So I am new here, but a long time fan of Zombies! I've been playing since WaW. I stopped after Black Ops I, but I played BOIII Zombies for the 1st time yesterday and I fell in love all over again!

I've always wanted to start a youtube/twitch channel and have dabbled with it a bit in the past but never took it far. But I'm looking to change that and I'd love to make Zombies a staple series of my channel(s). 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW if this would be something that would interest you guys! Which format would you like to see (Twitch/YouTube)?

12 hours ago, ChrisDiculousTV said:

So I am new here, but a long time fan of Zombies! I've been playing since WaW. I stopped after Black Ops I, but I played BOIII Zombies for the 1st time yesterday and I fell in love all over again!

I've always wanted to start a youtube/twitch channel and have dabbled with it a bit in the past but never took it far. But I'm looking to change that and I'd love to make Zombies a staple series of my channel(s). 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW if this would be something that would interest you guys! Which format would you like to see (Twitch/YouTube)?

Welcome to CoD Zombies, I would like to watch your Zombie videos and Youtube would be better.

Welcome to CODZ :) youtube would be better to make videos IMO and I'm always interested in new zombies youtubers. What kind of approach you're going to take when making videos? Is it going to be like humorous or more serious videos or maybe just playing?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Welcome aboard!

As someone involved in YT, myself...I must say, it's a lot of work. So try to find out what you're getting into as much as possible. 

However...you never know - there may be an opportunity for you to jump into a stream with our CoDZ team! Follow us on Twitter if you haven't already (@CoDZombieforum) and hit us up next time we have a stream!

• Like 1