JJMFP

Easter Egg Completion Icons

JJMFP    54

I know that there is a topic in this forum asking what this is by @Tender_Nugget99.  Now that everyone is certain that it has everything to do with Easter Egg Completion, I am starting this topic to discuss why it is present.  This brings me back to a topic I had posted to earlier stating:

On 3/10/2016 at 2:13 PM, JJMFP said:

What I have thought from the beginning is shaping up to becoming a reality.  I still say to this day that we will go back to Der Riese (The Giant) to end the franchise.  What better place to end than the beginning.  After all four DLC's have been dropped, they will unlock something on The Giant that will complete the dark ops challenge.  You will probably be forced to complete all easter eggs before you can continue in The Giant.  This is very interesting to me.  We will see eventually, right?

Now it seems that this is becoming a possibility, the Easter Egg completion part anyway.  Why else would they have something showing your "progress".  We will more than likely have to do all Easter Eggs to complete the final shebang.  Here is Tender_Nugget99's Photo to go along with the post.

xGateworm.thumb.jpg.7c33f79e46e96f04e7b9ee8fbb891546.jpg.pagespeed.ic.pLVn0jX7XJ.webp

Awards

On 4/23/2016 at 11:22 AM, JJMFP said:

I know that there is a topic in this forum asking what this is by @Tender_Nugget99.  Now that everyone is certain that it has everything to do with Easter Egg Completion, I am starting this topic to discuss why it is present.  This brings me back to a topic I had posted to earlier stating:

Now it seems that this is becoming a possibility, the Easter Egg completion part anyway.  Why else would they have something showing your "progress".  We will more than likely have to do all Easter Eggs to complete the final shebang.  Here is Tender_Nugget99's Photo to go along with the post.

xGateworm.thumb.jpg.7c33f79e46e96f04e7b9ee8fbb891546.jpg.pagespeed.ic.pLVn0jX7XJ.webp

Now they just have to fix SOE crashing after getting the swords and Ill have them all done, again.  But I totally agree with coming back to The Giant after its all said and done to "Summon" something and end the story.  This reminds me of BO1 and the Moon EE......

Edited by Tender_Nugget99

Awards

Nieno69    126

I dont know why this is not discussed more on here.... i think they dont end the story (if they its open ended) because there is much more they could do with all that storymaterial they had put in

Its probably more like an all map easter egg like tranzit?

But the real question is - do we need to do the full easter egg on soe with 4 players? Or is it enough to do the one player ee and kill the shadow man? 

Awards

jiipee95    35

The icons are probably needed to complete some easter egg in the last dlc... cause so far we got:

The summoning key - Shadows Of Evil

Gateworm - The Giant

Gateworm - Der Eisendrache

Gateworm - Zetsubou No Shima

DLC3 is probably gonna give us the fourth gateworm. Though I'm not a big fan of the idea of having to complete all other easter eggs before you could to the final one, but I'm wanting to complete all of them anyways so it doesn't matter that much. Just thinking about people who doesn't get all dlc...

Awards

Tac    462

I've never been a fan of the idea that something will be unlocked on The Giant (no matter how much I hope it happens), but these icons are definitely interesting. Interested to see if they themselves are anything more than indicators.

Nieno69    126

So the last three days i did the ee'sof all of them on solo again and finished today by trapping the shadowman on soe... while der eisendrache and zns are really fun and the giant takes only about 20 min ...soe is just mehh... wasted time again...why do you do this treyarch? I really need 3 other players to complete a game i paid alone? Why?  

Just add a way to do it on solo...

Awards

TheGoose-    1

I completed the Easter egg on The Giant and Shadows of evil on PS4 but I don't see the icons anywhere. It is interesting that they keep adding code to The Giant and Dark Ops achievements though.