The "ancient beasts" AKA Dragons

Remember this "equation" cipher in Der Eisendrache solved by @MrRoflWaffles and his friends?

Division 9 has completed the resurrection of the ancient beasts for you eastern front. We expect Group 935 to reciprocate the favor.

At first I thought it might be the Keepers (or even the Apothicons crazy me). But now there's a room in Zetsubou No Shima we can access with Anywhere but here as you can see here.

Hatched dragon eggs (same eggs in the Boss room in Der Eisendrache). But most important a drawing of a dragon! (there's also a part of one of the scrap papers) Unfortunately I never be in the room.

1461143603-dragons.png

(note the Group 935 and Division 9 logos)

And it's not just any dragon, look at the head... yes it's the Der Eisendrache dragon head.

1461143966-call-of-duty-r-black-ops-iii-

1461143966-call-of-duty-r-black-ops-iii-

Now, I'm not aware about the steps for the main quest in Zetsubou No Shima, maybe there's a fight against a dragon but if not maybe we will see it in DLC 3, Nikolai said when you entered the room "Whatever hatched here has... escaped"

(Spoiler ZnS)

Spoiler

I just saw the ending cutscene of Zetsubou No Shima... maybe not in DLC 3

Think about the Gersh cipher

"... Hmmm, where am I now. A city on fire by a river. I know this place. Finally, I am home."

What if one of the dragons created for the Group 935 escaped ZnS and ended up in a city... like Stalingrad?

Edited by Kalinine
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic