Sign in to follow this  
Tender_Nugget99

Icon on map selection preview

You get that from doing the easter egg. 

If you kill dempsey and get the annihilator in the other maps you'll get another 2 gateworms. 

If you kill the shadow man's overlords, you'll also get a summoning key for SOE. 

33 minutes ago, Tender_Nugget99 said:

well something is not right, i did them all and only Shima shows up.  I went back and re-did EE on The Giant and it showed up......must be glitched out.....

Yeah, nobody has gotten any recognition for what they did before the icons appeared. I haven't actually DONE the full easter egg on any map because I don't ever get around to playing it. 

Greer    9

I had previously done The Giant and DE, both aren't there so I went back and did them again, now showing up. Now gotta do SoE...

Awards

Rissole25    378

Yeah it just won't count if you've done them before the update/before they added these symbols. So you'll have to redo them again. The only one that should be pain is Shadows (atleast for me, trying to get 4 people together again haha).

Smok3y    42

I have a feeling this may get patched to show past completions, seems easy enough to detect with the achievement and calling card. 

Reminds me of when tranzit, die rise and buried stopped glowing after you had completed them but that did eventually get fixed.

i guess more than anything I'm hoping I don't have to redo SOE again!

DaveLo07    172
2 hours ago, Smok3y said:

I have a feeling this may get patched to show past completions, seems easy enough to detect with the achievement and calling card. 

Reminds me of when tranzit, die rise and buried stopped glowing after you had completed them but that did eventually get fixed.

i guess more than anything I'm hoping I don't have to redo SOE again!

I hope it does get fixed, but I am not holding my breath. There was an update about 10 weeks ago that removed a chunk of legitimate scores from the leaderboards or placed them in the wrong category (number of players). Activision said it would be rectified in a couple of days, yet it still has not been fixed. And I believe the reason for this is it would be a manual process of someone having to go through the leaderboards and individually check and rectify the errors. I think it would be too time comsuming to try and fix and the same applies here. Until you complete one of the easter eggs after patch, the icons do not even appear next to the maps. So it would require someone to manually check achievements/calling cards to rectify the data. With the poor customer support Activision provide, I'm already resigned to the fact that the easter eggs will have to be redone!

Lucky? For me I've yet to get around to doing any of the easter eggs, HOORAY FOR LAZINESS!

But yeah, don't bank on getting that update. Just be glad they added it now and not after DLC 3. 

Nieno69    126

Can someone confirm if you really need 4 players (full ee) on soe or you just need to kill the shadow man?

Edit: looks like a all map ee ....like tranzit

Edited by Nieno69

Awards

9 hours ago, Nieno69 said:

Can someone confirm if you really need 4 players (full ee) on soe or you just need to kill the shadow man?

Edit: looks like a all map ee ....like tranzit

You have to get the "apocalypse averted" bonus. Then you have to survive a couple of rounds if you're choosing to dashboard.

Smok3y    42

Can any of the PS4 players confirm with the latest patch if it added icons for those that had already completed the EE prior to the completion icons be introduce?

Preferrably someone with firsthand experience....

Nieno69    126
1 hour ago, Smok3y said:

Can any of the PS4 players confirm with the latest patch if it added icons for those that had already completed the EE prior to the completion icons be introduce?

Preferrably someone with firsthand experience....

No ....checked yesterday - only zns is highlighted

Have to redo them all

Awards

Smok3y    42

Damn, thx Nieno! I guess at this point im just beeing delusional that they are being slow and it will get patched prior to ZNS hitting xbox, damnit, the return of SOE :/