I've been posting on this site, for over 4 years. I pride myself being the only member here to be labeled "Takeo" and "Nikolai" so far.

But I can't keep wasting my life here.

It has been brought to my attention that recently I've been accused, and reported of "Spam posting", "Post pumping", and even "Click Baiting". 

I post, what I think is relevant. Be it minor or even questionable. But never useless.

And I never click-bait, or spam post. And what some call "post pumping" spits on me the most as it criticizes me for trying to improve and continue the conversation of not just my own, but everyone I comment on's topics. 

This is a forum. It's meant to discuss the game in all aspects. Everything from minor possibilities, to major ciphers. If you don't want to discuss or entertain an Idea, you ignore the post. You do not accuse the OP of several offensive accusations. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't expect anyone here to know this, but recently I've been battling depression. I'm nearly 20 years old, I can't even use my own Xbox in college, and now the forum I've been apart of for so long tells me my posts are worthless and that I should stop. 

I can not take that.

So I'm done. I'll likely still occasionally use the LFG to find a game, but as for theories, speculation, general conversation, I'm not going to be participating in that anymore. 

So.... Goodbye everyone. Have fun with Zetsubou No Shima, Stalingrad, and whatever comes after that...

-Stop Mocking Me

anonymous    346

4 years? Thats quite a time, and its sad to say goodbye to ya. I always liked your map designs, even if I know you only since the last few months. Have a great life further, and maybe, just maybe, we will see you back once.

• Like 1

Awards

Monopoly Mac    39

It's been a long day without you, my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

We've come a long way from where we began

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

When I see you again...

Edited by Monopoly Mac
  • Like 1

Awards

NaBrZHunter    492

I'm genuinely sorry to hear it's come down to this. I never would have suggested you LEAVE.

Look, Mocking, as a person and a member of our rather exclusive community here, you are valued. I have some thoughts for you to consider, but I'll IM them. 

• Like 1

Hells Warrrior    564

@Stop Mocking Me0 

You don't need to leave over this issue, I appreciate how you feel and I understand the frustration this will be causing. I would kindly request you reconsider, I value you as a member and would like for you to stick around.

• Like 2

I am going to reiterate what Craig said and ask that you reconsider. I have never accused you of any of those allegations and to be honest who cares how much you post. You're an active member who keeps this site going and that is what we need around here so regardless of how much you post or how low or high the contribution of your posts are you're a long-term member of this site and you're welcome to post as much as you wish.

If you have any issues with any other members or staff then report it to me, another mod or to admin and we will sort it out for you. The last thing we want to see if long-termers feeling they're no longer a part of this community. I am also sorry to hear about your battle with depression. I have had several friends who have battled with this and some have managed to shake it off while others not so much. Don't let what others think about you on here affect your own life though because it really, really shouldn't.

Chin up bud!

• Like 2

AlphaSnake    83

Only 20! Chin up son. I've always enjoyed reading your ideas & theories.

Learn to give no F***s about what other people think/say/do.

You have the right to your own opinions.

Don't let a few words run you off.

Give it another week Stop Mocking Me0, please...?

Sad-Puppy-6.jpg

Regards Alpha.

• Like 2

JJMFP    54

Do not let this be the end of a valued relationship.  You are more important than a silly quabble about posts.  I cannot see anyone accusing you of not progressing the conversation, no matter how unique it may or may not be.  Sounds to me like someone else needs to put their big boy pants on and let it run down their shoulders, not you.  Just take a breathe and reconsider after a week vacation or leave of absence.  

The struggle of depression is real, believe me.  Do not allow this to add to your plate.  If you need anyone to ever speak to for any reason, please let me know.  I have been in your shoes, and it was not pretty.  Don't go this alone and find me if you need help.

Make it my business Richard!!!  You are needed.

JJMFP

• Like 2

Awards

Spider3000    140

Depression can be absolutely horrible. I knew a few people who suffer from it, and I have also been depressed myself. Please, please, if you haven't already, talk to someone you trust about it. I promise you things will start to get a bit better just by discussing it.

If you are walking away from the site I would also ask you to reconsider. You're one of the very few members that keep the site active when during times when it otherwise wouldn't be, and we're thankful for that. 

• Like 1

Awards

Exactice_808    17

Hey!  Ive been a long time lurker and I post here and there, been around since the BO1 days....

Regardless shake it off, ALL forums have gotten so different with smart ass people and people that easily say whats on there mind because there is no consequence other than maybe a ban or a warning, but no PUNCH to the face.

Regardless I saw and read the thread that went down and I would say there was a bit of misunderstanding and the worse part, no proper emotion with the way words that were conveyed.

With forums take it with a grain of salt and know that your other post are generally well welcomed! Dont take offense to one post that got pulled in the wrong direction!

I am sorry you battle a bit of depression and, while I cant say I know what you are going through, I know what you are going through.... I have my own issues that Id rather not discuss, but dont get down and dont let anyone else take you down,

Enjoy what you enjoy and dont let a little forum banter, take that away from you!

Edited by Exactice_808
  • Like 1

Awards

The Meh    83

@Stop Mocking Me0

People can be shitty sometimes. People can accuse you of things all they like, but that cannot change what you believe about yourself. If you believe your posts are good, that's all you need. Keep doing what you do if it makes you happy and you enjoy doing it. You shouldn't dwell on the negative comments all that much, you should focus more on what people say positively.

I know well that you're a highly valued person to this forum, and personally, I wager things would change quite a bit if you were to leave. I believe you should reconsider your decision about all of this. At the very least, you should stick around for the duration of the DLCs, if you choose not to stay.

Else than that, if you are truly leaving... I wish you the best.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AlphaSnake said:

Only 20! Chin up son. I've always enjoyed reading your ideas & theories.

Learn to give no F***s about what other people think/say/do.

You have the right to your own opinions.

Don't let a few words run you off.

Give it another week Stop Mocking Me0, please...?

Sad-Puppy-6.jpg

Regards Alpha.

How the fuck am I supposed to say no to this? 

Thanks guys for the kind words... I guess I could stay around here a while longer :) 

• Like 3

InfestLithium    520

You better stay.

Cause, y'know, what's been previously said has already summed up what I was going to originally say. A community is nothing without each individual. Some people may disagree and some may even feel opposed to every word you say, but hey - that's how the world works and the only thing we can do is stick together to create solutions as a family.

And as someone who has seen you from the start here, you are most definitely a VERY valuable person to all of CoDz.

And if ya do try to ever leave again,

let's just say I might have a bone to pick with you.

• Like 1

Slade    270

Don't leave but also don't waste your live away on this forum, or behind your PC / console in general. 

Summer's almost here, make sure you spend yours outside. Especially since you're depressed, all that vitamin D you get from the sun will do wonders for your health. 
Got a girl? Spend lots of time with her.
Hit the gym / go to the beach.
You name it.

Tac    462

CoDz seems to be a double edged sword. When I was battling depression, zombies and the site were my escape. But now that I have gotten through it, video games have made me check out from the world more and I lose track of my responsibilities. As @Slade said, it's a balancing act.

jiipee95    37

Playing games and CODZ isn't that bad option to escape your problems/depression etc... In my opinion. When I had rough time I used alcohol to escape my feelings and anxiety... 

Anyways I hope Stop Mocking Me0 stays cause his posts are one of the best I've seen here :) 

Awards

On 4/19/2016 at 9:58 AM, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I've been posting on this site, for over 4 years. I pride myself being the only member here to be labeled "Takeo" and "Nikolai" so far.

But I can't keep wasting my life here.

It has been brought to my attention that recently I've been accused, and reported of "Spam posting", "Post pumping", and even "Click Baiting". 

I post, what I think is relevant. Be it minor or even questionable. But never useless.

And I never click-bait, or spam post. And what some call "post pumping" spits on me the most as it criticizes me for trying to improve and continue the conversation of not just my own, but everyone I comment on's topics. 

This is a forum. It's meant to discuss the game in all aspects. Everything from minor possibilities, to major ciphers. If you don't want to discuss or entertain an Idea, you ignore the post. You do not accuse the OP of several offensive accusations. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't expect anyone here to know this, but recently I've been battling depression. I'm nearly 20 years old, I can't even use my own Xbox in college, and now the forum I've been apart of for so long tells me my posts are worthless and that I should stop. 

I can not take that.

So I'm done. I'll likely still occasionally use the LFG to find a game, but as for theories, speculation, general conversation, I'm not going to be participating in that anymore. 

So.... Goodbye everyone. Have fun with Zetsubou No Shima, Stalingrad, and whatever comes after that...

-Stop Mocking Me

Hello Old Friend. I came back to Codz just to tell you 

Dont leave Codz. You've done so much for it and anyone that says you keep spam posting can go eat a D---

You do great work here. 

However if you ever feel like you need somewhere else to be...... you know where to find me

• Like 1