I'm sorry! I don't speak Japanese. — Richtofen

Schrödinger

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Schrödinger said:

1461235793-jap23.jpg

The Research Group for the Germ/Bacterial Warfare of Unit 731

Comments: Damn, I do not like this. U731 is a real-life unit of the Imperial Japanese Army that committed countless anti-humanism war crimes. They brought great pain for people in East/South-east Asia during WWII. China is the greatest victim of this war. Link to Wikipedia: Unit 731

1461235791-jap22.jpg

Antidote

1461147633-afiche2.jpg

Poster:

Left in Yellow: CONTINUE ATTACKING

Right in White: TOWARDS INDEPENDENCE, KEEP ON MOVING!

Bottom: THE STRONGER WE ARE, THE WEAKER OUR ENEMIES WILL BE.

Hide contents

1461147626-importan1.jpg

The Physiological Anaylysis of Spiders 

Other words are just what you see them pointing to is.

1461147854-importan9.jpg

I think this basically gives you hints to how to build the KT-4, apparently.

1461236450-p7a.jpg1461236558-p7b.jpg

This is pretty interesting.

Title: The "container" for the Dragon

(Don't know how to translate it well, read on.)

Arrows(From left to right):

Control Panel

Steering Controller

(The part that controls direction, persumably)

Install location

(On the dragon, this indicates that this is the kind of thing similar to a saddle. It is a device that enable you to RIDE and CONTROL a Dragon, holy!)

Seat

Will get the rest of those done when I have the time. But they are real juicy for real.

16 hours ago, Schrödinger said:

Hide contents

1461147702-jap2.jpg

Stay Cautious

1461147740-jap3.jpg

Stay Alive

1461147851-jap12.jpg

Please HELP

1461147839-jap15.jpg

An evil presence lurking around...

1461147719-jap19.jpg

ALL of us are doomed

1461235792-jap20.jpg

(Some characters are unclear. Will update when I get to see a clearer picture.)

1461235790-jap21.jpg

Death is upon us all

These are the writing in blood on the wall. I believe there are more that are not here. I have seen one reads "Protect the Keepers", I think it is on a rock on the path coming down from the skull ritual site to the LAB B area.

I didn't see this one included in the list, looks like the characters are far too messy to translate, but hey, I'm not an expert

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160430182443.jpg

also this probably wouldn't mean anything for anyone, but it seems a little peculiar there'd be a crossword puzzle here, thought I should add it in considering how cheeky blundell has been recently

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160430182618.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 2016/5/23 at 7:53 AM, Kalinine said:

Clear image of the dragon drawings in japanese, maybe @DragonGJYcan translate some of it. :D

So I was not on the forum for a few days and I believe Glitching Queen have had them translated.

But I am curious about how are these high quality images got extracted? Or is it done by other mysterious methods :)

Wanna get some other scraps from the game too, do you know?

1 hour ago, DragonGJY said:

So I was not on the forum for a few days and I believe Glitching Queen have had them translated.

But I am curious about how are these high quality images got extracted? Or is it done by other mysterious methods :)

Wanna get some other scraps from the game too, do you know?

She translated the majority but maybe you can translate more words especially the blue print for the incubator!

Spoiler

1464047400-4-6r4u5fh.png

I have no idea how she extracted the images, she doesn't answer me. I hope it's not from the game files so we can have an higher definition.

45 minutes ago, Kalinine said:

She translated the majority but maybe you can translate more words especially the blue print for the incubator!

Hide contents

1464047400-4-6r4u5fh.png

I have no idea how she extracted the images, she doesn't answer me. I hope it's not from the game files so we can have an higher definition.

I've tried to look really hard into them and unfortunately it is still, not hd enough.

However I think I managed to make out two phrases in the top right corner:

Words pointing towards the bigger circle: Ampere Meter

Words pointing towards the lower smaller circle: Ampere Dial

2 hours ago, Kalinine said:

Thank you, that's already something! :D

And what about the table with 973-00, can you read some words?

Kanji is too blurred to be read as they are more complex. But I assume they are the name of the schematic and the purpose it serves (Hatching dragon eggs).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I was just looking though the WaW Shi No Numa textures when I found this. It is probably already once translated but Im not sure, so if it wont take too much effort I would appreciate it. Another thing, I found a texture from SNN saying "Power will destroy us Tunguska". Now again, IM almost sure someone earlier found this but I still want to mention it. Tunguska was a large meteorite impact in Siberia.

test1.png

• Administrators
12 hours ago, anonymous said:

I was just looking though the WaW Shi No Numa textures when I found this. It is probably already once translated but Im not sure, so if it wont take too much effort I would appreciate it. Another thing, I found a texture from SNN saying "Power will destroy us Tunguska". Now again, IM almost sure someone earlier found this but I still want to mention it. Tunguska was a large meteorite impact in Siberia.

Ah yes, not sure about the diagrams you posted, but the Power and Tunguska messages have been known. I, personally, still consider the Tunguska event to be the beginning of the zombies storyline. 

• Moderators

Why do you think it is the beginning of the story? I know Tunguska is together with der Riese, SNN, Moon and Groom lake a location where a 115 meteor impact took place. Perhaps this is the source where the Sovjets get their 115 from.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived