Koslans

Teddy is a liar.....

Koslans    39

I still don't know what it means, but I think it's way cooler than proper cyphers than need decoding. 

I mean... Do these guys really expect me to get a smartphone so I can read the barcode they've hidden somewhere? 

I hope people will figure out the mob of the dead cypher, just for the sake of it. 
And I kinda like it, because it's on the loading screen. Compared to stuff you'll never find unless another player saves a zombie, that is. 

And even then, you would have to play on PC, because an average potato doesn't have the resolution to make something of it. 

Can we have more laymen's puzzles / mysteries ? 

Tac    462

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but what exactly are you referring to when you say "Teddy is a liar...?" Are you referring to how the quote is a mystery and you want more like that, or something else (like it being the computer password in Moon)? My apologies for misunderstanding, your inclusion of proper ciphers threw me of a bit :p

Koslans    39

Very late reply, hahaha.

These days, the secrets are just too difficult for laymen like me. 

I cannot read bar codes or encrypted messages. 

I like simple things like the movie area in Shadows of Evil talks about a premiere on November sixth. 

Simple and obvious hint, but fun.