xbox (TheWearyAssassn). Thank you for your time.

Nieno69    126
2 hours ago, TheWearyAssassn said:

First of all, I'm on Xbox One. In BO3 Zombies, all of my friends seem to have received an icon by each map indicating if they completed the easter eggs or not. For some reason, I dont have those icons. I have all of the updates and current DLCs. Please someone help because I have no idea how to solve this problem. You can contact me here on the forum, on Skype (noahcael), and Xbox (TheWearyAssassn). Thank you for your time.

First question: have you done the eadter eggs?

Second: your friends are on xbox too?

Third: if you have done them before do them again - if they don't appear delete the game download agaik - repeat the ee...try the giant its the fastest ee..

Awards

If you did the EE's after the update that brought down the tracker icons then they will light up but you MUST end the game legitimately for it to register. If you dashboard to protect your gumballs it will not save your EE progress.

Well I have done all of the easter eggs, but the icon not only isnt lit up, but it isnt there at all. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and repeated the giant easter egg and still nothing. Any ideas?

32 minutes ago, TheWearyAssassn said:

Well I have done all of the easter eggs, but the icon not only isnt lit up, but it isnt there at all. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and repeated the giant easter egg and still nothing. Any ideas?

Are you ending the game(s) legit or dashboarding to preserve your gumballs? The only time I hear of the EE progress not saving is when people dashboard rather than ending the game.

Greer    9

I've seen some people have this issue on PC too, but I honestly don't know why it happens. Really unfortunate :/

Awards

RequixEclipse    106
On May 15, 2016 at 8:08 AM, TheWearyAssassn said:

You have to redo all Easter Eggs starting with Shadows of Evil. Then you will have the summoning key Icon. After that you will then be able to obtain the gate worms.

Boom115    241
7 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

You have to redo all Easter Eggs starting with Shadows of Evil. Then you will have the summoning key Icon. After that you will then be able to obtain the gate worms.

I have down all of them except SOE and still have the gateworm indicators. 

• Like 1

DaveLo07    172

It doesnt matter which easter egg you complete first, but until you complete one after the update you will have no icons next to the map (not even the blacked out icons to show that they need to be completed), even if you have done the easter eggs. 

Easiest and quickest way to test is to do the fly trap on The Giant. Once completed, end the game and you should have a gate worm icon on the map selection screen. The other maps should then have the blacked out icons next to them as well.

• Like 1