Sign in to follow this  
HitmanVere

[BO1] Perish [WIP]

perish_logo.png

Set your feet to these solid grounds of Paris to unfold its mysteries. Will you find your way or will you perish in the darkness?

What do you get when you combine a well-known standalone mod maker, a level designer who was behind creation of Rainy Death and Project Contamination, the community's most loved scripter, and Black Ops 1 Radiant? A Paris-themed map with high quality features and unique ambience.

We as a team want to bring an authentic zombies feel to Perish, as if it belonged with the other maps already in Black Ops 1.

In terms of the gameplay and level design, we are drawing upon inspiration from Kino, Moon, and Origins to make a balanced feel between what is just normal gameplay and objective-focused.

Special thanks to SE2DEV for making this project possible in the first place.

Features:
-Custom weaponry, such as some Black Ops 2/3 and Ghosts weapons
-Black Ops 3 characters
-Buildable Shield from Der Eisendrache/Origins
-Ten perks, including PHD Flopper, Electric Cherry and Widows Wine
-Very in-depth main Easter Egg and various smaller ones lying around

yqi6m07.jpg

FzQjmvI.jpg

W7OGhwb.jpg

Looks really cool man, can't wait to play it

Awards

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Looks really cool man, can't wait to play it

Thanks, been working past 1 month mainly on this, so Im relieved to finally announce it, lol

12 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Looking good, as always, HV! As usual, wishing I was on PC!

Thanks, just get BO1 and you are good to go, no need to buy DLC's to play this, when it comes out, haha

18 hours ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

So you've actually figured out how to map on Black Ops 1??? Legend!!! This looks brilliant, I'll be keeping an eye out for the release.

Yes, SE2DEV has been working on Radiant for few years now and I have been able to test it for month and a half now. This is the result of testing, lol

• Like 1

Seems a waste of time for BO1 Radiant with BO3 tools not too far away. Would have been much cooler to see this a couple years ago, but still cool nonetheless.

Awards

45 minutes ago, ConvictioNDR said:

Seems a waste of time for BO1 Radiant with BO3 tools not too far away. Would have been much cooler to see this a couple years ago, but still cool nonetheless.

Im still hyped for the BO1 tools. I think BO3 tools will be more 'shinier', and with BO1 you get the grey and creepy style back, like you can see in the Perish trailer. One thing: I first thought it was on WaW. I dont have BO1 on pc (yet).

Awards

1 hour ago, ConvictioNDR said:

It is a great shame that the possibilities of what were possible with BO1 have only recently been discovered, shame Treyarch didn't through us a bone tbh :lol: But I still love the feel of BO1 so I'm looking forward to playing some BO1 custom maps if people start making them.

1 hour ago, ConvictioNDR said:

A lot of people cant run BO3 with their current setup, but can run WaW/BO1, so this will be good for those people

28 minutes ago, HitmanVere said:

A lot of people cant run BO3 with their current setup, but can run WaW/BO1, so this will be good for those people

BO3 runs fine for me on max settings, and I have relatively cheap and old hardware. BO1 is the second worst running COD for me, only to be beaten by AW.

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Im still hyped for the BO1 tools. I think BO3 tools will be more 'shinier', and with BO1 you get the grey and creepy style back, like you can see in the Perish trailer.

BO3 has the widest array of assets of any COD ranging from grimy WWII to shiny future. It won't be difficult to make either style in BO3. Even in it's currently limited state, BO3 Radiant allows for far more than WaW or BO1 can offer.

Awards

2 hours ago, ConvictioNDR said:

BO3 runs fine for me on max settings, and I have relatively cheap and old hardware. BO1 is the second worst running COD for me, only to be beaten by AW.

BO3 has the widest array of assets of any COD ranging from grimy WWII to shiny future. It won't be difficult to make either style in BO3. Even in it's currently limited state, BO3 Radiant allows for far more than WaW or BO1 can offer.

For some reason a lot of people are reporting problems in PC port of BO3, yet BO1 runs for them just fine

2 hours ago, HitmanVere said:

For some reason a lot of people are reporting problems in PC port of BO3, yet BO1 runs for them just fine

Well, if they're not being dumb and unlocking the graphics options and setting them higher than they should be; they should tweet PCdev their specs so they can work on optimizing the game for their hardware. Assuming they actually meet the minimum requirements  that is and aren't just those idiots that complain about my maps running terrible for them on their laptop.

Awards