New "The Giant" Bio

Tac

• Administrators

Just a bit ago, Treyarch tweeted out a new "The Giant" bio, so here's the link and details:

Transcripts

Tweet:

On that fateful day in 1945, Richtofen changed the course of history forever. #BO3Zombies

Picture: 

YEAR 1945
LOCATION Breslau, Germany

After witnessing Richtofen execute his future self, Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo had no choice but to fight alongside the Doctor against the shambling army of the undead once again. Though they survived to see another day, none of them were prepared for what came next.

Anyone have any thoughts on it? Something that sticks out to them?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Future self sticks out to me. Does it mean potential future he could have or is it literal? Both Origins and this universe do share Divinium's appearance and name. They also both have the Robot Giants.

Also people were saying that The Giant etc wasn't in WW2. Here is their confirmation.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Future self sticks out to me. Does it mean potential future he could have or is it literal? Both Origins and this universe do share Divinium's appearance and name. They also both have the Robot Giants.

Also people were saying that The Giant etc wasn't in WW2. Here is their confirmation.

Likewise, that stuck out to me as well. I'm excited to figure it out.

There were people saying The Giant wasn't World War II? On what grounds was that argument made?

12 minutes ago, Tac said:

Likewise, that stuck out to me as well. I'm excited to figure it out.

There were people saying The Giant wasn't World War II? On what grounds was that argument made?

They said that the 2 year gap was from 1918 to 1920, that the Iron Crosses meant WW1 and some even said that the Germans won WW1 in this timeline.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

They said that the 2 year gap was from 1918 to 1920, that the Iron Crosses meant WW1 and some even said that the Germans won WW1 in this timeline.

Wow. I always knew people thought that Iron Crosses signified a different World War I outcome in the Giant timeline, but not that some believed it itself was WWI. But yeah, like you said, now they'll know!

13 minutes ago, Tac said:

Wow. I always knew people thought that Iron Crosses signified a different World War I outcome in the Giant timeline, but not that some believed it itself was WWI. But yeah, like you said, now they'll know!

The worst bit is that they were so adamant about it, not that it made any sense-which it doesn't. It was like they ignored all logic with that theory.

4 minutes ago, Tattoo247 said:

Can someone explain why Richtofen from Origins, is somehow a future Richtofen , when the Giant Richtofen is in 1945?

He isn't, you heavily misinterpreted. The executed Richtofen, Richtofen 1.0, is an older version- or a possession older version of him in another timeline.