Does anyone remember Faustus Schuster? He was spoken of on moon, and spoke the countdown for the teleporter connections in both Der Reise and the Giant. He was integral to the plot of moon, and was Edward Richtofen's best friend. He was in group-935, just like Richtofen, and I have the suspicion that he, too, was in the Illuminati.

If you pay attention to the way that Richtofen speaks to Faustus, and the fact that Richtofen used himself as a test subject for the teleporter, rather than put Faustus though it.

My theory is thus: Faustus Schuster was a higher ranking Illuminati member than Edward Richtofen. further than that, Faustus was the all seeing eye in the Illuminati. I also believe that he was in the cavern with Richtofen as he touched the obelisk. He watched Richtofen smudge it and put his dirty, dirty fingerprint on it.

I also have another theory... that Maxis is in fact Richtofen's ultimate form.

That the emperor is Takeo's

That Groph is Nikolai's ultimate

And that Faustus is Tank's.

Next... and this is also very important. Gloves. Richtofen and Takeo don't wear gloves in the Giant or Der Eisendrache. Tank and Nikolai do though. In art, wearing gloves is a sign of hiding your true intentions... Nikolai and Tank are hiding something from Richtofen and Takeo. What that is, however, is beyond me.

"Hey, if you wanna do my job for me!" ~ Tank said this when you pick up the Carpenter drop in the Giant.

"Hey, I used to be a Carpenter, back in Russia!" ~ Nikolai says this in Der Reise.

Nikolai used to be a carpenter... but Tank took up the mantle.

"When I find your master, I'm kicking his ass!" And lo and behold... he kills his Test subject self in Der Eisendrache.

Perhaps... and this is my ultimate goal in this theory... If Tank and Faustus are the same person, Faustus is the top of the pyramid in the illuminati, and he and Nikolai are both carpenters:

Nikolai and Tank engineered the zombies through Richtofen, drove richtofen insane, and then manipulated him into taking control of the Aether from Samantha...

Because Samantha wanted him to.

Nikolai and Tank are tools of Samantha, but Tank/Faustus is above her. In the end, he will have control... then either destroy or use that power. I wonder what he may do.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic