Jump to content
h00dedsn1per

Call of Duty Black Ops III DLC 4

Recommended Posts

I came up with the idea of dlc 4 being similar to the bo1 resurrection dlc in the way it had 4 remade maps. I made a concept dlc picture the remakes would be 

Kino der toten 

Mob of the dead 

Verrukt 

Moon

(As well as the new map...)5BFal7c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jiipee95    37

It would be cool to have 5 zombies maps in dlc4 (1 new 4 remakes) but I think it's not gonna happen.

For the maps if this would happen I think they would be Kino Der Toten, Shangri-La, Call Of The Dead and Moon. All from Black Ops 1. I don't think there's a need to bring back World At War maps back (though Verrüct would be quite cool), And Black Ops 2 maps are a lot bigger size than black ops 1 maps so having those in the map pack +the new zombie map which is probably going to be huge, is not likely... not impossible though. 

Edited by jiipee95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

anonymous    339
28 minutes ago, jiipee95 said:

It would be cool to have 5 zombies maps in dlc4 (1 new 4 remakes) but I think it's not gonna happen.

For the maps if this would happen I think they would be Kino Der Toten, Shangri-La, Call Of The Dead and Moon. All from Black Ops 1. I don't think there's a need to bring back World At War maps back (though Verrüct would be quite cool), And Black Ops 2 maps are a lot bigger size than black ops 1 maps so having those in the map pack +the new zombie map which is probably going to be huge, is not likely... not impossible though. 

I would replace Moon for Ascension, since we just blew up earths only sattelite. But I dont think Treyarch will make a zombie only DLC. Not that there are too less people who wanna buy it, but it just takes too much time to (re)make all those maps and a normal DLC sells great too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

jiipee95    37
1 minute ago, anonymous said:

I would replace Moon for Ascension, since we just blew up earths only sattelite

It would make more sense yeah... but I just think Ascension is too boring as it is to be in BO3. It was too easy in BO1 and in BO3 with DPAP and gobblegums it's not gonna be any harder. Moon though could be pretty good if they fixed some of the problems the map had. Like the Juggernog/Speedcola perk so they're both available when you go to No mans land and maybe just remove the astrounaut and add a different kind of boss zombie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Doppelgänger    150

Remember @anonymous that in Rezurrection, the maps that came along with the Hardened Edition and, eventually, Moon had nothing to do with the Easter Egg. They were there just for fun. I agree with @jiipee95 as that is something I have been very passionate about for a long time. I want to see the Black Ops 1 maps brought back into the light. Even if that means Black Ops 1 comes to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility. Also there is absolutely no point for Mob of the Dead to return to a Rezurrection-style map pack. It doesn't need a rework in anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anonymous    339
21 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

Remember @anonymous that in Rezurrection, the maps that came along with the Hardened Edition and, eventually, Moon had nothing to do with the Easter Egg. They were there just for fun.

Honnestly, I think the Classic Maps in BO have something to do with the story. Nothing important, but more some sort of layover taking place somewhere between Kino and Moon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

There are 4 obstacles to overcome when it comes to making a full zombies DLC this time around: 

1- Multiplayer has to get it's cut: Even if a poll on the multiplayer reddit the other day described that basically NO ONE over there would care if there was a full zombies DLC, they've still got to get some maps out of the deal. 

2- The final map has to be big: Like origins, moon, and der reise, the final map has to be the most fun (or at least have the most features) of the game. To do that, most efforts need to be focused on THIS map. 

3- There IS a limit to how much they can add in. They can't add 4 new or recreated multiplayer maps, and 4 new or recreated zombies maps that'd be insane both in forms of memory and in development. 

4- What maps would we have? And no, we can't just remaster any old map at will. For instance, mob of the dead and call of the dead are a no-no as the actors that play in those maps are not going to give the green light to re-do those maps. If it stars the O4, you've got to give reason as to why they are there. 

 

With those limitations in mind, here's my proposition for a full zombies DLC: 

Multiplayer content: 

-Der Reise: Literally just the giant map transferred over to MP with a large portion of it's components striped. No zombies, or wall weapons but teleporters still work. 

-Night of the Undead: A remastered Nact map, which again is just a component-stripped version of the Zombies map you'll see later. 

-DLC only outfits: Zombies edition. Basically, a set of outfits that make the MP specialist look like the zombies characters. 

Ruin-Tank Dempsey: Gravity spikes become Ragnaroks (with no trap function) and the overdrive perk becomes stamin-up. 

Outrider-Marelton Johnson: Bow becomes wrath of the anchients, and the vision pulse perk becomes vulture's aid (no other effects then the vision) 

Prophet- Edward Richtofen: Tempest becomes the wonderwaffe DG-2, glitch becomes "Anywhere but here". 

Battery- Russman: War machine is... Just the war machine. Kinetic armor becomes Juggernog (works the same as kinetic armor) 

Seraph-Abigail "Misty" Barrington: Annihilator stays the same, combat focus becomes "Fighting force" but works the same. 

Nomad- Nikolai: I suspect we'll see a weapon like the HIVE in a DLC, which will replace the HIVE here. Rejack becomes "quick revive". 

Reaper- Samuel:  Scythe: Death machine drop maybe?   Psychosis: Richtofen produces duplicate stuhlingers. 

Spectr- Takeo: Ripper->Kattana  Cloak: In plain sight. 

Fire-break- Dr. Maxis robot: Armed with a panzer soldat's flame thrower, and the ability called "overheat" which does the same thing as fire wall, Dr. maxis's robot self is not someone to trifle with. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Zombies Content: 

-New map (of course) 

-The giant DLC- A bit of a middle finger to seasons pass holders, but we DID get it a year early and we're still getting all 4 DLCs cheaper. This is actually a possibility, as with BO2, the nuketown zombies map was released for singular download in March. Now we're halfway through April and there's no sign that it's going to be available for singular download.

-Night of the Undead: Take Nact, and add EVERYTHING to it from BO3. You'll have access to the pack-a-punch, a variety of weapons from previous maps such as the wrath of the ancients and the annihilator, as well as a single wonderfizz machine holding every perk in the game, and gumball machines. There will be new explore-able areas, such as the dark forest (from the intro screen), the pond out back, as well as the crashed plane. But nothing too far away, this whole area is still smaller then most maps. You'll also be met with panzers, margwas, parasites, thrashers, spiders, EVERYTHING will be trying to kill you here. Good luck! 

-Griffin Station: Play as Groph, Schuster, Richtofen (old timeline), and Dr. Porter  as they work to survive amidst the zombie outbreak caused by samantha's rage after the murder of her father (original timeline). As the future changes, the room around the 4 will break down as well. The 4 will be confined to the MPD room only and have access to the box, but no perks or pack-a-punch. There is a gumball machine however with a Mob-of-the-dead phasing effect on it. 

And of course some gumballs and maybe some weapons too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NaBrZHunter    491

What is wrong with exclusivity? What's with people wanting Zombies things in MP? They're different game modes, and next thing you know, the cross-pollution is out of control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

What is wrong with exclusivity? What's with people wanting Zombies things in MP? They're different game modes, and next thing you know, the cross-pollution is out of control. 

I mean I just want to see marelton's head get blown to bits by Tank. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Koslans    39
16 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

4- What maps would we have? And no, we can't just remaster any old map at will. For instance, mob of the dead and call of the dead are a no-no as the actors that play in those maps are not going to give the green light to re-do those maps. If it stars the O4, you've got to give reason as to why they are there. 

Who says I care about the characters? Just replace them, lol.

Reasons? We never needed any reasons before 2016... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest

Why is a Zombies DLC such a big problem with people? It went down like a hit in Black Ops and MP people don't even care if they don't get MP maps in the last DLC. Who even says they won't get maps? Two different teams work on MP and Zombies, how does that hinder the creation of MP maps and Zombie maps, separately for the same DLC? What is so wrong with them just remaking the easiest maps possible: Nacht der Untoten, Nuketown, Kino der Toten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Origins (in my opinion these are likely, I have a whole other explanation about Origins)?

Also on the topic of a Mob of the Dead remake, they have the Dragons, the plane and Brutus there. I am not sure how remaking maps with celebrities works but I would hope that it is possible to do without them spending lots of money. But in these remade maps, I imagine the Origins characters being playable. It could be a map which literally explains how Richtofen got the blood vials. How amazing would that be as a remake? I am really hoping that when DLC 4 rolls around, it is a Rezzurection style map pack. Something else that I think would be very amazing is if they made some bonus remakes, like The Giant technically now is, which we can buy, separate to the DLC pack. I don't know how likely that is since they will begin work on the next game, but in my opinion I do not think remaking the smaller maps like they did in The Giant would be too difficult. They were told at the end of Black Ops II that they had 3 years to make their next game. I really hope that they not only used that time to produce the quality content that they have, but they also used it to make some remakes. They did it with Black Ops in a much shorter space of time, I just hope that they do something really ambitious with DLC 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anonymous    339

I am almost sure we dont get BO2 map remakes, because these are to big to make just the same. Also, if they would remake MoTD or Origins, there would be little to no changes. Older maps like Der Riese will change much more, like we see in the Giant. Kino would be a good one to remake, but it wouldnt make much sense, it isnt as much story related as der Riese. However, it could be remade just for fun, of course. And we all think of old map remakes at a zombie only DLC, but they could also make 2, 3 or even 4 new zombie maps in such DLC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Guest   
Guest
1 hour ago, anonymous said:

I am almost sure we dont get BO2 map remakes, because these are to big to make just the same. Also, if they would remake MoTD or Origins, there would be little to no changes. Older maps like Der Riese will change much more, like we see in the Giant. Kino would be a good one to remake, but it wouldnt make much sense, it isnt as much story related as der Riese. However, it could be remade just for fun, of course. And we all think of old map remakes at a zombie only DLC, but they could also make 2, 3 or even 4 new zombie maps in such DLC

Good, I don't want changes to Origins. That is a really easy map for them to remake too as they have a bunch of the assets already. It deserves to be in BO3 due to it being the story of this story arc.

Kino also would be good to remake, there are more secrets than you can even count that relate to this arc of the story (Sam's room?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anonymous    339
51 minutes ago, Koslans said:

But... did it really? Der Riese and The Giant seem pretty similar to me.

I dont mean the map itselfand game elements changed, but how it looks. The Giant looks much more dark and realistic then Der Riese. If you put for example Origins in BO3, it would look the same.

@Nightmare Voyager I agree about Kino, the map holds many secrets and beside The Giant, another small, simple and creepy map would do good in BO3. And you are right about Origins, it is part of the BO3 story, but it would be exacly the same as in BO2, and they would probably think: Play it on your old console.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

6 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Why is a Zombies DLC such a big problem with people? It went down like a hit in Black Ops and MP people don't even care if they don't get MP maps in the last DLC.

Because this time around, like with BO2, they've paid for a seasons pass, meaning they're expecting 4 DLCs with MP maps. Just answering the question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest
1 hour ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Because this time around, like with BO2, they've paid for a seasons pass, meaning they're expecting 4 DLCs with MP maps. Just answering the question. 

When did the Season Pass state that each DLC had one zombie map and four MP maps? They aren't expecting anything, its a Treyarch game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider    144
24 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

When did the Season Pass state that each DLC had one zombie map and four MP maps? They aren't expecting anything, its a Treyarch game.

He must be thinking that as every map pack that does get released there is 4 MP and 1 ZM maps, Like you just said it's a Treyarch game they could do 1 MP and 4 ZM maps, Fingers crossed :23:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Why is a Zombies DLC such a big problem with people? It went down like a hit in Black Ops and MP people don't even care if they don't get MP maps in the last DLC.

OOOHHH how I WISH. 

 

On the BRIGHT side (kinda) we don't have access to the giant via micro-transaction yet. This is strange because nuketown zombies was released mid-march. 

However, in BO1, the 4 zombies maps included in the special editions came out in DLC 4 as part of the map-pack.  It COULD be possible to see the giant be part of a zombies-only DLC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest
13 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

OOOHHH how I WISH. 

 

On the BRIGHT side (kinda) we don't have access to the giant via micro-transaction yet. This is strange because nuketown zombies was released mid-march. 

However, in BO1, the 4 zombies maps included in the special editions came out in DLC 4 as part of the map-pack.  It COULD be possible to see the giant be part of a zombies-only DLC. 

With Nuk3town, my theory is that they are spacing it out until between DLC 2 and DLC 3. I agree about the Giant thing, although I am hoping it won't be. It depends really, there is a lot of ways this could go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

With Nuk3town, my theory is that they are spacing it out until between DLC 2 and DLC 3. I agree about the Giant thing, although I am hoping it won't be. It depends really, there is a lot of ways this could go.

I wouldn't mind. Think how the special edition players felt when they found out DLC4 was just stuff they already had. 

At least with the giant, we'd still get some more added to the DLC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×