Hey guys.

Hey everyone.

I'm Dezire, I'm a veteran zombies storyline enthusiast since its origins back in World At War. I take really keen interest in zombies and am very active over on reddit.

I managed to stumble across this website after seeing it linked on the zombies sub-reddit and decided to take a little look. Long behold its pretty cool. I look forward to sharing and looking into the information that this community has to offer and hopefully contribute some myself along the way.

"The road is long and dark but I know where we are going" :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Story enthusiast and vet! The best kind. Welcome aboard, good sir! You will find that we're a bit more exclusive, tight-knit and...well, as a community, respectful here on CoDZ, with in-depth familiarity with the complexities of the story. The fast-paced and generic atmosphere of Reddit has its place, but when it comes to detail, nothin beats CoDZ Forums. ;) Honored to have you join us, and I look forward to seeing you in the threads!