Can't upgrade the KT4...

Ok so I've only been able to upgrade the KT4 once and that was last week is there some sort of bug that's preventing me from upgrading it that I don't know about I keep hearing ZNS is quite broken. Here are the steps I do after obtaining the KT4, the Skull of Nansapwe

1. Kill the spider, grab the tooth

2. Wait for lightning to strike hit power box grab vial

3. Mesmerize the three locations

4. Grab rainbow water

5. Water the plant 3 consecutive rounds

Last time I did it I tried picking it up after watering it three rounds in a row with rainbow water and it let me pick it up but wouldn't let me build it... So confused! Looked it up on YouTube and read it up on the wiki and still no luck am I missing something?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Kipstarjones187 said:

I went to both tables and still wouldn't let me build it... I'll be giving it another go, all I know is when I pick up the plant at least my last game after picking it up it was dead right afterwords. 

I assume you get all three parts and double checked that you done it correctly...

So the only thing i can think of is: You need to have the kt4 in your hands to upgrade it...so take it out and go to the right table - you should be able to upgrade it...

• 3 weeks later...

Actually now that i think about it the first time i should have gotten it i put the gun in and all my guns disapeared i still had my perkaholic but then the little kids laughing sounds started and i noticed my money slowly being taken away? Ive had a couple things happen to me that i havent seen anyone else talkin about i woder if its all another easter egg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah WTF??? I can't upgrade the KT-4 wonder weapon in Zetsobou No Shima. I have all the parts (Giant Spider Boss Tooth,) Underwater Plant from rainbow water and the liquid divinium thing from the skull underground (when you electrcute your shield.) I have all 3 upgrade components but still wouldn't allow me to upgrade the weapon! I tried having the KT-4 out and went to both tables but still didn't work (it didn't give me the option to hold square. Somebody please help!!!!!!!! Am I doing something wrong or did they add a step or something????? This is quite frustrating!!!

14 hours ago, Jedilordman said:

Yeah WTF??? I can't upgrade the KT-4 wonder weapon in Zetsobou No Shima. I have all the parts (Giant Spider Boss Tooth,) Underwater Plant from rainbow water and the liquid divinium thing from the skull underground (when you electrcute your shield.) I have all 3 upgrade components but still wouldn't allow me to upgrade the weapon! I tried having the KT-4 out and went to both tables but still didn't work (it didn't give me the option to hold square. Somebody please help!!!!!!!! Am I doing something wrong or did they add a step or something????? This is quite frustrating!!!

Which tables are you using the kt4 have their own two and they are right next to each other in the same room.

• 3 months later...
On May 4, 2016 at 8:46 PM, Kipstarjones187 said:

Ok so I've only been able to upgrade the KT4 once and that was last week is there some sort of bug that's preventing me from upgrading it that I don't know about I keep hearing ZNS is quite broken. Here are the steps I do after obtaining the KT4, the Skull of Nansapwe

1. Kill the spider, grab the tooth

2. Wait for lightning to strike hit power box grab vial

3. Mesmerize the three locations

4. Grab rainbow water

5. Water the plant 3 consecutive rounds

Last time I did it I tried picking it up after watering it three rounds in a row with rainbow water and it let me pick it up but wouldn't let me build it... So confused! Looked it up on YouTube and read it up on the wiki and still no luck am I missing something?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived