Zetsubou No Shima all high round strategies! Updated 5/17/16

Hi Guys!

Another DLC, another map, another thread on the high round strategies. I'll be cataloging all of the strategies that I can find (or you guys bring to me) that are viable for the higher rounds, starting about 40+ or so.

As before, I'll split the strategies into camping and training. So the camping ones first, here is one found by our very own @Doctor Richtofen:

Decent for the lower rounds, not sure how it would be for anything higher yet, but good to know if you just want to farm headshots.
Here is another I was able to find:

Spoiler

Video from TheRelaxingEnd: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVuy4NPohItH9-Gr7e8wqw

Camping in the first room. Have the Spider's web off on of the doors, forcing the zombies to spawn from only 2 windows. Very fast, requires multiple people to go smoothly.

Spoiler

Video from TheRelaxingEnd: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRelaxingEnd/videos

Camping in the Elevator room. You have to use the Skull to get in here. You have to Mesmerize the poster in the basement to be able to then mesmerize this wall, and be able to stand it this room. Be sure to watch the full video to have it explained.

Spoiler

Video from TheRelaxingEnd: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVuy4NPohItH9-Gr7e8wqw

Camping mule kick. Good with lots of people, doesn't look like it would be optimal for solo camping, but you could give it a shot. Recommended at least three however.

Spoiler

Video by TheSmithPlays: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr6n2gOy_WwuXFm-YjC28GQ

The elevator strategy. You need to complete the easter egg for this one, but it is very effective. Stand at the bottom of the elevator and camp the hallway for headshots, its as simple as that.

As for training spots, this is what I've got so far:

Spoiler

@Poyuma's Round 93 solo. He used a training strategy, and here is his full write up:

This was before patch when the Skull of Sapwe didn't cost so much ammo to kill a zombie so it made it easy to get to high rounds. The strategy I used is pretty hard but zombies spawn in fast.

In the picture I am near the area in between the Spawn and the Skull ritual location. Basically in the area of the picture, I kept the barricade that leads to Generator B closed and did not buy it. Then I got the spiders to close off the skull ritual area with their webs. In the picture where the red arrows are pointing is where zombies spawn. Then behind me in the picture is where spiders spawn (Near the perk machine).Screenshot (1).jpg

Now basically I just trained the zombies in a circle and sometimes do the 'banana' motion or the 'c' motion. As you can see I used Dead Wire and you can just shoot the crowd of zombies that you make and electrocute them then just shoot a Masamune bullet on the ground and lead the zombies into it to finish off the rest of the crowd. Then of course use the Skull of Nan Sapwe when you get stuck in a corner or if a Thrasher is coming after you. Also a helpful tip is to keep an attack plant in the seed plant location that is across from the perk machine so it can distract some zombies for you and take care of some zombies. Also make sure to have a clone plant :)

NOTE: This was BEFORE some of the major patches that nerfed the Skull of Nan Sapwe so be aware of that. Also there might have been some other patches that could of affected this strategy.

Spoiler

Video from ToProForuGames: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJZ21Jur6TtE0XSFOvCx9hg

Lab B strategy. A large area with lots of different spawn points, this strategy is not particularly quick or efficient. What it does offer is lots of different places for you to run, with plenty of escape routes, allowing the player to make decisions if they find themselves trapped. Recommended for starters, since it is the easiest strategy so far, besides running the entire map.

Spoiler

Video from TheeFrenzy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaaTGitXBMIwPEQKsYuBltA

The skull room. This is the fastest strategy I've seen so far, as the guy explains in the video, round 50 in an hour and a half is pretty impressive in its own right, let alone on this map. Recommended experienced zombies players only though, it looks like this spot is extremely hectic.

Spoiler

Video from The ZoMBeR Kids: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC19IK8749mISVJCqj5YresQ

The spider room. This guy runs without the wonder weapon and uses blast furnace to take out the hordes really quickly. The last turn before he shoots them is tricky, but the rest of the train looks rather easy to run with plenty of space.

That's what I've got so far guys, if you have anything you want to add let me know!

Also, I recommend IISteveII, ScottieI3, and TheRelaxingEnd for high round strats. If you guys haven't seen their channels be sure to go have a look.

Another good content creator is S1ipperyJim, his high round guide to the map starts here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYWPGLpctp0

See ya

• Like 3

Nice finds mate. That last running strategy looks like a nice balance of speed and safety, though I can't help but feel like it'd be quicker AND safer to use Dead Wire instead of Blast Furnace to take out half-groups ever 5 or so seconds. Not gonna be able to try this myself for another month of so though :lol: but at least I can familiarise myself with the map a bit in the mean time with my friend on his PS4.

Edited by ZombiesAteMyPizza!
54 minutes ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

Nice finds mate. That last running strategy looks like a nice balance of speed and safety, though I can't help but feel like it'd be quicker AND safer to use Dead Wire instead of Blast Furnace to take out half-groups ever 5 or so seconds. Not gonna be able to try this myself for another month of so though :lol: but at least I can familiarise myself with the map a bit in the mean time with my friend on his PS4.

Happy to help if I can :D

And yeah I think you're right, this guy was just really consistent, that's why I picked that video, some other people have been running this strategy but they play it more fast and loose

7 minutes ago, shirtlesservice said:

Happy to help if I can :D

And yeah I think you're right, this guy was just really consistent, that's why I picked that video, some other people have been running this strategy but they play it more fast and loose

Ahh fair enough, yeah I think a rinse-and-repeat type strategy is always best for demonstration purposes especially for the less experienced players who are relying on these types of threads.

Just now, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

Ahh fair enough, yeah I think a rinse-and-repeat type strategy is always best for demonstration purposes especially for the less experienced players who are relying on these types of threads.

Exactly. the consistency is better I think than the guys that just go HAM and somehow stay alive. It's just a difference in playstyle

There is a camping spot like the qr room in der eisendrache - go to lab a near the railslide for 250 points -2 quick escapes if you get in trouble (jump down or use the railslide) it can be used to get the aa bullet too because you are near the blue water - not really a high round strategy on solo but with a little skill you get till 35 On this spot (only normal paped weapon)

Theb you have the skull for emergencys or trashers...

Maybe with two players you can go go higher 

Maybe i make a quick video of it but i'm sure you all know what i'm talking about

So I posted my entire strategy in the High Round topic and I didn't see that there was a dedicated forum for it haha. I found this strat myself and this was done on the 3rd day Zetsubou came out.

7 hours ago, Poyuma said:

Screenshot (2).jpg

Round 93 solo. This was before patch when the Skull of Sapwe didn't cost so much ammo to kill a zombie so it made it easy to get to high rounds. The strategy I used is pretty hard but zombies spawn in fast.

In the picture I am near the area in between the Spawn and the Skull ritual location. Basically in the area of the picture, I kept the barricade that leads to Generator B closed and did not buy it. Then I got the spiders to close off the skull ritual area with their webs. In the picture where the red arrows are pointing is where zombies spawn. Then behind me in the picture is where spiders spawn (Near the perk machine).Screenshot (1).jpg

Now basically I just trained the zombies in a circle and sometimes do the 'banana' motion or the 'c' motion. As you can see I used Dead Wire and you can just shoot the crowd of zombies that you make and electrocute them then just shoot a Masamune bullet on the ground and lead the zombies into it to finish off the rest of the crowd. Then of course use the Skull of Nan Sapwe when you get stuck in a corner or if a Thrasher is coming after you. Also something I did not try was keeping an attack plant in that seed location so you can see if that helps or not. Also make sure to have a clone plant :)

NOTE: This was BEFORE some of the major patches that nerfed the Skull of Nan Sapwe so be aware of that. Also there might have been some other patches that could of affected this strategy.

There's a lot to be said for those spiders webbing up doors, in some areas it stops zombies spawning completely it seems. If you have the top debris closed in the spawn and the bottom debris open but webbed up then the zombies can only spawn in two windows if you don't go down near the water. Obviously it can be a bit of a problem if you go down and need to get out then you'll either have to open up the webbing or rely on the GG machine for Perkaholic, Aftertaste or On The House to get your perks back.

Edited by ZombiesAteMyPizza!
On 02/05/2016 at 4:46 PM, Poyuma said:

So I posted my entire strategy in the High Round topic and I didn't see that there was a dedicated forum for it haha. I found this strat myself and this was done on the 3rd day Zetsubou came out.

According to a bunch of YouTube vids it's been fixed again in the last few days again anyway so all good :)

I haven't tried it, but for a camping strategy, I was wondering how the bottom of the zipline by the ritual would work if you didn't open the door to power. 

I feel it would be quite fast, because you would only be getting 3 or 4 spawns. When I get around to trying it out, I'll let everyone know the results.